Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can i just clarify something here?

Actual Punishments Received by OldCo Rangers for going into Administration

10 point penalty

Actual Punishments Received by OldCo Rangers for various misdemeanours (withholding payments to other clubs etc)

Fines they wont have to pay

A transfer embargo which won't stand (to be replaced by something not yet determined)

Stuff Stupid Bigots Think Are Punishments but Aren't

Unable to play in Europe for three years due to not meeting entry criteria

Unable to remain in SPL due to dodgy transfer of share being voted down

Players leaving under TUPE

Is that about the size of it? The only ACTUALLY effective, valid punishment so far, is a 10 point penalty, which is pretty much irrelevant as they finished well ahead of 3rd and well behind 1st.

Yep, that's about the size of it. f**k knows what they'd say if they actually got any real punishment.

Actual Punishments Received by OldCo Rangers for going into Administration

10 point penalty

Actual Punishments Received by OldCo Rangers for various misdemeanours (withholding payments to other clubs etc)

Fines they wont have to pay

A transfer embargo which won't stand (to be replaced by something not yet determined)

Stuff Stupid Bigots Think Are Punishments but Aren't

Unable to play in Europe for three years due to not meeting entry criteria

Unable to remain in SPL due to dodgy transfer of share being voted down

Players leaving under TUPE

Coisty doesn't quite get it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18730809

"For the record, in terms of sanctions that have been imposed already, we were deducted 10 points, we had our Champions League place taken away from us, we were fined £160,000, we are out of Europe for another three years and, of course, we are out of the SPL. I think that's quite a lot."

Is this on rangers media or follow follow?

They are fucking wankers the lot of them :lol:

LOLtastic

I found the OP particularly amusing:

Just a thought, if say next year Hibs go into liquidation,

will they be

1. Docked 10 Points.

2. Banned from Europe for 3 year

3. have their first team players allowed to walkaway, by the SFA or the players union

4. Be placed in the 1st Division

5. Bee banned from signing players

Would this not effectivly kill the club.

Making the point I hope all the sanctions we get, are also impopsed on other clubs as they fall one by one,

or is only us

what a fucking shambles, Looks like the SFA have just killed scottish football

Roll on the 3rd Div, make sure we dont buy another fucking player from any SPL team

What a bunch of fucking thick c***s :lol:

Edited by jupe1407

Is this on rangers media or follow follow?

They are fucking wankers the lot of them :lol:

"But ye cannae kick us oot. We're huge."

"So were dinosaurs. Now f**k off and find a tar pit. This is the time of the tiny mammals."

Not happy with that.

We should be telling the SPL we will accept sevco in div 3 once we discuss league reconstruction.

Tell them straight up we've never been in a stronger bargaining position and aren't about to waste it.

Why do we need sevco in the 1st to get what we want?

You were fair waxing lyrical over the board's statement last night.

Sorry if this has already been posted but hats off to McCoist

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18730809

Hats off, my arse! If you can bear(!) reading to the end of the article, he parrots the "look at the punishments we've already had" line.

10 point deduction: automatic for going into administration - rangers' fault, not a punishment. Did not affect league placing or prize money.

CL place taken away from us: In administration, no Euro competition. Again, rangers' own fault, a consequence of their actions rendering them ineligible.

We were fined £160,000: That's when "we" were rangers. Doesn't affect Newco.

We are out of Europe for another three years: You do not have the necessary qualifications. It's not a punishment, you are ineligible.

And of course we are out of the SPL: As are Spartans, Edinburgh City, and Irvine Meadow, all of which have just as much right to be there, and more right to apply for any vacancy in Division 3, for that matter. What with living within their means, not having criminal histories, and that.

"I think that's quite a lot" - Well, Ally, I think it's the square root of f**k all. Every single one of these issues is the responsibility of one organisation. I'll give you a clue - you used to work for them.

I dont recall any club stating they need Rangers to survive so Celtic's statement is without doubt the weakest of any.

Then again, we diddies already knew what Celtic's real plan was, which is why it was taken out of your hands. The Killie chairman might be an embarrassment to us but at least he has some kind of honesty and isn't trying to pull the wool over his fans eyes.

what sort of honesty was it? he abstained.....i can understand the logic of voting for, or voting against, but abstaining basically was 'sorry rangers dont hate me, i love you but my fans wont let me vote for you'

The people who have the ability to say "yes" or "no" to this at the moment are the clubs. Unless you can come up with a better way of persuading them to say "no" apart from a financial one (as it appears that is all that most football teams listen to) then that's the main thing there is. I also couldn't give a toss or not if some of the clubs who vote "yes" are "community" clubs (this generally means absolutely nothing about a club's relationship in its immediate locale except that it is in a small town) or whether they are small - the question is whether they will stand up to see the rules applied or not and whether they will allow special favours to certain clubs or not.

thats fair enough , but like yourself i follow my country home and away as well .. ive been in the old travel club since 1990, now called supporters club , i really dont want to give that up ..but what im saying is if Rgan does what hes been suggesting , do i then stop giving any ££ to the sfa..this is fast becoming a world of shit thats the making of one club but at the end of it all we cant start picking on certain clubs when one body should have sorted this out.

"But ye cannae kick us oot. We're huge."

"So were dinosaurs. Now f**k off and find a tar pit. This is the time of the tiny mammals."

If your the big dinosaurs, we are the velociraptors we hunt in packs,targetting the big boyslaugh.gif