Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The 'true fans' of Scottish football who are saying they will buy season tickets and attend matches whatever happens are the people who are allowing Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir to destroy our game.

The only weapon we have is to withhold our support and our finance. I, for one, will not be complicit in destroying the integrity of Scottish football.

I am with you Granny!

If the posturing of the chairman of Kilmarnock FC turns out to be correct, then we shall very soon see how a non Glasgow big team are treated in an insolvency event.

If, after Friday, Sevco are a first division team, every club with debts should put themselves into administration, 10 point deduction or in the event of liquidation and a newco, a place in the first division awaits.

Seems to me the SPL clubs have done the right thing, with the exception of the Kilmarnock plonker who consulted with his own fans and then completely ignored them. If the SFL chairmen do the same, listen to their fans and act accordingly, there will be no need for any integrity to be lost.

The latest bribe to the SFL clubs is reliant upon additional changes to the SPL structure and to further payments from the SPL. If the SPL chairmen agree to this their whole NO to newco in the SPL will be exposed as a sham.

The truth is the truth, a lie is a lie, a half-truth is also a lie.

Any reason why Rangers should be killed off

Here is an extract from an Italian magazine regarding a one Marco Negri and why he left.

Would YOU REALLY WANT THIS CLUB BACK :o :o :o

What magazine was that from ?

If the posturing of the chairman of Kilmarnock FC turns out to be correct, then we shall very soon see how a non Glasgow big team are treated in an insolvency event.

Your chief creditor is the bank, right? The bank isn't going to reject a CVA unless it thinks that the land RP is on is worth more than the club. So you wouldn't be liquidated (just docked ten points), and would quite possibly stay up considering the likely quality of Dun[dee,fermline]'s squad. Boot the high earners, sell the hotel, adjust. Distinct lack of Armageddon.

Seems to me the SPL clubs have done the right thing, with the exception of the Kilmarnock plonker who consulted with his own fans and then completely ignored them. If the SFL chairmen do the same, listen to their fans and act accordingly, there will be no need for any integrity to be lost.

Seems to me you've missed the point, unless I'm being whooshed of course.

The SPL clubs have 'done the right thing' on the understanding that SFL clubs will be blackmailed into doing the wrong thing.

SPL club fans who bought up season tickets after their clubs declared their voting intentions, have been tricked. I don't blame the fans for it at all, but that's what's happened here.

If, after Friday, Sevco are a first division team, every club with debts should put themselves into administration, 10 point deduction or in the event of liquidation and a newco, a place in the first division awaits.

It's not a 10 point deduction anymore, it's a third of your previous seasons total.

Seems to me you've missed the point, unless I'm being whooshed of course.

The SPL clubs have 'done the right thing' on the understanding that SFL clubs will be blackmailed into doing the wrong thing.

SPL club fans who bought up season tickets after their clubs declared their voting intentions, have been tricked. I don't blame the fans for it at all, but that's what's happened here.

Not if the SFL clubs elect Rangers into the third. I don't see the first division as a fair accompli at all. Where is the evidence that it's a done deal?

I can't see Club 12 being named until the Newco issue has been addressed. So Dundee or the Pars don't matter as much!

Bit of a random one here, but with Dundee or Dunfermline going up and Rangers coming into either Div 1 or Div 3, will the Ramsdens Challenge Cup draw need redone? Both Dundee and Dunfermline are in the North/East half of the draw whereas Rangers would presumably need to be in the South/West.

There are some huge journeys in the draw which clubs will presumably need to book coaches for and PT players will need to arrange time off their work, and the first round is only 20 days away now.

Or if they just put Rangers in the North/East in place of DFC/DAFC, are Forfar or Brechin prepared for an invasion of Orcs potentially up in their numbers to show defiance? Would these games need to be ticketed?

We really should have had answers a long time ago

Not if the SFL clubs elect Rangers into the third. I don't see the first division as a fair accompli at all. Where is the evidence that it's a done deal?

From my reading of the document - and my brain is very small - the SFL clubs are voting on whether or not to let Sevco into the SFL. If they say "aye" the SFA/SFL blazers will decide which league.

As the French say: "The more things change the more they stay the same."