Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is from the Clyde minutes of Doncaster's presentation last week :-

The consequential impact on the SFL from the presentation was that the SFL would lose its entitlement to circa £2m per annum from the Settlement Agreement put together to compensate the SFL for the SPL breakaway, this was made very clear by Neil Doncaster. He told the clubs that if the SPL didn't have the money then they could not pay the SFL. The reality however, which was clear from the detailed figures, is that the SPL, whilst losing an enormous amount of funding, would have the cash to make payment; it is just that the SPL would not meet the legal obligation to the SFL as the cash would be used to finance the SPL teams.

OK, so the next question has to be if this is true or was Doncaster basically issuing empty threats to try to get Spivco into Div 1 ?

Is this your way of apologising too me. As I stated we were told the payment wiil not be paid.

Wrong again, douchebag. As noted just a few posts back, although the shares might have no monetary value they indicate that the holders of said shares have at least an emotional link to SpivCo and cannot be said to be impartial.

So please shove your accusations of bias up your Welsh arse.

Thank you.

Don't get angry Florentine, get even. smile.gif

Doesn't that article actually state 'total income' rather than only commercial sponsorship deals?

They're prettymuch the same thing tbh - all their income comes from commercial deals bar a small solidarity payment from UEFA.

It'd be interesting to know if £6M is before or after costs (wages, refs, etc.).

Dundee Hibernians have Orc support ? Well I never.............. :blink:

"New scum element". Interesting deduction. Please elucidate.

I already stated it, SPL fans have sat back and allowed their chaimen to instruct Doncaster to issue threats and blackmail to SFL teams. Not one SPLChairman has come out and said this is wrong and not one Spl supporters group have come out and said it is wrong. Therefore you must condone it.

I was intending to go to the upcoming Dumbarton v St Mirren friendly. I've decided against it, one of their supporters is getting right on my tits, and I'm punishing his club for his rampant acts of bawbaggery.

Ya boo sucks.

Is this your way of apologising too me. As I stated we were told the payment wiil not be paid.

Aye but the reason why the payment will not be paid (i.e. "we don't want to") is clearly unacceptable and should be challenged, legally if required.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/clyde/110260-clyde-want-change-to-sfl-resolutions-on-rangers-first-division-vote/

Clyde want the Scottish Football League to change the wording of the first resolution at Friday's vote on allowing newco Rangers into the league.

STV understands the failure of the SFL to include “First" or "Third Division” in the resolution is central to Clyde's concerns, with directors fearing that even if they say no in the second vote, the league will bow to the wishes of the SPL and Scottish FA and include Rangers in the First Division regardless.

Following a board meeting on Monday night, the Cumbernauld side want the wording of the matters being voted on this Friday to be amended, following confusion over who will have the ultimate power to decide which division the Ibrox club would be entered into.

At present, the first resolution to be voted on allows clubs the chance to vote on whether to admit Sevco Scotland Limited as an associate member to the league. It fails, however, to state which division Rangers would be entered into.

Resolution two asks for clubs to vote on whether to allow the team to be admitted into the Third Division, but also asks for permission to instead move them to the First Division if a compromise deal can be reached with the SPL and Scottish FA over financial and sporting concessions.

Clyde will ask the SFL to make the matters being voted on this Friday clearer, in order to avoid any confusion and incorrect interpretation going into the ballot.

Clubs are only allowed, by league rules, to challenge the resolutions within a time period of 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.

The club are expected to put out a statement later on Tuesday outlining their position. It is understood every other SFL club will receive correspondence from the Bully Wee outlining their position.

I already stated it, SPL fans have sat back and allowed their chaimen to instruct Doncaster to issue threats and blackmail to SFL teams. Not one SPLChairman has come out and said this is wrong and not one Spl supporters group have come out and said it is wrong. Therefore you must condone it.

Did you bother reading what the Hibs Supporters Association said? Better directing your anger at things at your own fans and Board I'd have thought............or else get your travel plans together for your pre-season game away at the other sheister Club Stenhousemuir.

