Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At the risk of being called pedantic ( and not for the first time) should it not be 'Mon rather than Mon' ?

at the even further risk of being called shallow and pedantic,should it not be 'mon as it is a shortened version of come on i.e it shouldn' be capitalised??ph34r.gif

Am I right in saying your chairman is a shareholder in TCFKAR ?

Don't think Billy Hewitson is (I stand to be corrected) but the Commercial Director, Mark Robertson, is one of 'the peepul'.

I am truly dismayed and embarrassed that Stranraer and Annan have made their stances clear (in the right camp as well) and we are shuffling in the background hoping beyond hope they don't make public who surrendered.

I contacted Mr Robertson and laying out my concerns, and I have received nothing in return, not an acknowledgement receipt nothing.

Well nothing is what they will get from me if they go with Regan et al.

What they seem to have forgotten is that when Sevco are decomposing in division three the power will have shifted and the other clubs will force through whatever changes to the running of the game they see fit.

I think thats the key point. Whatever the outcome, there will be a shift of power away from Glasgow.

The other clubs will be more than happy to dump MK Rangers into the third division in order to have more time to enact the changes in the Scottish game.

R.e. last nights queries about Brechin, looks like they're voting Yes, convinced by restructuring promises.

http://www.pieandbov...ost__p__6420695

It's interesting how ostensibly similar clubs end-up at different views, isn't it.

You have Arbroath + Brechin... 2 Angus clubs, 2 part-time SFL2 clubs, I'm right in saying 2 clubs not ltd companies (but still governed by committee), and 2 clubs providing reps to SFL Board... yet within hours of each other they reach diametrically opposite conclusions.

Thats because our club has a spine. 8)

Very proud to be a lichtie right now!

Guest Flash

Does anybody know the amount of votes Sevco need to get into Division 1? Is it just 51%?

They need 51% of the votes which, of course, does not necessarily mean they need 16 votes because there might be abstentions.

It is a disciplinary offence for clubs not to vote, but there is no fixed penalty - it might just be a small fine.

Is this correct? From memory tbf.

Revised List

No the Newco

Cowdenbeath

Dunfermline

Livingston

Morton

Raith Rovers

East Fife

Ayr United

Arbroath

Stranraer

Stirling Albion

Queen's Park

Peterhead

Elgin City

Clyde

Berwick Rangers

Annan

Sold their souls

Dumbarton

Stenhousemuir

Brechin City

Albion Rovers

Da ken yet

Hamilton

Forfar

QoS

Falkirk

Partick Thistle

Alloa

Montrose

East Stirling

Nae allowed to vote

Dundee

Airdrie

Just emailed my club wishing them good luck and to do the right thight tommorrow.

Its been fun watching the near melt down of the Daily Old Firm Record the last couple of days. Poor old jorno's must have had hard time trying to keep up retyping out all of the PR guff that was being phoned in by SPL/Charles Green people. As of tommorrow they might actually have to write about the scottish game properly, a few of them might actually start trying to cultivate the wider audience and have whole articles that dont mention "Old Firm" at all. I hope that after tommorrow we can all get behind our game, that the media will do its best to encourage people to get back to their clubs and go to games. If they dont their papers will shrivel even more.

After tommorrow lets all get positive about our game.

Well said mate. One thing though, I think SFL should demand funds for a rehab unit for these poor old jornos if SFL punt them to 3rd.;) We must show compassion in victory.

I am truly dismayed and embarrassed that Stranraer and Annan have made their stances clear (in the right camp as well) and we are shuffling in the background hoping beyond hope they don't make public who surrendered.

I contacted Mr Robertson and laying out my concerns, and I have received nothing in return, not an acknowledgement receipt nothing.

The cringeworthy 'blog' on the OS has been quiet of late, hasn't it...?

Guest Flash

Are they actually voting on div 3? or just yes or no to div 1

The way the original resolution was worded meant they were effectively only voting on Division 1 or nothing. Although it referred to the Third Division, it was not a genuine alternative. The resolution may have been changed since it was published but I haven't seen it if it has.