Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

After Doncaster's shameful attempt at fixing the leagues and threatening SFL clubs, we should now vote NO on Newco joining the SFL - First or Third Division.

Why do we want them? Their fans are unquestionably the worst in Scotland, as were their last two owners. We don't need them at all.

Non-league clubs should be preparing bids now for entry to the league but I fear they won't be. I fear they'll have been advised to sit this season out to let this zombie, sham of a club to slip back in to the Third Division - the EASY way out. Third Division fans don't want the newco. The newco should be forced into abeyance or into amateur or junior football. Why haven't these options been tabled?

Newco wouldn't win SFL1 next season but by the time they get there via the Third Division, they'll be back to their bigoted best - with superior players and vile chanting from the terracing.

Flush them.

No chance...they'll go bust very quickly on sfl3 income...they lost millions pa with cl and spl football. ibrox and mp will throttle them nevermind mculloch wallace etc

I'm a tad puzzled here.

This Sevco outfit appear to be disliked by the old Rangers fans, is that the case? If so they are not likely to follow Green's 'club' so what benefit to the SFL is there in having them enter the competition?

I'd say there's definitely a split. There's a number of people (I'm not sure how significant) who fell in love with the club at a young age and came to realise over time that an element of the support is hideous, but grew up with the "you can't change your club" mantra. "Sevco" is a get out clause of sorts for several people I know...

So were Nazis and the KKK.

Brands can be toxic.

It's not even true. If Rangers played a friendly against an MLS team, the turn-out would barely be any bigger than if someone like Bolton played there. I saw everyone's favourite scam artist and confidence trickster lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano on twitter making reference to Rangers' 'global fanbase' of a number similar to the population of Scotland, and this just being mentioned in passing as fact, not questioned by any of the orcs conversing with him. :blink: An absolute load of bollocks; in real terms, Rangers are around the same level a 'brand' as Panathinaikos or Rubin Kazan. An above average European team.

Edited by RB-Scotland

What are you basing this on?

The RM Orcs seemed to favour remaining in the SPL in the thread I saw...

My brother is a Rangers fan, and he wants division 3, and he comments on Rangers facebook pages and threads, and the consensus seems to be division 3. Even in that RM link posted up a wee while ago, again, people seemed to want division 3. Although I should be clear, I meant division 3 rather than division 1.

After Doncaster's shameful attempt at fixing the leagues and threatening SFL clubs, we should now vote NO on Newco joining the SFL - First or Third Division.

To be fair, it's not Sevco's fault that Doncaster is a blackmailing arsebiscuit, they should be able to apply to Div 3 like anyone else.

Once they've watched Sevco be thumped by Peterhead and East Stirling, I don't think many of the knuckle-draggers would return.

Scurrilous nugget from RTC :-

SSB should be good tonight.

We can now expect to be bombarded with the “DIV 1 is a must or Scottish Football will die” scenario.Sky,ESPN,Superscoreboard,Your Call,C-Beebies etc will all withdraw sponsorship if Sevco aren’t allowed in.

I think the Ramsden cup starts on 28th July.The SFL will want closure on this asap.

Can CG assemble a team,get an SFA licence,decide on a strip,crest etc.

Can he get Ibrox a safety certificate if it’s not been maintained over the summer.

Who’s paying the bills (RTC has been tweeting about secured loans against Murray Park).

Also this:

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase

@HarryBradyCU Hearing a rumour that he might have a little more cash and a little less fixed

assets tomorrow. Working on confirmation.

I cannot see how Sevco(is it true they can’t call themselves Rangers until BDO say so?.)can remain viable in Div 3.Maybe we’ll see the switch speculated on.Sell the tangible assets,ie,Sevco Scotland and liquidate the football side,Sevco 5088.

Why do we want them? Their fans are unquestionably the worst in Scotland, as were their last two owners. We don't need them at all.

Exactly.

What is needed now is #Spartans4SFL. Football fans need to be on it this next week; Rangers, Regan, Doncaster and the sycophantic media have been telt in no uncertain terms and they need telling again.

Spartans are an established club, been on the periphery of senior football for years, and I am sure the Chairman wasn't on the original tribunal just for a wheeze.

#Spartans4SFL

It's not even true. If Rangers played a friendly against an MLS team, the turn-out would barely be any bigger than if someone like Bolton played there. I saw everyone's favourite scam artist and confidence trickster lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano on twitter making reference to Rangers' 'global fanbase' of a number similar to the population of Scotland, and this just being mentioned in passing as fact, not questioned by any of the orcs conversing with him. :blink: An absolute load of bollocks; in real terms, Rangers are around the same level a 'brand' as Panathinaikos or Rubin Kazan. An above average European team.

Not buying that. Rangers and Celtic both have massive supporters clubs overseas, particularly in places like Australia, Canada and America.

Do we have to wait till the 12th for the final vote? Any likelihood it will be sped up?