Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Funnily I was just thinking that. I am going to the friendly against Raith on 21 July, but I notice the also have a friendly against Ross County on the 10th. I was thinking of going through just as a gesture of support for Turnbull hutton's stance and going in the home end. Would i get away with wearing my United scarf? :unsure:

No, you would look like a fanny, unless you want to get a shedload of Rovers/United half and half scarves made and sell them to raise money ;)

Talksport reporting that David Longmuir has said the vote will be on the 13th.

a whole 15 days before ramsdens cup due to start and dundee or dunfermline among others still cant plan or sign players for next season as they dont know what league theyl be in. clubs also probably already booked and paid for trips tofirst round matches not even knowing if the draw will have to be made again due

Funnily I was just thinking that. I am going to the friendly against Raith on 21 July, but I notice the also have a friendly against Ross County on the 10th. I was thinking of going through just as a gesture of support for Turnbull hutton's stance and going in the home end. Would i get away with wearing my United scarf? :unsure:

Go one better and wear the half United / half County scarf you'll no doubt have from the cup final. tongue.gif

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman

So, David Longmuir is the latest to have a pop at Messrs Regan and Doncaster. We'll have his interview on line in next hour or so...

Expand

Reply Retweeted Favorite

PRESS STATEMENT: Scottish Football League clubs are, over the next few days, being asked to make a crucial decision as to whether we are in a position to accommodate Rangers into the SFL. I can confirm that, at this point, no decision has been taken by the Board of the SFL or by any of our clubs.

The time has come for all outside influences and pressures to stop. This is our national game and part of our culture so I ask all other bodies to leave it to those who have been put in this invidious position to make a decision in the best possible interests of our game.

I have every faith in the judgement of those clubs and their Boards to make a considered and reasoned decision which will be in the best interests of the game, how it is structured, how it is governed and how it is financed.

A specially convened meeting of all clubs is planned for Friday, 13th July, 2012.

David A. Longmuir

Chief Executive, SFL

5th July, 2012.

Edited by Sooky

Had a listen to last night's sportsound there, which I very rarely ever do. Traynor just loves to talk over people when he's on the ropes, doesn't he?

He's also got the Chic Young/Fat Sally habit of asking "who are these people" as a means of deflecting attention.

Fanny of the highest order.

Scottish Football League clubs are, over the next few days, being asked to make a crucial decision as to whether we are in a position to accommodate Rangers into the SFL

Woah, woah, woah! Proper consideration to not just whether it'll be SFL1 or SFL3 but either expulsion or suspension? Could this be down to clubs realising it's possibly too late to give them a place not knowing if they'll be able to fulfil fixtures? Who came behind Annan in the last application round? (edit - it was Cove 'no new ground' Rangers, probably Spartans behind them) Somebody send them a nice letter now.

Edit: Question: If Rangers got suspended from the SFL, would they stick a non-league senior side in to fill in the fixtures and then say "cheers, now back you go..." the season afterwards? Surely not, hence SFL1 SFL3 or full expulsion are the only options surely? huh.gif

AR15firing.gifSevco

He's also got the Chic Young/Fat Sally habit of asking "who are these people" as a means of deflecting attention.

Also just using his classic "[insert name], can I say something? Can I say something? Can I say something..." repeated until the other person finishes whatever they were saying which he hasn't listened to at all.

Edited by Hedgecutter