Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wow, it's 1000 pages since that milestone 1690. Seems like decades ago. :rolleyes:

Of course you realise since then the Higgs boson has been found and we are, therefore, on the brink of finding discovering the origin of the universe. Pity that the collapse of 'Rangers' is of such significance that it is going to cause a tear in the time-space continuum and render this discovery meaningless.

I fucking hate quantum mechanics.

The reason the Dumbarton twat is getting such a hard time is that many SPL supporting posters on this thread, myself included, have denounced the pressure the SPL chairmen may be asserting behind the scenes. Some of us have even written to or e-mailed our club chairmen with our concerns.

Read that back Granny.

How does the fact that you're carrying out actions the "Dumbarton twat" would support, explain why he's getting such a hard time?

He's taking some OTT abuse on here for someone who actually sees the big question in much the same way as the rest of us.

It's not his fault that his club are shaping up to vote against his wishes and he certainly doesn't need attacked for refusing to buy the cosy wee myth that pretends that SPL clubs, such as yours, have behaved entirely nobly in all of this.

You're intelligent enough to see that.

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png
  • Group:True Blue
  • Topics:10
  • Rep:-3

Posted Today, 09:26 AM

im sooo infuriated its beyond belief at this notice any badges missing ???

screenshot20120710at102.png

w****r.gifw****r.gifw****r.gifw****r.gif

ignore the picture of the w****r.gif lol look below it

Read that back Granny.

How does the fact that you're carrying out actions the "Dumbarton twat" would support, explain why he's getting such a hard time?

He's taking some OTT abuse on here for someone who actually sees the big question in much the same way as the rest of us.

It's not his fault that his club are shaping up to vote against his wishes and he certainly doesn't need attacked for refusing to buy the cosy wee myth that pretends that SPL clubs, such as yours, have behaved entirely nobly in all of this.

You're intelligent enough to see that.

He has chosen to ignore those of us who have made the point about our own chairmen and clubs and as a result he has continually posted the same shit in slightly different ways all day. Initially I chose to ignore him as I do with trolls/idiots but then decided to verbally abuse him instead.

I have previously posted that I have concerns with the Dundee United chairman and that I have taken the time to e-mail him my concerns. I don't need this tosspot to continually rabbit on about it. Yes we are agreeing with him but he is not accepting this.

If there are SPL posters on here that are perpetuating the 'cosy wee myth' you refer to you may want to take issue with them. I am not amongst their number.

Regarding the vote has it been confirmed that its 50% needed for sfl3? If so we're already at that number if the teams mentioned carry out what they've advised they will. One more team would confirm it...wonder if it will be soon...and who??

I haven't posted for a few days but have kept tabs on the forum.

Something someone posted earlier has got me thinking ?.

The newco has and was voted against joining the SPL ! The newco is now awaiting the result of a vote into the SFL ! In the event that the SPL has pissed off so many SFL clubs with bullying tactics or other sneaky maneuver,they vote against a newco in the SFL in any of their 3 leagues because all the available 30 positions have been filled !.

So what happens to the newco then ?.Why has the empty SPL place not been taken up by an SFL candidate already ?.

Does the above events trigger some other nasty surprise devised by cockwomble an co we do not know or even have thought about ? I mean looking at the above if it actually happens could have a really nasty last minute sprung surprise just before the start of the new season as all it's been so far up to now is every stall tactic available has been implemented in favour of the newco being fast tracked.

I know this may appear far fetched and completely ludicrous !!! but no place in the SFL for the newco and an empty spot in the SPL !!! will the SFA veto an SPL entry for Charles Greens B*stard abomination of a club with heavily imposed sanctions as some sort of punitive measure to try and quell all the diddy fans and Celtic supporters ?.

I mean we may get our wish of the newco not getting an SFL place meaning they will have no league to play in ! but an empty slot in the SPL !.

