Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For what ?:blink: Hes as deluded and stupid as the other bitter orcs that think that newco in sfl3 will hurt the spl clubs...he doesnt have enough braincells to work out that they will go bust almost immediately in sfl3 whilst the rest of scottish football will carry on. TBF the suits like regan and doncaster trying to to force the newco up the leagues is just indulging the thick bigots. One side issue to come out of this is what a small minded horrible person mccoist really is. he was always down as cheeky chappie who didnt plumb the depths of bigotry that many of his peers did...but hes been well and truly found out..almost as much as he has been as a manager.

It's because Mccoist knows that's his only exit route, this is the man who coined the phrase "we don't do walking away" so there's no way on erth he can walk or he'll be relegated to traitor status like the players who went.

Charles Green can't sack him or he'll really unleash the orcs fury directly upon himself, so as it stads mccoist is stuck in some sort of orc twilight zone and thee's no escape for him until the plug is pulled once and for all.:lol:

Just a thought, if say next year Hibs go into liquidation,

will they be

1. Docked 10 Points.

2. Banned from Europe for 3 year

3. have their first team players allowed to walkaway, by the SFA or the players union

4. Be placed in the 1st Division

5. Bee banned from signing players

Would this not effectivly kill the club.

Making the point I hope all the sanctions we get, are also impopsed on other clubs as they fall one by one,

or is only us

what a fucking shambles, Looks like the SFA have just killed scottish football

Roll on the 3rd Div, make sure we dont buy another fucking player from any SPL team

^^^ Hasn't the first fucking clue what liquidation means type post IMO

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

A whole day after they were punted from the SPL.

Are WE died yet?

I soon will be, there is huge civil unrest outside my house. A dog just shat on the pavement and the owner left it there. It's only just begun as well.

By the way, is next Friday Fair Friday? The Sevco fans will all be pished. Make it happen.

Edited by Musketeer Gripweed

You know it's our first friendly of the season this Friday; a time when I start to get excited about the coming season. Yes, it's only Diddy v Diddy but it's good HONEST football and now I feel there is a big black blue cloud hanging over us here in Division 3.

Please, please don't let those cheating, bigoted scum come along and steamroller us just because "they're too big to die"

Right, who is it, i can sense the orcs about to go on a paedo rant :lol:

user_green.pngPortuguese Ranger user_popup.png

• av-64219.jpg
  • Moses McNeil
  • bullet_black.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

• Group:Rangers Fan
  • Topics:0
  • Rep:0

Posted Today, 08:52 PM

If I had the power I would send my first club, Sporting C.P. (aka Sporting Lisbon) to play a pre-season match at Ibrox to help the Rangers.

My thoughts are with you, Rangers fans!

You'll never walk alone

• av-64219.jpg
  • Moses McNeil
  • bullet_black.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

If I had the power I would send my first club, Sporting C.P. (aka Sporting Lisbon) to play a pre-season match at Ibrox to help the Rangers.

You'll never walk alon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See something that has rankled with me, the fact that the Lloyds money got paid off without any money coming from Rangers to pay it off. Essentially they got money from Ticketus and paid off one set of debts with no financial hit at all. This is all in the distant past now but it still annoys me.

You know it's our first friendly of the season this Friday; a time when I start to get excited about the coming season. Yes, it's only Diddy v Diddy but it's good HONEST football and now I feel there is a big black blue cloud hanging over us here in Division 3.

Please, please don't let those cheating, bigoted scum come along and steamroller us just because "they're too big to die"

I'm not sure the SPL fans/clubs can do much now. We've voted Newco Rangers out of the SPL, our bit is done as far as we can do. The lower league fans need to pressure their clubs like we did to ours now - it's doable as the SPL fans/clubs have demonstrated. Some clubs have already said no - you need to campaign for Elgin to do the same.

See something that has rankled with me, the fact that the Lloyds money got paid off without any money coming from Rangers to pay it off. Essentially they got money from Ticketus and paid off one set of debts with no financial hit at all. This is all in the distant past now but it still annoys me.

:lol: had forgot aboot that , maybe be in tomorras record..

Cant see the Killie statement posted: http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/articles/20120705/official-statement_85961_2833623

Fans voted to let Rangers back in!!!!

My favourite bit,

If the SPL can't function in its present form without four "Old Firm" derbies, then the SPL should have come up with a solution rather than passing the buck to the SFL.

Hmm

Enjoying the debate so far over on Kerryfail Street as to whether or not we're all still pssst dirty orange b*****ds since the demise of Sevco.

The conclusion appears to be... probably.

Prefer their take on the weather in Central belt ........

Major flooding reported in Kilmarnock; first of the great plagues to visit them since abstaining.

Frogs next.

• av-64219.jpg
  • Moses McNeil
  • bullet_black.png

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

You'll never walk alone

:lol: :lol:

Enjoying the debate so far over on Kerryfail Street as to whether or not we're all still pssst dirty orange b*****ds since the demise of Sevco.

The conclusion appears to be... probably.

According to RM we are all pssst ***** loving c***s. I'm confused...just what exactly are we? huh.gif