Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can take the Shire's statement anyway you like....

Maybes aye to newco and keep the landlords sweet, or, maybes naw to newco and join the point and laugh brigade when the vote goes how we all hope tomorrow.

Think they've paid up the ground for a couple of seasons (HJ, Ivo? confirm?) so although there wouldn't be immediate "reprisals", i still don't envy their position.

Goodwin's point might have had a faint granule of relevance; if he hadn't said how he'll dreadfully miss playing Rangers, they were always the first games he looked out for, and other players have lost those great opportunities. Seriously? FFS.

Aye, its sickening.

It should be enough for him to simply pull on a St Mirren jersey and get paid handsomely for doing a 'job' he fucking enjoys, without having to grease up for matches against the bigots.

Guys lke Goodwin ought to shut the fuck up and realise what side their bread is buttered on. How out of touch with the ordinary football following punters are these characters?

C

One thing I don't understand... If the 'Armageddon' scenario is nonsense; fabricated and without substance (and I for one am willing to believe it is a gross exaggeration and that those who are promulgating this know it), then WHY rip the very fabric of Scottish Football to install Newco? If this is a fabrication then money can't be the true root cause. It can't be 'the betterment of the game' because the game becomes a sham and everybody knows it. To prevent social disorder? To preserve The Quo and keep the balcony bouncing? To save face? To preserve MI5 deep-cover agents? To fulfill a plan that started even before administration? This needs a good interrogative book and i for one will pay my 17/6 when it comes out (subject to Home Office and MOD granting its clearance).

[/quote

Well regan and doncaster being English may well be naive enough to believe that Scottish football begins and ends with the old firm...they possibly have no idea how successful Scottish football was prior to sdm and I imagine ogilvie a recipient of ebts is hardly likely to have filled them in.

Taken from KDS, Oldcorpse retired the no 12 jersey in honour of the fans during admin.......

Won't just be Gazza, Rino etc out of retirement then :D

87.7 Those players commencing the match shall be numbered one to eleven in

accordance with the list handed to the referee before the match and the

substitutes numbered from twelve onwards.

Well 17-2 it is,so should be straight forward tomorrow.NAW,they aint getting in,now geez our lunch.

Spot on also from Gordon McDougall.

Scottish football needs a financial reality check

Edit because i forgot to mention that STV 10.30pm tonight,Scotland tonight has a bit on what now for Scottish Football if Rangers are dumped in the 3rd.

Looks to be a last ditch attempt at emotional blackmail before tomorrows vote.

Edited by Forever Diamond

Oh feck - I just spoke to a Falkirk pal on the phone who says Falkirk are on the swither cos the sweetners benetit f**k THEM

I've heard nothing from the club to suggest that. However if they do vote in favour they can go f**k themselves. I'll never return to a Scottish Football match.

Hopefully none of you plan to boycott St Mirren games now!

Please don't. I was hoping to meet up with some of you guys at the Buddie Good Food van next to our ground pre-match this coming season.

Me & Drooper meet there - we don't bite!

I've not been keeping up to date with what all the SFL clubs have been saying, could someone please quickly summarise whether or not things are looking good for Sevco? Are they looking like going into Div 3, Div 1 or maybe no division, or is it all to close to call just now?

Ta, much appreciated.