It's a lot to part-timers, if you've only 1 home game in ~3 week spell suddenly you're £4k short.

Ultimately this particular matters comes down to [1] how poor will SPL end-up or [2] will they try to default.

How did they survive a few years ago when there was no income from SPL via TV income!?, If they managed back then they could do it again...easily, if they had to do it.

Does anyone find it strange that 99% of the people who are scaremongering in regards to 'money' are the media pundits who make their living from Rangers or/& Live TV!?, most of them retired players, poor excuses for journalists or ex-Rangers men!?

Please direct me to the numerous press statements from the Dumbarton board regarding EBT payments, dual contracts, tax evasion, match fixing, invading Iraq, cutting down the rain forests, etc.

If you haven't come out and said it's wrong, you must condone it.

I'm pretty certain the Hibs fans stated it was wrong in a statement I read. They were pretty damning of it from what I recall.

I've only ever been to Dumbarton once. Don't remember much about the game but theDumbarton supporters were the ugliest bunch of fans I have ever seen. I also read that Dumbarton has the highest incidence of male impotence in the world. Maybe that's why you're such a cretinous little man.

http://sport.stv.tv/...-division-vote/

Clyde want the Scottish Football League to change the wording of the first resolution at Friday's vote on allowing newco Rangers into the league.

STV understands the failure of the SFL to include "First" or "Third Division" in the resolution is central to Clyde's concerns, with directors fearing that even if they say no in the second vote, the league will bow to the wishes of the SPL and Scottish FA and include Rangers in the First Division regardless.

Following a board meeting on Monday night, the Cumbernauld side want the wording of the matters being voted on this Friday to be amended, following confusion over who will have the ultimate power to decide which division the Ibrox club would be entered into.

At present, the first resolution to be voted on allows clubs the chance to vote on whether to admit Sevco Scotland Limited as an associate member to the league. It fails, however, to state which division Rangers would be entered into.

Resolution two asks for clubs to vote on whether to allow the team to be admitted into the Third Division, but also asks for permission to instead move them to the First Division if a compromise deal can be reached with the SPL and Scottish FA over financial and sporting concessions.

Clyde will ask the SFL to make the matters being voted on this Friday clearer, in order to avoid any confusion and incorrect interpretation going into the ballot.

Clubs are only allowed, by league rules, to challenge the resolutions within a time period of 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.

The club are expected to put out a statement later on Tuesday outlining their position. It is understood every other SFL club will receive correspondence from the Bully Wee outlining their position.

thumbup2.gif

Well I've sure been put in my place. I didn't realize that standing up for the club you have supported your whole life made me variously an imbecile / w****r / moron / arsehole. Now I like a football rivalry as much as the next person but there seems to be genuine worryingly high levels of hate for rangers and any of their fans on this forum.

Apparently I write with an ingrained sense of entitlement and all us bluenoses do. What utter fucking pish. I can now almost see why some rangers fans want to see the spl crumble and a host of teams go to the wall, well I still don't but suffice to say when a few other clubs go out of business I won't shed a tear but I won't dance on their grave either.

A lot of people have also said rangers have "cheated" for over 20 years; it's a nice round number and also handily erodes the achievement of winning 9 league titles in a row in the 90's. Shame that it's a massive exaggeration back up with not a shred of fact. If you are referring to the shameful EBT's then yes it was cheating but as far as I was aware that started around 2000, if your simply bumping your gums and evoking pathetic clichés like "the establishment" and "help from referees" then really you need a life.

I mean seriously; when you call a person a w****r for supporting Aston villa and watching American football you have deep physiological issues to deal with. Either that or you are a keyboard hard man, either way it's a worrying reflection of Scottish society.

Ground control to Major Tom...

I was intending to go to the upcoming Dumbarton v St Mirren friendly. I've decided against it, one of their supporters is getting right on my tits, and I'm punishing his club for his rampant acts of bawbaggery. Ya boo sucks.
Join the other supporters from your club who have said they will boycott us for not voting the way they want (which hasn't actually happened yet) new order in scottish football my arse just the same different bullies. Edited by sons superhero