Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Niall McKay@nmckay82Goalie wants DF to see title deeds and they'll ask fans to renew. Finace director - sevco owns assets, offers to show docs now

Expand Collapse

Niall McKay@nmckay82

Not title deeds but other paperwork, nobody looks !

Expand Collapse

Edited by Enrico Annoni

This might have been mentioned before, but the media seem to think that if Newco go into Div 1 they will only be out of the top flight for 1 season. I think they would struggle to get out of the 1st division next season. They've only a small squad so far, much of it inexperienced relatively speaking. If they started in Div 3, they would probably gain consecutive promotions back to the SPL, so 3 years out of the top flight instead of (in my view) 2years if they went to Div 1.

i know this won't be popular, but i feel sorry for their genuine fans, this mess was david murray's, craig whyte's and to a latter extent duff and phelps (and the rest of the cretins associated with whyte) fault they should be held accountable for this mess, i'm a football fan first and i don't like to see clubs go to the wall due to boardroom negligence

i know this won't be popular, but i feel sorry for their genuine fans, this mess was david murray's, craig whyte's and to a latter extent duff and phelps (and the rest of the cretins associated with whyte) fault they should be held accountable for this mess, i'm a football fan first and i don't like to see clubs go to the wall due to boardroom negligence

But they are Rangers

corporate liability

why do you think the boss from barclays got the boot because what others done?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Michael Johnston IMO

SPL they require Rangers to be in the SPL the following year so they get their tv deal

there is more chance of them getting promoted than staying in the SPL this comming season

is it too early to purchase my Season Ticket ? Should I wait til the SFL Clubs deal with them ? In two minds really..........toying with getting a Season Ticket for St Johnstone (Home Town Team) too if I do.

Keep thinking the job is half done.

This might have been mentioned before, but the media seem to think that if Newco go into Div 1 they will only be out of the top flight for 1 season. I think they would struggle to get out of the 1st division next season. They've only a small squad so far, much of it inexperienced relatively speaking. If they started in Div 3, they would probably gain consecutive promotions back to the SPL, so 3 years out of the top flight instead of (in my view) 2years if they went to Div 1.

The best thing to ever happen in the history of this planet would be if they were to get admitted into the 1st and get relegated on the last day of the season.

Well second best thing anyway after that thing that happened in Wan Chai in Hong Kong in 1996 but that's for another thread.

Absolutely fantastic news about Rangers but hilarious to hear Stoker coming out with these comments. "Whatever happens, back your club"? Funny that when Stoker was supporting Meadowbank Thistle he was one of literally a handful of fans who supported the franchising of the team to Livingston and stabbed in the back all his fellow supporters. Doncaster has absolutely no credibility but to hear that coming from a man whose defence for supporting Livingston was that he didn't really know enough about the situation despite having attended Thistle matches for years and even co-authored a Thistle fanzine is complete and utter hypocrisy. Of course, this doesn't make Stoker's statements incorrect but does mean that he is appalling hypocrite who was fully in favour of the club he claimed to support being raped by Bill Hunter. He's no Turnbull Hutton.

Apologies for derailing this thread slightly on what should be a day of relative joy, but Stoker can go f**k himself.

Mr Leam?

Traynor: There is nothing wrong with Armageddon in a tabloid

Cosgrove: laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I've got a dictionary definition - The time when the messiah will return to Earth and defeat the anti-Christ who is the beast! WHO IS THE BEAST JIM, WHO IS THE BEAST?! laugh.gif

Traynor: Stuart, I can't give the answer to this.

Great stuff biggrin.gif

Niall McKay@nmckay82Property expert asked (by board/ff) to come forward and check paperwork re title deeds. Stockbridge had just authorised docs to be shown.

Hope no one mind me posting these tweets, I know not everyone has access to twitter