Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers fans only want Division 3, as they reckon half the clubs who booted them out of the SPL will wither and die without them. Classless, belligerent fuckers to the end.

exactly mate they dont want to becuase its the right thing to do but becuase they see it as a f**k you to the clubs that voted them out. its amazing how they see themselves as the victim in all this when actualy none of the other clubs brought about financial ruin to the club. that and the fact they have to be some of the worst behaved supporters in western europe triumphalist arseholes.

Even most celtic fans are able to have a sensible discussion about the game but with the orcs its a "f**k you you must be ta1g sympathiser WATP FGAU.

they'l never change

Remember what Whytie promised ? a £25 million war chest for players.Remember Green ! I promise a war chest in the tens of millions ? sound familiar ?.

I believe the running of Ibrox is going to cripple the club to the extent that the administrators will be called in.Green hasn't publicly declared any amount of money in the bank has he ? and only says there is working capital in place ! is this the dafties money that already bought season tickets or had their standing order took by another company sevco 5088 instead of Rangers PLC ?.Green is a crook albeit a legal crook but a crook non the less.Even if the newco plays in any league next season it's only a matter of time before the newco will run into serious trouble financially.Greens master stroke would have been straight into the SPL no hassle but that's been fucked.Bomber Brown has now instigated financial problems ahead for Green,no doubt there will be more chancers ready to step in and unsteady Greens ship.The only way Green will survive this is if he spunks millions into the newco himself or by his invisible backers and win the fans over by investing investors cash and that ain't forth coming anytime soon I'd guess.The orcs may have their moment of glory by having a newco team start the season but it's all downhill from there and if the team is crap on the park then expect fireworks.Good times ahead I reckon :D.

Their finances is their problem I just want to see them go through the same process that any other new club would do to enter the SFL.

Can i just clarify something here?

Actual Punishments Received by OldCo Rangers for going into Administration

10 point penalty

Actual Punishments Received by OldCo Rangers for various misdemeanours (withholding payments to other clubs etc)

Fines they wont have to pay

A transfer embargo which won't stand (to be replaced by something not yet determined)

Stuff Stupid Bigots Think Are Punishments but Aren't

Unable to play in Europe for three years due to not meeting entry criteria

Unable to remain in SPL due to dodgy transfer of share being voted down

Players leaving under TUPE

Is that about the size of it? The only ACTUALLY effective, valid punishment so far, is a 10 point penalty, which is pretty much irrelevant as they finished well ahead of 3rd and well behind 1st.

Remember what Whytie promised ? a £25 million war chest for players.Remember Green ! I promise a war chest in the tens of millions ? sound familiar ?.

I believe the running of Ibrox is going to cripple the club to the extent that the administrators will be called in.Green hasn't publicly declared any amount of money in the bank has he ? and only says there is working capital in place ! is this the dafties money that already bought season tickets or had their standing order took by another company sevco 5088 instead of Rangers PLC ?.Green is a crook albeit a legal crook but a crook non the less.Even if the newco plays in any league next season it's only a matter of time before the newco will run into serious trouble financially.Greens master stroke would have been straight into the SPL no hassle but that's been fucked.Bomber Brown has now instigated financial problems ahead for Green,no doubt there will be more chancers ready to step in and unsteady Greens ship.The only way Green will survive this is if he spunks millions into the newco himself or by his invisible backers and win the fans over by investing investors cash and that ain't forth coming anytime soon I'd guess.The orcs may have their moment of glory by having a newco team start the season but it's all downhill from there and if the team is crap on the park then expect fireworks.Good times ahead I reckon :D.

I agree with you entirely but fwiw i think they were screwed anyway without the intervention of Professor Brown. King said £30 milliion required to be written off, which i think is low but at least in the bounds of realistic of what is required. They are on an express elevator going down which is why its even more important that regan doncaster ogilvie and longmuir dont take the rest of the game with them. They have talked down our commercial appeal so much that when the inevitable happens, sponsors and sky will have an easy ride and if newco implodes mid season...there will be all manner of chaos which could at least be minimised if they were in sfl 3 ( not being disrespectful to sides in sfl3 just that there is no relegation there to think about if newco goes boom midseason ) In fact if the declaration is sfl 3, green might fold the club and simply use the physical assets for whatever commercial use he can gain thus removing the problem. The suits are however trying to engineer a solution for newco and the intervention of the sfa ( Ogilvie is hardly an objective observer is he !! ) is disgraceful. It is only about saving newco and nothing else. Saving an individual club is not the remit of the sfa, spl or sfl. Newco are responsible for saving newco..no one else.

