Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think the comments that SFL will say NO, and SFA will pur Newco straight back into SPL, is a very dangerous possibility. Its becoming clear that the silence from SPL is covering something. Just remember what has been said, the bullying and downright disgusting threats, MUST lead you to believe that you cant trust ANYTHING that ALL of the guys involved are saying/have said.

I happily watch the carnage and meltdown WHEN Newco get put back into SPL. Agree with some comments that why arent Dundee/Dunfermline already in SPL? And why is the vote for that being taken AFTER SFL vote.

I think Regan, Cockwomble et al are FULLY expecting a rebuff and are preparing for Newco in SPL.

SPL clubs will say they had no choice as they said NO, and it was foisted onto them by SFA/SFL.

Enjoy the blood on the carpet lads!!

If this is true and they do get redmitted to the SPL again then "social unrest" will be the least of regan and dongcasters heads :o shocking to think our SPL chairmen that all publicly voted no, SECRETLY voted YES here is an elaborate ruse to fool the scottish punter.

Oh how sadly informed they are.

Why is there even still a debate over the SPL?

10 of the members, a clear majority and legal in the rulebook, have said NO to NewCo getting back into the SPL. Surely this means that NewCo, the club, have nothing to do with, and no affiliation to the SPL whatsoever and won't until they gain promotion.

Whether that is in first division, third division, or no division, it is nothing to do with the SPL all us members booted them out and surely their fate is down to the SFL.

It baffles me how they can still be considered for SPL. A vote was taken, an overwhelming and 100% fair result has been cast. THERE IS NO DEBATE.

SFL clubs will decide NewCo's fate, thats that. Dundee to come up to the SPL.

THIS! Every time we have come close to a major event/decision people start panicking. The SPL chairmen are not daft, the reaction if they changed their minds and tried to vote newco into the SPL would be immense. People are buying into and perpetuating the the scaremongering.

You are correct! The chairmen are NOT daft and will do anything to protect their income stream from Newco.Its looking like a stitch up for everyone involved including SPL fans.They know NO morals, including SFL chairmen. And the fans are just a necessary cas cow when they are neede. Put up the clarion call and the fans will answer, NO matter what has gone before!. Only my opinion though!

The SFL need to be a bit more clever here.

We'll soon be hearing that the SFL have been UNREASONABLE - bocking progressive moves to re-structure the game, endangering TV contracts, acting irresponsibly, not voting, holding the SPL to ransom, endangering the game in Scotland, people losing jobs, nit picking etc etc etc.

So the SPL will state they had no option but to revert to the staus quo. Rangers back in the SPL but with sanctions to satisfy the hypocrites..........

The fans? Forget them, they always do.

Why is there even still a debate over the SPL?

10 of the members, a clear majority and legal in the rulebook, have said NO to NewCo getting back into the SPL. Surely this means that NewCo, the club, have nothing to do with, and no affiliation to the SPL whatsoever and won't until they gain promotion.

Whether that is in first division, third division, or no division, it is nothing to do with the SPL all us members booted them out and surely their fate is down to the SFL.

It baffles me how they can still be considered for SPL. A vote was taken, an overwhelming and 100% fair result has been cast. THERE IS NO DEBATE.

SFL clubs will decide NewCo's fate, thats that. Dundee to come up to the SPL.

The disgusting thing is that SFL should NEVER have been dealt with SPL shite.:angry:

Simple question. Do you think this coming season's SPL will kick off with the following 12 clubs in it:

St Mirren, Aberdeen, Killie, Hibs, Hearts, Celtic, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee United, ICT and newco Rangers.

Only a fool would predict that at this stage given how quickly things can and have changed over the past few weeks and months. I would hope not but with no confidence you are dealing with some of the slimiest, morally (and financially) bankrupt characters in Scottish football that actually set up the abomination that is the SPL in the first place.

Simple questions in return. Who employs Neil Doncaster and pays his wages? Do you honestly think what he is attempting to engineer with Regan is not at the behest of the Chairmen of the SPL clubs?

They fucking better not get in the SPL. Send them to the 3rd division. :angry:

f**k that. They should have to APPLY to the third. Same as anyone else. They have no devine right to walk into the 3rd.

You are correct! The chairmen are NOT daft and will do anything to protect their income stream from Newco.Its looking like a stitch up for everyone involved including SPL fans.They know NO morals, including SFL chairmen. And the fans are just a necessary cas cow when they are neede. Put up the clarion call and the fans will answer, NO matter what has gone before!. Only my opinion though!

I haven't heard one single person deny that losing one of our two biggest clubs will cause financial problems for other SPL clubs. It's a given. Dundee or Dunfermline will not bring as many visiting fans to our grounds - FACT. (Dundee derby aside). The bigger issue is the TV company and other SPL corporate sponsor monetary situation. How much is fact, how much is scaremongering from cockwomble?

However, the loss of Rangers money to our clubs would be nothing compared to the shitstorm they'd face from their own fans if - after Vlad kick-started the 'no' intentions, followed by the actual big 'no' vote itself, they then forgot all that and simply re-admitted them. Any SPL chairman, and I mean ANY, who actually thinks they could get away with that needs urgent medical attention.

Edited by pozbaird

Also interesting that Clyde state that there may not even be an application from Newco (perhaps they couldn't raise the £1200 non-returnable fee!) as they have no information. Another mea cupla from the SFL board in their administration....

They must've applied. Surely.

