Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wish I had listened to Clyde now.......

Listened to the part of the show he was on before he went off to Ibrox talks in riddles on the important issues such as why wont he tell people what Green supposed to have said to him. "I wont say as I dont want to put his life in danger", aye but C Whyte and come and go without issue in the streets of Scotland and Brown dismissed the turning Ibrox to dust comment from Green as being untrue.

f**k me, looks like ye canny get BBC Scotland mw online out the country. Ya c**t! Do they do a podcast?

Listened to it over the internet from the Middle East. Said it would be available on podcast.

BBC Radio Scotland football coverage without Chick Faeces is fantastic.

Having Jabba getting a taste of his own medicine is supercallifrajellistic........

Great show...just goes to show the windchange, St Johnstone + Dundee Utd + Rangers newco Airdrie fans grabbing our attention

Traynor is a buffon. His coverage of this saga has been disgraceful from start to finish. I would like to ask him if clubs are going to struggle so badly without rangers why have they been signing players. Hibs to my knowledge have signed 2 or 3, Aberdeen have signed 2 and Dundee Utd one of the teams that is supposedly going into administration have signed 4 players. Now I know all these teams have lost players on free transfers and these are the replacements but why wouldnt they save money and just promote some youngsters if things are so tight.

Moving on what is the deal with sky if they are really going to pull out why not start speaking to BT, Virgin, ESPN or the BBC or a combination of these companies and sell the rights to them. I am sure that if the league was compitively priced then the rights would be snapped up. Sky is not the only show in town so if that really is the threat start looking for someone else. Doncaster would have been better employed sorting this out rather than try to bully and bribe sfl clubs to take on Rangers.

The only place for Rangers to start is in the third division and prove to everyone that they have changed as they climb the leagues.

* sighs *

Do want to read what I said , comprehend the meaning of the words strung into a sentence and try again ?

Where did I say I disbelieved the overall result ????

Point it out to me .. please

Or go back to homework and study a wee bit harder in the English class ... pay attention to your teacher FFS !!!

Celtic mole IMO