Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Some people are either scaremongering or simply can't compute simple arithmetic.

How the fcuk will Newco not be able to pay for the upkeep of all their fixed assets in div 3?

Newco's business model is far better in div 3 than it ever will be in the SPL.

Charging £12 per head?

Got to laugh at the whole 'Scottish football will die without Sevco 5088' schtick.

Quite frankly, if that were the case - it would mean that Scottish football was already dead - and had been for some time.

It would be like Hershel in the TV series of The Walking Dead: Still feeding his zombified wife, weeks after she died.....

Jim 'i don't print lies' traynor -

Brilliant mr traynor......just fuckin brilliant !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness, they did bring their debts down. They just replaced them with bigger ones to people who have no qualms about enforcing them.

Bad Day :D

Disturbance At The Big Hoose

The Great Beyond (where they are right now)

How The SPL Was Won (And Where It Got Us)

Ignoreland (where the SPL's sent them now)

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT (AND I FEEL FINE) - should be played over every SPL tannoy at the start of next season.

Leave

Man-Sized Wreath

Minty Got A Raw Deal

Pretty Persuasion (Lack Of It)

Rangers Free Europe

Whiny Unhappy Peepel

Greetiness Follow Follows

Try Not To Breathe

The Wake Up Bomb (See Ya, Don't Wanna Be Ya!)

We All Go Back To Where We Belong

You AREN'T The Everything

thumbup2.gif

Classic! Greenie tomorrow.....

Some people are either scaremongering or simply can't compute simple arithmetic.

How the fcuk will Newco not be able to pay for the upkeep of all their fixed assets in div 3?

Newco's business model is far better in div 3 than it ever will be in the SPL.

i said last night people will still buy a decent amount of season tickets incase they get celtic in the cup

i said last night people will still buy a decent amount of season tickets incase they get celtic in the cup

They will still be comfortably the 2nd best supported team in the country.

Got to laugh at the whole 'Scottish football will die without Sevco 5088' schtick.

Quite frankly, if that were the case - it would mean that Scottish football was already dead - and had been for some time.

It would be like Hershel in the TV series of The Walking Dead: Still feeding his zombified wife, weeks after she died.....

Cheers mate for giving me the perfect lead-in to this.... :) Just substitute Rangers for the kid and Jim Traynor for the family....

Is there a list of clubs that are looking to fill the space in the SFL? Spartans, Cove Rangers etc. Have they declared an interest in joining the league?

Are you Bomber Brown?

No,he's hasn't got the merest grasp of figures.

Sit down and multiply some crowd numbers with gate prices and tell me they can't make a profit in the 3rd.

The only issue with this point is that it is the same argument as that used by Rangers fans over the financial mismanagement. It wisnae the club, it wis the Chairman, don't punish us.

If he was speaking on behalf of the club, there is an issue. If he wasn't, Killie fans and shareholders should be calling for his head.

I made the same point at work today.

But I think the majority can see Kilmarnock fans aren't the same as Govan fans, at least the vocal ones. That is a big part of why we are so angry with the chairman.

TBH, MJ talks for himself and runs things to his benefit.

He'll be gone sooner than he thinks ;)