Leeds were never liquidated

Indeed. The reason they weren't liquidated is because had they been liquidated they'd have lost their history and league place. After the Leeds situation the rules were again tightened to prevent others from doing the same. Quite why any pro-Rangers person would want to bring up Leeds is beyond me.

wish some folk on here would stop threatening to boycott clubs.. were all in this together, and are starting to sound like the fans of a club we used to laugh at.. these SFL clubs never asked for this huge turd to be dropped on them. for some it wont matter but most of the lower league teams are small community clubs that depend on an old guy selling half time draws etc to make adifference to funds . if we should be directing any kind real anger at anybody in this farce it should be the games governing body the SFA. this should have been dealt with ages ago and not 3 weeks before the sfl start the first round of cup games. a lot of honest hard working folk at small clubs are going to get rough ride over this through no fault of their own making..on top of this , the governing body of the game say they will put sevco in div1 any way so i think we should all lay off cubs until this is made clearer..i doubt sevco have the funds to be playing at any level next season , unless green has sorted out that airline co to rename the stadium with. so all im saying is stop dividing ourselves and see what the SFA do ,

It is the SFAs fault but at the same time if Rangers cheat their way into the 1st then I can't go back.

I caught a bit of the Real Radio Phone-in tonight. What a fucking excuse for a radio show.

I'm now listening to the BBC Sportsound programme from Wednesday, with Cosgrove and Spence against Traynor. Hopefully this will be better than the Real Radio shite that I was subjected to.

If the newco end up in SFL3 you'll quite possibly find that they'll be the ones agitating for reconstruction, if indeed they can even fulfil their first season's fixtures.

Remember that phase "the tail waging the dog"?

wish some folk on here would stop threatening to boycott clubs.. were all in this together, and are starting to sound like the fans of a club we used to laugh at.. these SFL clubs never asked for this huge turd to be dropped on them. for some it wont matter but most of the lower league teams are small community clubs that depend on an old guy selling half time draws etc to make adifference to funds . if we should be directing any kind real anger at anybody in this farce it should be the games governing body the SFA. this should have been dealt with ages ago and not 3 weeks before the sfl start the first round of cup games. a lot of honest hard working folk at small clubs are going to get rough ride over this through no fault of their own making..on top of this , the governing body of the game say they will put sevco in div1 any way so i think we should all lay off cubs until this is made clearer..i doubt sevco have the funds to be playing at any level next season , unless green has sorted out that airline co to rename the stadium with. so all im saying is stop dividing ourselves and see what the SFA do ,

Quite right too

I caught a bit of the Real Radio Phone-in tonight. What a fucking excuse for a radio show.

I'm now listening to the BBC Sportsound programme from Wednesday, with Cosgrove and Spence against Traynor. Hopefully this will be better than the Real Radio shite that I was subjected to.

its comedy gold

almost as good as rangersmedia

Can I just say a big thank you to the Stenhousemuir board.

For the first time in weeks I don't feel like I support Scotland's most hated club (that's still in existence).

Now listen to your fans and get this shambles sorted properly!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The people who have the ability to say "yes" or "no" to this at the moment are the clubs. Unless you can come up with a better way of persuading them to say "no" apart from a financial one (as it appears that is all that most football teams listen to) then that's the main thing there is. I also couldn't give a toss or not if some of the clubs who vote "yes" are "community" clubs (this generally means absolutely nothing about a club's relationship in its immediate locale except that it is in a small town) or whether they are small - the question is whether they will stand up to see the rules applied or not and whether they will allow special favours to certain clubs or not.

Sorry if this has already been posted but hats off to McCoist

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18730809

For what ?:blink: Hes as deluded and stupid as the other bitter orcs that think that newco in sfl3 will hurt the spl clubs...he doesnt have enough braincells to work out that they will go bust almost immediately in sfl3 whilst the rest of scottish football will carry on. TBF the suits like regan and doncaster trying to to force the newco up the leagues is just indulging the thick bigots. One side issue to come out of this is what a small minded horrible person mccoist really is. he was always down as cheeky chappie who didnt plumb the depths of bigotry that many of his peers did...but hes been well and truly found out..almost as much as he has been as a manager.

Manager Ally McCoist has come out heavily in favour of newco Rangers joining the Scottish Third Division........And he endorsed the view that for reasons of sporting integrity the club cannot be relaunched in Division One.

But they thought they'd have a stab a staying in the SPL anyway