Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I haven't heard Brown on Clyde but did see his 'Peace In Our Time' cameo at the Deathstar last week.

Does he have mental health issues ?

He comes across very badly indeed. You look at EPL clubs or European clubs and they more often than not have someone with presence and gravitas at the helm.

Not a madman who is trying to impersonate a pish-stained semi-literate jakey.

Very poor, Sevco, must do better.

Traynor thinks Sevco will be piling up money playing in Div 3 in front of huge crowds.

As Socrates said upon hearing of the Athenian fleet's destruction at Aegospotami by the Spartans ...

"Whit?"

I didn't, and still don't, understand that.

Is it me? I don't think so.

I laughed when Traynor said that Newco would be stockpiling money from the 3rd division with paying the players a pittance and having 50,000 season ticket holders.

Apparently Ibrox costs nothing to run and the season tickets for the 3rd division are a reasonable £800.

Spencey soon put him right and pointed out that Berrrz are glory hunters and used to get 6000 at home games.

it is possible for some to buy season tickets and not go due to disinterest

not the strangest thing for a glory hunter to do imo (guarenteed a seat if they can clinch a title at ibrox , first in the que for a ticket for a potential cup tie vs celtic etc)

I haven't heard Brown on Clyde but did see his 'Peace In Our Time' cameo at the Deathstar last week.

He comes across very badly indeed. You look at EPL clubs or European clubs and they more often than not have someone with presence and gravitas at the helm.

In fairness, he's not in charge of a club and never will be. There is no club to be in charge of.

Having said that, he comes across as a not very bright man with a drink problem. Shows you how utterly desperate the ex-RFC fans and sympathetic media are.

Not even SevcoMedia take him serious, thats how much pish he talks

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=230206

crabflute.gif

I didn't, and still don't, understand that.

Is it me? I don't think so.

Its easy, they've ditched the debt and most of the squad. No TV money, at least half the support will melt away and merchandise sales will plummet as a result. Ooooh, they'll be on easy street.

Traynor doesn't even grasp what comes out of his own mouth....

I'm in work so couldn't listen to Sportsound, thanks for all the updates. Hope to christ it's going online soon, sounds hilarious.

One thing puzzling me in all this; Dundee's statement about not voting next Thursday as they stand to benefit. How exactly? One of Dundee and Dunfermline will go into the SPL whether Rangers are in the First or Third; it's the SPL vote which affects where Dundee'll be next season, not the SFL. Why can't they vote?

With regards an abridged podcast of tonights Sportsound - it will be, however I've no idea what they could feasibly cut from it.

I shall definitely download it, and it will be kept for posterity for all time, even though I listened to the live offering. It was the perfect antidote to every time a decent caller has been cut off in their prime by Traynor.

i use a wee prog called Radio Downloader............whole programmes ;)

Spence diSPENCEs some justice to Rangers Media's golden girl.

Screen_Shot_2012_07_04_at_19_34_19.png

Ah, bogtrotter :lol:, I had almost forgot about that future single mother.

Ohhh the green eyed monster and jealously of the wee Hearts diddy shines through ... You dinnae see may Hearts shirts outside of Edinburgh ,... except when they play away ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son has seen plenty of Celtic shirts even in India ... albeit fakes ... nobody bothers faking the wee diddy shirts no interest.

Just because it is called an Indian Restaurant doesn't automatically mean it's in India.

I hope this helps.

ps does he do deliveries to Kilsyth?

Spence diSPENCEs some justice to Rangers Media's golden girl.

Screen_Shot_2012_07_04_at_19_34_19.png

ChrisGraham76 @bbcjimspence Jim you are living proof that an old bitter Scotland still exists

RM_BogTrotter @bbcjimspence Don't like any religion, despise toleration of it. It's your documented bias & hypocrisy that fuels bitterness. Not my views

:blink::lol:

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Good stuff today and assuming everything goes well with the SFL vote it'll soon be time to support your club and chairmen. Apart from attending games buying merchandise will also help. How about buying your new football top, get your chairman's name on the back and if possible a big "NO" where the number should be.

f**k knows what Kilmarnock fans could do, maybe substitute the NO for "meh".

Why do STV continue to give this pillock airtime? His social media persona is disgusting. Is he seen as the 'acceptable face' of ex-RFC fans?

Have you not noticed all Rangers fans who have been in the media, have all came across as total cocks, from John McMillan of the RSA who for some reason decided to have a pop at Neil Lennon live on air when talking about Rangers to Mark Dingwall to the so called "Rangers historian" on BBC

http://soundcloud.com/jinkylarsson/john-mcmillan-rsa-getting - John McMillan rant from a while ago, worth a listen and a laugh.

Good stuff today and assuming everything goes well with the SFL vote it'll soon be time to support your club and chairmen. Apart from attending games buying merchandise will also help. How about buying your new football top, get your chairman's name on the back and if possible a big "NO" where the number should be.

f**k knows what Kilmarnock fans could do, maybe substitute the NO for "meh".

Do you think there's enough room on the back of a Raith top to get 'Turnbull Hutton is an absolute legend'?