Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:) You couldn't be kept in the SPL as yer deid.

Facts and Rangers (transferring to Sevco under Take Ur Proddy Eejits) fans :lol:

:rolleyes: This smiley was invented just for the above post.

Going to court over an unlawful decision, shockarooney :o

The only talk of boycotts from us would have been if were kept in the SPL just for the benefit of others instead of having to apply to join SFL3, basically the same thing that SPL fans have campaigned so long and hard for.

The Scaremongering is coming mainly from SPL clubs like Motherwell and Killie to name a couple, as well as regan and Doncaster .

Facts and Celtic fans :lol:

Bullshit and you know it

What we hope to gain is a mandate to take action against other teams or organisations taking actions we deem to be against our interests.

‘We have a committee and the mandate will be handed to the Supporters Assembly and the people involved with the club.

‘We will co-ordinate any protests, any campaigns we want to launch. It will be discussed and then, obviously, we will wait and see what sanctions are taken against the club.’

Don't defend him just because he's one of yours. Dundee United fans told Houston where to go with his Rangers comments.

I'm not defending him one iota - I think Goodwin needs to learn to keep it shut and he's way off mark with his comments.

What I'm having a dig at is yet another keyboard warrior wishing they had the opportunity to send abuse direct to someone from behind the safety of their firewall. It's the modern day equivalent of writing a very stern letter to Reader's Digest. Massively lame.

Gregory Ioannidis ‏@LawTop20

Think of this: If Newco is allowed into the SFL, without prior achievements, any other club in lower leagues would be entitled to the same.

The guy talks a lot of shite at times but it is a valid point.

Spartans want into the SFL for some reason so would they want to challenge Newco's entry?

Its funny watching the sevco fans on rm, bitch and moan about, Celtic and Catholic conspiracies

Nah, its becoming embarrassing now. Nearly as embarrassing as Celtic fans trying to take the moral high ground, TBH.

However this turns out, there is something that none of us should forget.

If the media tells you again and again that something is so, and you think

"I don't think that's right, but who am I to disagree", just remember what's been

happening here.

There's nearly always a hidden agenda and the ordinary folk

nearly always get reamed.

Bastids, I REALLY hope the first vote is a big fat fucken NO.

Hey, my glass is empty. Where's that bottle..

Apparently Regan is phoning all the SFL Chairmen tonight telling them that if they vote "Yes" to Newco in DIv 1 they will each get 72 virgins in Paradise for eternity when they die.

That's an awful lot of virgins for Celtic Park......................

whats going on here, not been able to keep up with the thread, someone txt earlier saying ayr had changed their stance but i cant find aything about it & STV had us in the no list on the news.

wind up i assume smile.gif?

There was a guy on the Honestpage saying that Ayr would vote Newco into the First Division. He claimed he heard it from an impeccable source. I can tell you that this is almost certainly dross.

Yup -why still don't get it that it is the whole of Scottish fitba detests the bigoted scum. If contrite and apologised as supporters instead of threas then maybe forgiven instead of peeps as me wanting to see Sevco dust.

The SHAME have Absolutely no shame. I feel sorry for, not only, the Chairmen of the SFL clubs who are having to do the job of Doncaster and Regan but, also the small towns that are going to have an influx of drunken, angry, bigots every other week.

The smaller clubs may well make some extra money, whilst , entertaining the visiting sevco fans; but they will no doubt, have to pay it all back out again, covering various repair bills for the damage, that , will be inflicted by knuckle dragging idiots.

The SHAME have Absolutely no shame. I feel sorry for, not only, the Chairmen of the SFL clubs who are having to do the job of Doncaster and Regan but, also the small towns that are going to have an influx of drunken, angry, bigots every other week.

The smaller clubs may well make some extra money, whilst , entertaining the visiting sevco fans; but they will no doubt, have to pay it all back out again, covering various repair bills for the damage, that , will be inflicted by knuckle dragging idiots.

Comma clusterfuck!!!!

ETA: penny just dropped. Shite alias <_<

Edited by Drooper

Really. they need to ask.

I had to check the date on the article just to see that it was actually recent.

So, a new one on me - is dothebouncy.com the website for the Peoples Front of Govan or the Govan Popular Front?

Interesting to note that while expletive-free and with (fairly) reasonable sentence structure, the entitlement and arrogance still shine through. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm afraid these Orcs may have developed rudimentary language skills!