Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can some of you guys phone talksport now? Durham had just said scottish clubs are stupid and have shot themselves in the foot...he knows nothing.

What? And swell that ginger c***s listener figures? No chance, Talksport should stay the f**k away from Scottish football and concentrate on subliminally recruiting for the BNP.

In fairness to Kilmarnock (never before or again shall I utter those words), they seem likely to be the worst affected club given the (apparently) parlous state of their finances. Of course, it could just be Johnston is hoping all the ex-Rangers fans in Kilmarnock (which must be 70% of the town's population laugh.gif) go to Killie games instead.

Edited by deerokus

Part of the 'deal' being offered to shoehorn newco into Division 1 was a further play-off spot into the SPL, that can only be done with SPL approval. After today's overwhelming vote are the SPL chairmen going to risk the wrath of their fans on this? I don't think so.

So if the SFL clubs vote newco into Division 1 they are doing so on the basis that would greatly reduce the chance of other clubs in that division winning promotion next year. Any ambitious 1st Division club must oppose this any lobby against it.

Would The Rangers with sanctions win the First Division next season? I seriously doubt it at present.

Edited by King Kong Bundy

From B&W army site-chairs statement,

Those organisations will make their decision in due course without any pressure from the SPL or it's member clubs and we will fully respect whatever decision they make.

read and digest,cockwomble,read and digest

NO PRESSURE

- just you stay locked in your cosy little office until we let you out in say......2125 and I dont mean that as per 24 hr clock!!!cool.gif

Can some of you guys phone talksport now? Durham had just said scottish clubs are stupid and have shot themselves in the foot...he knows nothing.

Fcuk that sucker of H*n pecker. Inconsequential, irrelevant pish. Radio equivelant of Jabba, Chick Faeces, BlondePoof Jackson etc..........

Sportsound is the show to listen to today. Apparently being co-hosted by Spence and Cosgrove. Should be tasty.

If Killie abstained, why are they announcing on their official twitter that they voted no? :unsure:

Sounds like they weren't expecting anyone to leak the actual results....

So much for the Killie chairman being a clever businessman. If there's one focal point for SPL fans to target for a boycott next season it's Rugby Park. Did the stupid twat not have the sense to realise this?

I'm soooooo ashamed of my club right now.

If Killie did abstain without a good ( still to be revealed ) reason

Then I CAN'T go back to rugby park till mj leaves.

I can't really take it in and can't imagine what I would do on a Saturday instead.

I'd just like to point out that as well as believing Kilmarnock abstained, Stv also understands the vote will be postponed. I'll take their story with a pinch of salt.

point away! as the whole country is pointing at you lot

Bit too much celebration on here for my liking.

This is only half the battle---need to make sure the SFL doesn't get shafted now. Us diddy-diddy-supporters backed your lot, now its time for you diddy-supporters to back up SFL.

Our sides have done our part. Which is delightful. But aye, not going to celebrate too hard. I'm still naively holding out that Rangers will get the Airdre United treatment & be told that allowing a club right back in who have not taken responsibility for the debts they have made would be setting a terrible precedent that could harm other clubs ability to borrow cash.

But 3rd Division would be adequate.