If the above happens in the SFL vote and the newco can't play in the SFL ! has this been all pre-rigged to ensure a corrupt zombie carcase is thrown back into the SPL just for the sake of money and nothing else but we will be fed it is the only possible outlet they could do under the circumstances ?.And there's just about feck all we could do if this happens except complain/threaten boycotts etc after SPL fans thought the newco was gone and went ahead and bought their season tickets and so on ?.

This might be me letting my bottom lip flap around a lot here with much ado about nothing,but I sorta smell shite ahead !.

Can't really argue with this.

Not sure why this Dumbarton guy is getting such a hard time.

Doncaster who works for the SPL clubs has been heaping the pressure on SFL clubs. It really doesn't require much of a leap to recognise that the SPL 'No' vote was made on the understanding that SFL clubs would be pressed into voting 'Yes' on 1st division entry.

Let's not pretend otherwise please - we're not children.

Watch out agreeing with me might mean you will be called a c**t.

I haven't posted for a few days but have kept tabs on the forum.

Something someone posted earlier has got me thinking ?.

The newco has and was voted against joining the SPL ! The newco is now awaiting the result of a vote into the SFL ! In the event that the SPL has pissed off so many SFL clubs with bullying tactics or other sneaky maneuver,they vote against a newco in the SFL in any of their 3 leagues because all the available 30 positions have been filled !.

So what happens to the newco then ?.Why has the empty SPL place not been taken up by an SFL candidate already ?.

Does the above events trigger some other nasty surprise devised by cockwomble an co we do not know or even have thought about ? I mean looking at the above if it actually happens could have a really nasty last minute sprung surprise just before the start of the new season as all it's been so far up to now is every stall tactic available has been implemented in favour of the newco being fast tracked.

I know this may appear far fetched and completely ludicrous !!! but no place in the SFL for the newco and an empty spot in the SPL !!! will the SFA veto an SPL entry for Charles Greens B*stard abomination of a club with heavily imposed sanctions as some sort of punitive measure to try and quell all the diddy fans and Celtic supporters ?.

I mean we may get our wish of the newco not getting an SFL place meaning they will have no league to play in ! but an empty slot in the SPL !.

If the above happens in the SFL vote and the newco can't play in the SFL ! has this been all pre-rigged to ensure a corrupt zombie carcase is thrown back into the SPL just for the sake of money and nothing else but we will be fed it is the only possible outlet they could do under the circumstances ?.And there's just about feck all we could do if this happens except complain/threaten boycotts etc after SPL fans thought the newco was gone and went ahead and bought their season tickets and so on ?.

This might be me letting my bottom lip flap around a lot here with much ado about nothing,but I sorta smell shite ahead !.

Just posted this seconds ago on another thread.

If Dundee or Dunfermline go up - the SFL's hand would be forced to promote the two play-off losing finalists (Airdrie & Stranraer).

This would leave the only vacant place in the league being in SFL3 - as has always been the case in the past (after Airdrieonians & Gretna died).

This cannot happen in the eyes of the SPL clubs and Doncaster - can't have their stitch-up this way.

He has chosen to ignore those of us who have made the point about our own chairmen and clubs and as a result he has continually posted the same shit in slightly different ways all day. Initially I chose to ignore him as I do with trolls/idiots but then decided to verbally abuse him instead.

I have previously posted that I have concerns with the Dundee United chairman and that I have taken the time to e-mail him my concerns. I don't need this tosspot to continually rabbit on about it. Yes we are agreeing with him but he is not accepting this.

If there are SPL posters on here that are perpetuating the 'cosy wee myth' you refer to you may want to take issue with them. I am not amongst their number.

He sticks to his guns - I'll give you that, but looking back, he's said nothing that I can find, to disagree with.

From his attacks on the actions of the Doncaster led SPL to his criticism of those he suspects might be seduced by SPL2 promises, he's been steadfast and right.

Some of the stuff directed at him's been pretty poor.

Watch out agreeing with me might mean you will be called a c**t.

You're not actually doing your club any favours today.

You should be on a separate thead battering away about the disinformation your club dished out it's shareholders, fans etc.