Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who are the chunts in the 5? I can't do much aboots Dumbarton chunts but sure 3 of the 5 are 2nd Div who will now have 0 punters from us to visit

Get a grip, Scottish football won today, the whole of Scottish football, we need now to build our game, as supporters we need to help each other's clubs as well as our own. We are the diddies, WE are the people.

What is "in time" though? I am assuming that they have a back room deal with TV and Sponsors to live with a 1 year "absence" for Sevco and so surely, the deadline for SPL2 is August 2013? I'm sure it can be in place by then by ripping up the necessary rules dry.gif

That would still mean 2 more seasons without "Rangers" in the top flight. Would all that hassle really be worth it to save a year?

Its going to get nasty with Regan and Doncaster cooking up something to try and get Newco into a higher position. They both know they are fucked anyway.

I fear this is going to get nasty. Our work isn't done yet. Have emailed Regan again. Won't hold my breath for a reply.

He needs to understand that the fans have spoken, the clubs have spoken so when will he start to listen?

laugh.gif Every club in Scotland should sing that to the Sevco FC fans at every match until they accept the fact. Hopefully some musician will write one up with those lyrics, it could be a Number 1 hit if they do!

There's a team plays down at Ibrox swears they're Rangers,

Doncaster told us that it would be true,

There's a team plays down at Ibrox swears they're Rangers,

But he's a liar and their sleeves say Irn Bru.

Surely the SPL2 is a non starter. The rangers accepted entry into division three so if a SPL2 was setup then it would be the top 10/12 teams from the SFL which means on paper that it wouldn't be the rangers due to them being the lowest ranking team in the set up.

What is "in time" though? I am assuming that they have a back room deal with TV and Sponsors to live with a 1 year "absence" for Sevco and so surely, the deadline for SPL2 is August 2013? I'm sure it can be in place by then by ripping up the necessary rules dry.gif

That's a 2yr gap, which is only 1yr more than waiting for them to get 3 back-to-back promotion, and no more than if reconstruction went ahead and reduced the number of tiers to 3. Why would that be a desirable option given need to indemnify SFL and still pay Settlement?

EDIT: Unless the suggestion is Rangers would be parachuted directly into SPL1 which is getting us into even grubbier circles of corrupted-ness.

Absolutely disgusted by this.

This was a one off opportunity to get rid of Rangers - and thereby get rid of the Old Firm and sectarianism in Scotland - for ever.

Rangers should not have been voted into the SFL.

I won´t be back at another Scottish senior game. The game in Scotland can continue in its sectarian cesspit. Rangers will be back in 3 years time, nastier than ever.

There is no such club.