Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I spoke to a sensible Gers fan yesterday, he was looking forward to travelling round the seaside leagues as he had such a great time at diddy club in the cup.

This could be the refreshing change our game badly needs.

Imagine if we got in a bidding war with al jezeera , espn , bt and sky and got more than the current deal ***

ESPN only came into UK television for the Premiership afaik, picking up the Setanta scraps. They lose it for 2013-14 and I can't see them remaining in this market after 12-13.

Hot dogs, Hamburgers and microbrewed IPAs with my extended family in the Godless wilds of New Jersey will taste much better now.

Hell, even Coors water beer will taste like ambrosia if it turns out the vote really was 11-1.

And I get to watch celebratory fireworks!

I'll try to get along to Broadwood at some point next season to watch a Clyde game at some point. Given I'll be in Edinburgh it'll be a wee trip on the train through and back, should be a good day out!

Can get a train from Waverly or Haymarket to Croy

Reading between the lines from those who spoke out after yesterdays bitchfest, the SFL clubs are raging at this getting dropped on their lap.

I sense a lot of 'f**k them' talk

The SPL are quite good at that, did the same with Gretna and left the SFL to clean up the mess, lo and behold they are doing the same with Sevco.

Bunch of gutless wonders, time for the SPL to be abolished and everyone back under one set-up.

Imagine if we got in a bidding war with al jezeera , espn , bt and sky and got more than the current deal ***

Unlikely but hilarious .:lol: ....who would have thought way back in feb....that clyde and raith could be seen as potential saviours of scottish footy ??

Lots of laughy laughy, ha-ha-ha-has on that RM link.

You know when somebody starts on a weakling and the first thing they do is laugh because they don't know what else to do? That's them.

Pleasing biggrin.gif

Green and McCoist have walked away from the meeting, which is still going on. Hopefully deciding who "club 12" will be, to bring an end to the uncertainty for Dundee and Dunfermline.

The season ticket is almost within my grasp now... Well done Saints and the other SPL clubs, excluding Rangers, Celtic and Kilmarnock.

Apparently the vote was No: 10, Yes: 1, Abs: 1

Word is Rangers were the yes and Celtic were the abstention, but that's not confirmed.

Really couldn't care if you were correct or not ... I was responding to grammar cop :blink:is

I'll give you a greenie as well as way of an apology ... remind me when I have some .. oot o' em just noo !!

P.S. When the Orcs are in DIV 1 I'll have a word with Peter about some 'loan players' for your club as well ... any favourites?

:lol: ta...but saintees are just fine as are chesterfield