Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Edinburgh club Spartans have stated they are ready to fill step in if Rangers are denied entry to the SFL. (Various) :D

They'll need to play at Thermopylae to fill the gap Rangers leave.smile.gif

May get a bunch of reds for this but I don't see why the fact 1 director held 0.00047% of shares in a liquidating company which moved property/TUPE'd employees to another company that's applying to join SFL, should prevent Berwick Rangers voting on it.

Only if he votes the wrong way. :(

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23906004/

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

What a shocking article, from this ugly, pathetic excuse of a punter. We should hound this c**t out of Scottish football once we bury Rangers Newco, always a terrible pundit and one i wish nothing but the worst with in his career and life. Hopefully he'll be selling the big issue in a few years, although to be fair their journalists are 100x the standard of him.

Utter bellend.

My hate for this fucker knows no bounds, absolute cretin.

I remember when i was 16/17, worked part time in WHSmiths, he came in, I asked him, "Are you Craig Burley?" as he handed me a fiver for his bottle of juice and packet of crisps, "Aye some of the time" he replied in the c**tish manner you would expect of the man and left directly.

About five minutes later he returned with his tail between his legs, "Sorry, got my change there pal?"

Inside, I was crying with laughter as I asked my boss to open the till so that i could give the self modelled international superstar football commentator his three quid odd change.

Edited by gavin_3110

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/07/08/craig-burley-column-sfl-minnows-must-vote-rangers-newco-into-first-division-86908-23906004/

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

What a shocking article, from this ugly, pathetic excuse of a punter. We should hound this c**t out of Scottish football once we bury Rangers Newco, always a terrible pundit and one i wish nothing but the worst with in his career and life. Hopefully he'll be selling the big issue in a few years, although to be fair their journalists are 100x the standard of him.

Utter bellend.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. He might have gotten away with it otherwise.

on the back of Thomos tweet today Berwick have released a statement - I beleive they will also release one after tonight's board meeting.

http://www.berwickra...-news/news.html

That they've gone as far as to say something leads me to hope/suspect they anticipate there will be a "no to Div 1" to report upon after the Board meeting!

Had you noticed that STV have been portraying you as a "yes" for the past two days based upon a 'spokesman's quote in the Sun'?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/108222-rangers-newco-vote-sfl-clubs-outline-their-positions-on-the-issue/

The reaction of my club has ensured my continued support come what may with this whole carry-on. It's great to see us acknowledging the fans, and leading the way by keeping us all informed. Proud!

To think, I went along to Formartine United v Falkirk last nite with half a mind on supporting them full-time as a result of the corruption happening...great wee setup, and on an unrelated note good to see two teams trying to play a passing game. :)

That they've gone as far as to say something leads me to hope/suspect they anticipate there will be a "no to Div 1" to report upon after the Board meeting!

Had you noticed that STV have been portraying you as a "yes" for the past two days based upon a 'spokesman's quote in the Sun'?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/108222-rangers-newco-vote-sfl-clubs-outline-their-positions-on-the-issue/

Tweeted tomo he said he had "two sources" and mentioned STV. My opinion is unchanged and like you I believe it will be no to div 1 tonight.

They're prettymuch the same thing tbh - all their income comes from commercial deals bar a small solidarity payment from UEFA.

It'd be interesting to know if £6M is before or after costs (wages, refs, etc.).

Thought we were back talking about that deid mob again - now, what werew they called again....laugh.gif

My hate for this fucker knows no bounds, absolute cretin.

I remember when i was 16/17, worked part time in WHSmiths, he came in, I asked him, "Are you Craig Burley?" as he handed me a fiver for his bottle of juice and packet of crisps, "Aye some of the time" he replied in the c**tish manner you would expect of the man and left directly.

About five minutes later he returned with his tail between his legs, "Sorry, got my change there pal?"

Inside, I was crying with laughter as I asked my boss to open the till so that i could give the self modelled international superstar football commentator his three quid odd change.

Tight ersed coont! laugh.gif i suppose i shouldn't be surprised as most people who have been payed too much during their careers are.

I already stated it, SPL fans have sat back and allowed their chaimen to instruct Doncaster to issue threats and blackmail to SFL teams. Not one SPLChairman has come out and said this is wrong and not one Spl supporters group have come out and said it is wrong. Therefore you must condone it.

Aye, and Neil Armstrong was on the grassy knoll, and Prince Philip owns a Fiat Panda. Cock.