Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So we'll now have a full week of Neil Cockwomble Doncaster pressuring the SFL clubs to say Yes to Sevco entering SFL1. Here's hoping that by then we can get fifteen SFL clubs to nail their colours to the mast of the NO camp.

By my reckoning we can already count on: Raith Rovers, Clyde, Dunfermline, Stranraer, Stirling Albion, Peterhead and Partick Thistle. Any others?

I'm ashamed to say my own club hasn't yet came out with a statement anything like what we've seen from the clubs mentioned above (if anything our statement was almost a confirmation of a Yes vote for SFL1), but our small fanbase seem to be doing everything in our power to encourage our board to doing the right thing!

Thistle have not said no...

we have said we do not accept the current offer being made...

which is wholey different, and quite frankly sickening.

4 statements from our club, not once have we said no to newco.

mark my words, beattie and co are hanging out for a better offer and he will welcome Rangers into the 1st with pants round his ankles...

and i will walk away from Thistle.

So we'll now have a full week of Neil Cockwomble Doncaster pressuring the SFL clubs to say Yes to Sevco entering SFL1. Here's hoping that by then we can get fifteen SFL clubs to nail their colours to the mast of the NO camp.

By my reckoning we can already count on: Raith Rovers, Clyde, Dunfermline, Stranraer, Stirling Albion, Peterhead and Partick Thistle. Any others?

I'm ashamed to say my own club hasn't yet came out with a statement anything like what we've seen from the clubs mentioned above (if anything our statement was almost a confirmation of a Yes vote for SFL1), but our small fanbase seem to be doing everything in our power to encourage our board to doing the right thing!

Ayr United definitely will vote NO

Mr Cosgrove.

If you are reading this, please give that deluded, rangers pandering, self preserving, lamb feasting, agenda touting, armagedon voicing, scaremongering, job loosing, waste of space, Jim Traynor an absolute pounding tonight.

All the best.

Dave.J

You forgot to add:

If he says we'll be like the League of Ireland or the Welsh League the stats are :

League of Ireland Average Attendance = 1500

League of Wales Average Attendance = 350

SPL Average Attendance (incl the OF) = 12,000

SPL Average Attendance (without the OF) = 7,800

according to ST Mirren statement the SFL have a week to decide with NO PRESSURE from SPL

whether thats doncaster been telt from the SFA, I dont know but it seems he has been warned !!biggrin.gif

Dumbarton holding a meeting of ST holders/shareholders/Trust members on Saturday morning in the phone box in Church Street.

You would hope the clubs in both the 2nd and 3rd divisions will say to themselves, 'hang on a minute, if we make Sevco come through the divisions then financially we will be better off, as we will have to play them four times a season, therefore getting extra income', because as some people have already pointed out, what benefits do they potentially get out of letting Sevco into a division that does not directly affect them?

Edited by stumigoo

I'd be listening to this even if they made it a pay per listen for the advancement of Newco 8) Cosgrove has impressed me a lot on newco

Apart from being a real football fan, SC has over 20 years broadcasting experience in both radio and TV and he's able to smell shite from 100 paces.

I have loads of time for him and the day he stops doing what he does for Scottish football is the day we'll all be a little bit poorer off.

Ok, so based on feedback from davej and magnethead I will change the list of SFL clubs saying No to Newco in SFL1 to:

Raith Rovers, Clyde, Dunfermline, Stranraer, Stirling Albion, Peterhead and Ayr Utd

In addition we have Dundee and Airdrie who I believe will be abstaining next week. I wonder how that will change the required number of Yes votes needed? I have a feeling that Cockwomble will try to convince Longmuir it needs to be 51% of Yes/No votes, not 51% of the number of member clubs...

Edited by Jie Bie

Killie abstained - they didnt vote yes but didnt vote no either.

Instead, MJ shat it, ran away and hid under the covers.

Embarrassment for Ayrshire! Rather than ripping into my neighbours for supporting a club with no morals, I (incredibly :blink: ) feel sorry for them because this MJ scumbag has let us all down.

You would hope the clubs in both the 2nd and 3rd divisions will say to themselves, 'hang on a minute, if we make Sevco come through the divisions then financially we will be better off, as we will have to play them four times a season, therefore getting extra income', because as some people have already pointed out, what benefits do they potentially get out of letting Sevco into a division that does not directly affect them?

There's the policing of those extra 50,000 fans to pay for though.

You forgot to add:

If he says we'll be like the League of Ireland or the Welsh League the stats are :

League of Ireland Average Attendance = 1500

League of Wales Average Attendance = 350

SPL Average Attendance (incl the OF) = 12,000

SPL Average Attendance (without the OF) = 7,800

remembering that we still have the better supported half of the OF in the SPL. biggrin.gif

Momentous day. I do hope that the SFL ensure justice is done and Sevco Scotland now begin life in SFL3. Surely now half the spl goes immediatly bust, the polar ice caps melt and a rogue asteroid collides with earth causing nuclear winter? No?

Does that mean the cockwomble was, in fact, havering pish?

PFA Scotland Solicitor Margaret Gribbon of Bridge Litigation has today written to all English Premier League and Championship Clubs responding to Charles Green's letter to them dated 29th June 2012.

"Furthermore it should also be noted that the SFA has confirmed that in the event of there being a dispute over registration the matter will be referred to FIFA. We can confirm that the SFA has today rejected to issue the registration for one of our clients to an English Premier League Club. The Club in question disputes the rejection and will now write to FIFA seeking their intervention. We expect a speedy response from FIFA."

The SFA are complicit in this, up to their fucking eyeballs, I see. I hope FIFA tear them a new one. Or two.

Oh Campbell, you are a one. wink.gif

Mr Cosgrove.

If you are reading this, please give that deluded, rangers pandering, self preserving, lamb feasting, agenda touting, armagedon voicing, scaremongering, job loosing, waste of space, Jim Traynor an absolute pounding tonight.

All the best.

Dave.J

Is Traynor on tonight? Sounded last night that he wasnt to be appearing.

Probably writting up an exclusive from a high up source that Sky are definately leaving, 4 clubs are bankrupt within 2 weeks and the price of curly wurlys are going to increase.