Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Btw, who's the guy Davie White from Falkirk who was on Talksport today? Director or General Manager or something. He said he'd be happy for Newco to go into 1st Div next season if it meant getting reconstruction the following year.

Not happy with that.

We should be telling the SPL we will accept sevco in div 3 once we discuss league reconstruction.

Tell them straight up we've never been in a stronger bargaining position and aren't about to waste it.

Why do we need sevco in the 1st to get what we want?

Don't hand over a coin until your clubs have told you exactly what they intend to do for you next season.

You have the right and through supporters groups you have the vehicle to carry your concerns to the tops of your clubs and all the way back again. It's really quite simple. Demand answers from the people who want money you can barely afford to give. Don't buy until you know exactly what your are getting.

And whatever you do, ignore the spin.

Jim Traynor May 2010

What was that about then ?

Don't hand over a coin until your clubs have told you exactly what they intend to do for you next season.

You have the right and through supporters groups you have the vehicle to carry your concerns to the tops of your clubs and all the way back again. It's really quite simple. Demand answers from the people who want money you can barely afford to give. Don't buy until you know exactly what your are getting.

And whatever you do, ignore the spin.

Jim Traynor May 2010

:lol:

I thought Stranraer's problem was that everything's going to go through Cairnryan soon so very few need to head south into Stranraer now?

The point I was making was that the away support would almost all have come from Norn Ireland.:P

Rangers are a disgrace. They are destroying the game we all love and if we don't do something to stop them they'll ruin the sport for generations to come.

Jim Traynor Sep 2010

:lol: again.

Source?

Rangers are a disgrace. They are destroying the game we all love and if we don't do something to stop them they'll ruin the sport for generations to come.

Jim Traynor Sep 2010

He was trying to be sarcastic when he said that.

WIth all these old articles that are being dragged up, I'm starting to suspect that Traynor might be nothing more than a big fat phony.

BenderShiftyEyes.gif

A phoney in which regard? As a well respected, insightful, logical, hard working journalist he is as big a phoney as they come.

As a cowering, simpering, ill of thought and ill of manner, two faced fear monger - in that regard he is the realest of deals.

The media are reporting this as a decision about whether to admit Rangers to the SFL, but I thought the upcoming vote was only to decide on SFL1 entry. If that failed then there would be an application process for SFL3.

To be honest, I'll be gutted if newco are admitted to the SFL at all for next season when they can't even guarantee stability or the fact they'll finish the season.

No big sponsor, no licence, no squad (!) - the only reason they would be admitted is because of their loathsome gloryhunting fanbase which they have accumulating through the years through cheating and exploiting bigotry.

Newco Rangers will have a squad alright. In fact, they'll have the kind of squad they should have had a week or two after Feb 14 - kids and a few seasoned pros who hang around. Still, Haudit & Daudit are highly professional and knew what they were doing.

I have no idea about finances, licences, infrastructure, ability to operate Ibrox and Minty Park - but they'll have a squad alright, let's not kid ourselves on that score.

The point I was making was that the away support would almost all have come from Norn Ireland.:P

More likely to be the old Rangers cretins heading over to Linfield.

...which is in Belfast, I know tongue.gif

The media are reporting this as a decision about whether to admit Rangers to the SFL, but I thought the upcoming vote was only to decide on SFL1 entry. If that failed then there would be an application process for SFL3.

So by the time they have the SFL1 vote and then organise a separate vote for SFL admission, how long will that leave? A week or two?!

So by the time they have the SFL1 vote and then organise a separate vote for SFL admission, how long will that leave? A week or two?!

Don't forget the SPL still have to invite someone up to make up Club 12's place.

We could be here til fucking Christmas at this rate.

Let's hope they get punted. Could be a lot of changes being discussed if that happens. May I suggest a thread title well in advance? Tables of the Reconstruction.

thumbup2.gif

User names with REM titles especially welcome?

At the end of the day Falkirks record SPL home crowd isnt against Rangers or Celtic its againstr Killie which just shows you that if your competing for somethin whether its at the top or the bottom the **** or **** dont have to be involved to increase the attendance.

Hey, St Mirren say the same thing.

Killie will have the second best away support then!

If we are welcome that is. :oops

It's simple really. When anyone comes along claiming to be some kind of saviour and giving the impression money will never be a problem, you must run away and sound the alarm.

Jim Traynor Oct 18, 2010

Yet nothing continues to happen and Whyte is now very close to saying enough is enough. Make no mistake, he will walk away from this. And soon. Maybe even by the end of this week.

But he and every other Rangers fan is entitled to wonder why Lloyds haven't reached out and grabbed his money, especially when they must be satisfied he can pay.

Many still insist he doesn't have the wherewithal but Lloyds can't be included among the sceptics because Whyte wouldn't have been allowed to access the more sensitive club documents, those detailing wages and bonuses, if there had been any doubt about his ability to come up with the readies.

He has shown proof of funding, due diligence was completed a long time ago and, despite fears that all kinds of hidden debts might be uncovered, Whyte found nothing that made him want to run away.

Jim Traynor March 28th 2011