I doubt there's a start date set in stone for it, but it wouldn't surprise me that a 'workable' constitution is already in existence. I also reckon that given a wind change the powers that be could move like shit off a shovel towards a 'favourable' conclusion as easily as they are dragging their heels with the threat of an 'unfavourable' one

It takes 2yrs notice to resign from SFL. Also the arbitration didn't say the Settlement reduces if the numbers in SFL reduces - it is unresolved. Not only would clubs face anger from their fans, but they're liable to compensate rump SFL, who still get £1.8M.

Only a fool would predict that at this stage given how quickly things can and have changed over the past few weeks and months. I would hope not but with no confidence you are dealing with some of the slimiest, morally (and financially) bankrupt characters in Scottish football that actually set up the abomination that is the SPL in the first place.

Simple questions in return. Who employs Neil Doncaster and pays his wages? Do you honestly think what he is attempting to engineer with Regan is not at the behest of the Chairmen of the SPL clubs?

I'll put that back to you, who employs Longmuir and pays his wages. It could be argued that this was an SPL decision that has been dumped in the SFL laps, but once the SPL had taken a decision newco were entitled to apply to the SFL so then they have to decide what to do.

I agree Doncaster is/was manipulative and even up to the eve of the SPL vote he was briefing in favour of newco. However the vote went against him.

Now Longmuir is trying to dictate to the SFL clubs, someone needs to remind him tomorrow that he works for, and is answerable to, the SFL not the other way around. I think the SFL clubs have given Longmuir too much leeway and should have reigned him in before now.

Apart from all the supporters that have now gone and purchased their season tickets based on the original No vote. They can't threaten to withold their season ticket money now can they????

They can next year... and the year after that... etc... Your view is nearly as short term as SFA/SFL/SPL

Newco won't be playing anywhere next season.

Don't know if this has been posted already.

http://www.heraldsco...-15m.1342086719

It now seems quite clear that Green's whole gamble was based on them getting back into the SPL and the players staying, which has now backfired to the tune of millions already. (I guess we already knew that but the manner of it is an eye opener!)

More question marks about what the hell H&D were up too.

I like the comments after the article.

Check out this diddy.

The SPL without Rangers will be a joke.........

...........its like Turkeys voting for Christmas which just about demonstrates the level of intelligence of the owners of the other Clubs who voted Rangers out --Turkeys.

I do not support any club and have been to only one Football match in my life over 50 years ago

Incredible.

I have given my view on this many times - I don't know. My understanding is that the cockwomble is a dead man walking, a loose cannon, and is doing a helluva' lot of stuff off his own back - like he has done before with his '10 team SPL' speech on the Hampden steps.

It's a mess, a complete mess - I do not know how much stuff the cockwomble (with or without Regan) gets up to on his own, or how many of the SPL chairmen are 'in on it'.

No matter who knows what and is talking to whom - I do not see how any of them can possibly think they could get away with having Sevco in the coming season's SPL. There's pissing off your own supporters and there's seeing them disappear like snaw' aff' a dyke in utter and complete disillusion.

I haven't heard one single person deny that losing one of our two biggest clubs will cause financial problems for other SPL clubs. It's a given. Dundee or Dunfermline will not bring as many visiting fans to our grounds - FACT. (Dundee derby aside). The bigger issue is the TV company and other SPL corporate sponsor monetary situation. How much is fact, how much is scaremongering from cockwomble?

However, the loss of Rangers money to our clubs would be nothing compared to the shitsorm they'd face from their own fans if - after Vlad kick-started the 'no' intentions, followed by the actual big 'no' vote itself, they then forgot all that and simply re-admitted them. Any SPL chairman, and I mean ANY, who actually thinks they could get away with that needs urgent medical attention.

I suspect that the boards of all the clubs are now in a blue funk (no pun intended)

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

However, if the SPL clubs vote Sevco back into the SPL, the reduction in cash they would suffer by excluding them will be as nothing compared to the financial meltdown brought on by empty grounds. As someone pointed out, many have already bought STs. I'm one of them but it will wind up down the back of the sofa for good if these slimeballs find a way of defying the clubs and, much more importantly, the supporters.

However, the loss of Rangers money to our clubs would be nothing compared to the shitsorm they'd face from their own fans if - after Vlad kick-started the 'no' intentions, followed by the actual big 'no' vote itself, they then forgot all that and simply re-admitted them. Any SPL chairman, and I mean ANY, who actually thinks they could get away with that needs urgent medical attention.

I totally agree that it would SOME shitstorm. But the panic that MUST have ensued would have them going through3 pairs of undies an hour. With the fans power being laid bare before them they panicked even further.

I believe that they decided that they wanted rid of this nuclear canister and decided that the SFL should be sacrificed, whilst taking the supporting integrity line with their fans.

Since then the silence from them,(with the exception of Aberdeen, who actually said Newco should go to SFL 3) has been deafening and somewhat disturbing. ALL of these offers that are constantly changing are surely taken with SPL chairmen and they DO know whats going on.

I think the SPL chairman would rather Newco go into SFL 1 so their integrity would be intact. I think they have misread the SFL clubs and the canister MAY be chucked back into the SPL garden.

If that happens, SFA put Newco back into SPL, SPL chairmen say, we had no choice as it was SFL who stopped progression of game.

The only thing that would remain is HOW BIG WOULD THE EXPLOSION BE FROM THAT CANISTER!!