Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You have a point. Kilmarnock have always been against a change in voting rights, a fairer distribution of television and other revenues , a more democratic structure and wanted to push through a ten team league...................... oh wait a minute, that wasn't us.

If as you suggest we're the least financially stable club; what benefit was there in us playing the long game and abstaining so as to not upset sevco? He knew how the vote was going to go. He would know we'd face a bhoycott/boycott as well as the loss in league revenues plus the oodles of cash sevco were going to bring into the game. He knows that Kilmarnock fans have been holding off on buying season tickets. IMO if he's abstained given all those factors he needs sectioned for his own safety.

Totally agree. I can see absolutely no logic in what MJ has (allegedly) done. What a fucking fanny!

http://pfascotland.c...tcs-to-players/

Mr Green fecked up big style , I take back what i said earlier aboiut himlaugh.gif

PFA Scotland Solicitor Margaret Gribbon of Bridge Litigation has today written to all English Premier League and Championship Clubs responding to Charles Green’s letter to them dated 29th June 2012.

Ms Gribbon stated “I have been furnished with a copy of Mr Green’s letter sent to English Clubs in their top two divisions and consider that it amounts to an attempt to deliberately misrepresent my clients position. I have therefore today sent a detailed letter to the Clubs setting out the facts and repeating our very firm legal view that Mr Green’s allegations of breach of contract are entirely without legal merit. My clients are free agents and I am pleased to note that several Premier League Clubs have already made applications to the SFA for International Transfer Certificates indicating that they attach little weight to Mr Green’s assertion that Sevco is entitled to seek damages for breach of contract”

“Furthermore it should also be noted that the SFA has confirmed that in the event of there being a dispute over registration the matter will be referred to FIFA. We can confirm that the SFA has today rejected to issue the registration for one of our clients to an English Premier League Club. The Club in question disputes the rejection and will now write to FIFA seeking their intervention. We expect a speedy response from FIFA.”

The SFA are complicit in this, up to their fucking eyeballs, I see. I hope FIFA tear them a new one. Or two.

JESUS H CHRIST ON A HONDA THIS HAS BEEN ON FOR ALMOST 3 HOURS AND I'VE STILL NOT BEEN ON RANGERS MEDIA. I MUST GO AND GO NOW!

I'm tempted to sign up again, start a salute our heroes thread and have pictures of the 10 chairmen in it laugh.gif

While today has been a magnificent day, the job's only half done, now to ensure that Sevco have to apply to the bottom tier of the SFL(provided their application has the most merit).

Edit for idiocy.

Edited by GordieBoy80

So now we can change the voting structure and vote to fcuk Celtic out the SPL too !!!!!!!!. Simples!

This was going to be the big thing in Sevco's absence as far I was concerned. Were Celtic threatening legal action if the Diddy 11 tried to change it and if so, on what grounds? huh.gif

Mr Cosgrove.

If you are reading this, please give that deluded, rangers pandering, self preserving, lamb feasting, agenda touting, armagedon voicing, scaremongering, job loosing, waste of space, Jim Traynor an absolute pounding tonight.

All the best.

Dave.J

So now we can change the voting structure and vote to fcuk Celtic out the SPL too !!!!!!!!. Simples!

Hey, at least let us have tonight before you get the daggers out :(

To be honest newco WERE getting into the SPL before fan power stopped the disgrace, then the target was more realistically the 1st division, where for the last few weeks it has remained. I don't think newco are that upset at what they consider a year out the top league....the real problem for them would be 3rd division. I expect the arm twisting and threats over the next few days to be successful in allowing them just that. hope I'm disappointed

I'm tempted to sign up again, start a salute our heroes thread and have pictures of the 10 chairmen in it laugh.gif

Well you must be a filthy tarrier ***** ****** f**k who deserves all you get lol

the talksport phone in right now couldnt be more symPATHETIC just sooked right up rangers holes oh its so harsh to punish them for not gettin theri tax affairs in order so harsh they just made a mistake, hahahaha

Mr Cosgrove.

If you are reading this, please give that deluded, rangers pandering, self preserving, lamb feasting, agenda touting, armagedon voicing, scaremongering, job loosing, waste of space, Jim Traynor an absolute pounding tonight.

All the best.

Dave.J

I'd be listening to this even if they made it a pay per listen for the advancement of Newco 8) Cosgrove has impressed me a lot on newco

So we'll now have a full week of Neil Cockwomble Doncaster pressuring the SFL clubs to say Yes to Sevco entering SFL1. Here's hoping that by then we can get fifteen SFL clubs to nail their colours to the mast of the NO camp.

By my reckoning we can already count on: Raith Rovers, Clyde, Dunfermline, Stranraer, Stirling Albion, Peterhead and Partick Thistle. Any others?

I'm ashamed to say my own club hasn't yet came out with a statement anything like what we've seen from the clubs mentioned above (if anything our statement was almost a confirmation of a Yes vote for SFL1), but our small fanbase seem to be doing everything in our power to encourage our board to doing the right thing!

Well you must be a filthy tarrier ***** ****** f**k who deserves all you get lol

the talksport phone in right now couldnt be more symPATHETIC just sooked right up rangers holes oh its so harsh to punish them for not gettin theri tax affairs in order so harsh they just made a mistake, hahahaha

i quoted the rong person there sorry mate'! i ment to quote on regarding rangers media

Westminster are getting involved. :blink:

<H1 class=story-header>MPs to conduct inquiry into state of Scottish football

A Westminster committee is to hold an inquiry into the state of Scottish football.

The move comes after Rangers, one of the country's biggest teams, was placed into liquidation.

The situation at the club, and the potential knock-on effects for other Scottish sides, has sparked fears for the future of the professional game.

Members of the media and sport committee at the House of Commons will begin taking evidence next week.

Source

Are they not a bit late to get involved? And what are they going to do? </H1>

Glorious scenes. But as everyone else is saying...

Wooooooahhh we're halfway there

WOOOOOOOOAH, LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

Could somebody tell me who voted yes and no? Was it just Killie who said yes?

Killie abstained - they didnt vote yes but didnt vote no either.

Instead, MJ shat it, ran away and hid under the covers.