Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Stick them in the 3rd already and sort reconstruction so that it'll be 2 years instead of 3 for them to reach the SPL.(if they win each season)

fucking simple everyone wins!

Except that Regan and Doncaster are perfectly aware newco cant survive in bottom tier for more than a few months. Thats why they are so desperate to parachute them as high as possible.

I've already e-mailed Stenhousemuir saying that I will not be attending any home or away cup games if we are drawn against them. If anyone wants to join me here's the address:

info@stenhousemuirfc.com

Surely that makes you no better than the blue biggots with all their talks of bans. As a supporter of an SPL club all you can hope for was that your club said no to newco in the SPL which they duly did. Its now up to every SFL club to come to their own decisions and I for one will not be boycotting any Scottish club (bar TTFKAR and Septic who's grounds I haven't paid into in 20 years).

statement from rustyarabnuts;

Re Itzdrk boycott

due to your actions, which do not suscrbe to fairplay, I have decide to boycott your boycott of the boycott

regards, rustyarabnuts

thank you for your message rustyarabnuts

the point you raised about fairplay is both fair and valid and will be taken into consideration at a meeting held later tonight

yours in boycott,

itzdrk

Just wondering, when did boycotting become so popular? It seems to be the answer to absolutely everything.

I'm gonna go further by boycotting my boycott and if that doesn't work then I'm gonna boycott that as well :blink:.

The SFL season starts in about four weeks. The SFL vote is over a week away. For anyone who thinks that in the event of the SFL not allowing newco into Division 1, there will be an SPL 2 in place in time for next season I have the following advice:

Get your head out of your arse.

As it stands right now! Don't be surprised if there is a delay.

From the Stenhousemuir statement.

If I'm reading this part correctly Stenhousemuir seem to be saying that if the SPL - SFL payments were stopped then East Stirling might be unable to pay t pitch hire costs. But, if Newco were in division three wouldn't East Striling have the income from two "home" games against Newco.

[/quotea

Except that newco cant survive in sfl 3 for any amount of time. The suits talk about the impact of losing rfc to the top tier...but the truth is that has already happened. The oldco cheated financially in order to attract players that could win trophies which in turn attracted glory hunting fans. Without lines of credit and financial cheating they would have to compete in a sustainable manner which means massively reduced chances of trophies and thus fewer fans. An empty ibrox is not attractive to sponsors or sky. The revenue that regan and doncaster say cannot be lost has already been lost forever. All the talk about parachuting newco in as high as possible is ONLY to save newco, not about saving scottish football.

Surely that makes you no better than the blue biggots with all their talks of bans. As a supporter of an SPL club all you can hope for was that your club said no to newco in the SPL which they duly did. Its now up to every SFL club to come to their own decisions and I for one will not be boycotting any Scottish club (bar TTFKAR and Septic who's grounds I haven't paid into in 20 years).

You're entitled to your opinion. I have the right to register my protest against those who put their perceived self interest ahead of the good of the game. I've said from day one that the only sanction we have as supporters is to withhold financial support, that's what I intend to do. The alternative is to do nothing.

It does not matter how Sevco market themselves, Sevco fans will always claim that they are a continuation. I have posted on here before that I have been through similar, although in different circumstances, I still shout for Caley at matches and it took me a long time to realise it but ICT are not Caley, they are not Thistle, they are not even an amalgamation of the two ICT are Inverness Caledonian Thistle a new club with their own history but with ties to the old clubs.

We have a responsibility to remind Sevco fans at every opportunity that they are not and never will be Rangers, they have ties to Rangers but Rangers are dead.

To the tune of 'the referrees a wanka"

"You aren't even rangers"

or

"why don't you go home, why don't you go home

Your'e not the rangers, why don't you go home"

Err, don't get the logic of this whatsoever. There is a huge, huge amount of difference between one set of fans using threatened boycotts as a means of circumventing the rules and regulations and another set using it as a way of trying to ensure that rules are employed fairly. The thought, for some fans, of paying any money to clubs who ignore their views and don't give a toss about the much vaunted "sporting integrity" (or at least put grabbing cash first) is appalling. And who can blame them?

Can anyone clarify what the vote on 13th actually is? Amongst all the clamour for "them" being put in the third division, is their entry already virtually accepted through sheer media bombardment? Are there other applicants? Will t'Rangers be there to present their threats case? Will other applicants be there?

All this talk of imminent Armageddon maybe the Mayan's have it right after all eh wink.gif

All that stuff is not about the end of the world.

It's about change, and we are most certainly seeing a massive upheaval in Scottish football.

The key point is not to fear change, accept it, welcome it, someting good comes out of it, however long that takes.:D

Edited by DuntoiRab

Let us know if you get a reply

Not yet. But when I e-mailed the SFA earlier today asking that it be directed to the Chief Executive and Chairman I received a prompt reply saying it would be forwarded. :)

I've already e-mailed Stenhousemuir saying that I will not be attending any home or away cup games if we are drawn against them. If anyone wants to join me here's the address:

info@stenhousemuirfc.com

As have I.

Some people are either scaremongering or simply can't compute simple arithmetic.

How the fcuk will Newco not be able to pay for the upkeep of all their fixed assets in div 3?

Newco's business model is far better in div 3 than it ever will be in the SPL.

Because they'll be trying to maintain international-grade facilities on a Div 3 income. I believe the maximum ticket price in Div 3 is £12, so that cuts their income by 60% even if they get a full house every fortnight. Not forgetting Elbows' £16000 weekly allowance.....He's fixed until his contract ends, if he's got any sense (or until he slips on thon big staircasewink.gif)

*** without the bus fare type banter Ric? You're better than that.

FWIW I'd rather have a club to support than not. I'm not convinced that motherwell will survive this season. Hopefully we will and if it's with a crippled rangers in sfl3 then all the better but the kind of initiatives that they are asking for on stoolmen and twitter atm clearly shows the club are very concerned.

I don't like that we are all so reliant on the OF but those are the facts of the we live in.

Why wont we survive?

It's already been confirmed that SKY are leaving the TV deal in place for at least this season, we may be missing Rangers but we've got at least two potentially glamorous European ties to make up for the loss of the two matches against the Orcs. We got 11,000 against Nancy, most of them 'Well fans, if we do that again we wont miss Servco. Some of them, if they see a decent performance may actually come back on a weekly basis, especially if we can get up near the top. I have a feeling that we may see a wee upsurge in diddy fans next season, maybe not enough to replace Servco's hordes but enough to make a dent in it.

It was too easy to be reliant on the OF, that's finished now, we've got a seasons grace then we have to start planning for a future that means we rely on noone but Motherwell FC. The only clubs who will go to the wall are those who havent already started taking the necessary measures.

Because they'll be trying to maintain international-grade facilities on a Div 3 income. I believe the maximum ticket price in Div 3 is £12, so that cuts their income by 60% even if they get a full house every fortnight. Not forgetting Elbows' £16000 weekly allowance.....He's fixed until his contract ends, if he's got any sense (or until he slips on thon big staircasewink.gif)

All this piss and gloom, the end is neigh is a waste of bandwidth, the fuckers will kill themselves wherever, if ever they end up.