Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bomber on Clyde annoyed by Green "accepting Celtic's sanctions" out of all the speakers on Rangers behalf he undoubtedly is the worse, he's craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

I would love it if he was put in cherge.

Newco are only here because of Green. If it was left to Bomber he'd swap it for a 24 pack and carton of smokes.

Bomber on Clyde annoyed by Green "accepting Celtic's sanctions" out of all the speakers on Rangers behalf he undoubtedly is the worse, he's craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

Out of this whole saga i dont know who has been the most "radio rental" ?

Craig White is probably off his trolley, but bomber & leggo take it to a new level laugh.gif

Ohhh the green eyed monster and jealously of the wee Hearts diddy shines through ... You dinnae see may Hearts shirts outside of Edinburgh ,... except when they play away ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son has seen plenty of Celtic shirts even in India ... albeit fakes ... nobody bothers faking the wee diddy shirts no interest.

Plastic weegies imo.

Nearly greeting with laughter at Traynor going on about Lawell and Co scouting out Twitter etc...

The man is an absolute mongo, he clearly doesn't have a scooby doo what he's on about the majority of the times, and the rest of the time he just piggy backs on Spence in the hope that his point is similar to what he thinks.

Ohhh the green eyed monster and jealously of the wee Hearts diddy shines through ... You dinnae see may Hearts shirts outside of Edinburgh ,... except when they play away ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son has seen plenty of Celtic shirts even in India ... albeit fakes ... nobody bothers faking the wee diddy shirts no interest.

f**k off. India lol.

You can't even fill Parkheid.

Can someone please confirm if tonights Sportsound will be available on podcast?

I'm in work and fancy a good laugh when I get in

In about an hour according to Spence on Twitter. Not heard it yet but sounds a belter.

Can you not listen back to the whole thing on iplayer as the podcast is an abridged version of the show?