Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've not been keeping up to date with what all the SFL clubs have been saying, could someone please quickly summarise whether or not things are looking good for Sevco? Are they looking like going into Div 3, Div 1 or maybe no division, or is it all to close to call just now?

Ta, much appreciated.

Ally hasn't decided yet.

Thusfar, only Quislingmuir have officially confirmed they're 'Yes', IIRC.

I may be a Falkirk fan but I was born and brought up in Stenny. The bolded word above drove a metaphorical knife into my heart, hearing my wee village called that. They fucking deserve it though! :(:(

Thusfar, only Quislingmuir have officially confirmed they're 'Yes', IIRC.

I may be a Falkirk fan but I was born and brought up in Stenny. The bolded word above drove a metaphorical knife into my heart, hearing my wee village called that. They fucking deserve it though! :(:(

They've time yet for redemption.

In my opinion, we the fans, owe a huge thanks to Clyde and whoever it is that is producing this information.

Agreed. Raith may have been the loudest of the opponents but Clyde have been the most eloquent. They're due a lot of credit.

Said it before, I'll say it again.

Anything higher than 3rd division* at best for SevcoFC and I'll never go to another Scottish game in my life.

Who gives a f**k about what way individual clubs have voted? It's about the WHOLE of Scottish fitba doin the right thing here.

All or nowt for me.

Tomorrow I find out if the Scottish Cup Final 2012 is to be my last involvement in the Scottish game.

....I sincerely hope it's not, but at the same time I'm prepared for the fact that it might be.

Was it the poster GordieBoy80 who said something about Longmuir being offered the CEO post of restructured SFL ?

Perhaps our Clyde FC guy could ask him about this tomorrow at the meeting.

And BTW, anyone seen any explanation as to why the proposed amendmant by Clyde was apparently "dismissed" ?

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Longmuir has also been quoted in the papers in the last few days that clubs would have the option of voting newco into Div 1 or Div 3, obviously as more clubs are showing their hands he is backtracking like hell.

None of the three proposals to be voted on allow for a specific entry to SFL3. Whilst the second one does deal with it it also allows the SFL board to overrule if they feel that enough bribes have been promised.

Longmuir was offering an option that has never been available to him unless the proposals had been amended.

It`s now too late for that so despite the nonsense that has been posted our ONLY hope tomorrow is for the meeting to be adjourned with no vote taken

None of the three proposals to be voted on allow for a specific entry to SFL3. Whilst the second one does deal with it it also allows the SFL board to overrule if they feel that enough bribes have been promised.

Longmuir was offering an option that has never been available to him unless the proposals had been amended.

It`s now too late for that so despite the nonsense that has been posted our ONLY hope tomorrow is for the meeting to be adjourned with no vote taken

OR

Reject all the resolutions,

OR

accept resolution 1 and 3 and reject 2.

"Promoted Dumbarton, who previously announced that a poll of members and supporters showed a majority in favour of Rangers joining them in Division One, now say they will not necessarily be bound by that."

wtf?? ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Straightforward enough. At a meeting last saturday attended by less than 100 fans a mere 55 indicated that they thought it would be best that Rangers get into division 1. However a previous online poll showed that 100's of fans wanted them in division 3. The board had never expressed their intention and issued a statement confirming this. They have stated that they will decide how to vote when all the information is put to them at the meeting.

Or a negative vote on Resolution 1. In which case watch out for instant SPL 2. The no Resurrected Rangers at all next season will be avoided despite any precedents, notably a liquidated Gretna.

Its funny watching the sevco fans on rm, bitch and moan about, Celtic and Catholic conspiracies

Yup -why still don't get it that it is the whole of Scottish fitba detests the bigoted scum. If contrite and apologised as supporters instead of threas then maybe forgiven instead of peeps as me wanting to see Sevco dust.

Edited by Claymores