Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It was a long way back in the thread and their poor wee website's crashed so here's Clyde's statement again

Thanks for that, I don't expect Clyde's website has ever had so much traffic.

Some some Gers fans saying they should apply and go to the English Leagues. How do they still not get that English Football want nothing to do with them and that UEFA and FIFA wouldnt let it happen anyway? The levels of stupidity, or is it ignorance, are awe inspiring.

Indeed as are ones who think newco can sustain itself in sfl3 with ibrox and mp to pay for as well as mcculloch wallace etc

Non-league clubs should be preparing bids now for entry to the league but I fear they won't be. I fear they'll have been advised to sit this season out to let this zombie, sham of a club to slip back in to the Third Division - the EASY way out. Third Division fans don't want the newco. The newco should be forced into abeyance or into amateur or junior football. Why haven't these options been tabled?

Newco wouldn't win SFL1 next season but by the time they get there via the Third Division, they'll be back to their bigoted best - with superior players and vile chanting from the terracing.

Flush them.

If any big diddy club goes into administration/liquidation the SFL should vote them in a Div1 level for a laughlaugh.giflaugh.gif

All the crap about making a new 2nd tier SPL if you don't vote Sevco in to the 1st , The SPL chairmen need to get Cockwomble out , no way he should be exerting pressure on clubs he has no jurisdiction over.

The fear is obviously if Sevco enter at the 3rd, Green will not have the funds.

He was right about one thing 41 clubs should not have to suffer because of one so why did he sign TV deals and sponsorship that were reliant on 2 clubs surely that is a failure of his remit and has failed the other 10 member clubs.

What is evident is a total lack of ability within the ranks of authority within the game, money has taken over, I wonder if the EPL or any other leagues around the world have similar caveats within their business deals?

Time to get the whole thing sorted destroy the voting cartel get a fair share of Tv money , this would make other clubs stronger which in turn would create a more competitive league which would create greater interest ergo more beneficial to sponsors etc.

This is something the Old Firm don't want why because greater opposition means they will need to invest more to maintain the gap or potentially lose income by less success.

The old firm do not want fair competition their superiority is part of the package with fighting the good fight against the other cheek of the same 4rse.

We've had statements from St Mirren and Killie.

What was the point in secret voting then if everyone is saying how they voted?

I demand transparency, what was the numbers here?

I'd be staggered if anyone other than Newco voted YES, even an abstention is suicidal as far as fans go.

talkSPORT is a hoot.

Some knuckle-dragger on now claiming that they'll still attract big names in division 3 because "50,000 people will turn out to watch them" :lol:

But then goes on to day that in Division 3 they'll get about "15,000-20,000" :1eye

This is something the Old Firm don't want why because greater opposition means they will need to invest more to maintain the gap or potentially lose income by less success.

There is no Old Firm...

To be fair to Rangers fans, the vast majority wanted to be in division 3 and work their way back up.

What are you basing this on?

The RM Orcs seemed to favour remaining in the SPL in the thread I saw...

Edited by H_B