Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do we have an answer on Dundee or Dunfermline yet?

Not yet I assume it will be Dundee as the Pars are fucking pish. And get it up you sevco 5088 enjoy SFL 3 and also Black will get his stones kicked down there from the part-time players who won't put up with his pish, get in.

Motherwell FC@MotherwellFC At today's General Meeting, SPL clubs today voted overwhelmingly to reject the application from Rangers newco to join the SPL.

Well done , pwoud ,very pwoud.!

If Celtic have abstained when it was obvious which way the vote was going, it looks like a massive OG. Will be very interesting to see if we get transparency on it.

Bottom line - Scottish Football seems intent on killing itself either way. The SFA/SPL/SFL will have Scotland on par with the league of Ireland within 3 years.

What's wrong with the league of ireland, we are just a wee diddy country after all, if 'League of Ireland' money is what we bring in then 'League of Ireland' football is what we'll get out - my team competing on a level par against another team is all I want - it will still be traumatic, it will still be frustrating and it will still be f'kin brilliant !!

The SPL is broken, we are told that some clubs won't survive without Rangers - whilst Rangers couldn't survive despite being f'ckin Rangers themselves !!

Time to shake the shite off our shoes and move on !!

So a "no" vote. That's half the battle.

Hopefully the, quite breathtaking, Clyde statement will convince all concerned with the SFL to tell Doncaster to do one, thus forcing Sevco to apply to the 3rd At the same time Doncaster will (surely) tender his resignation.

Edited by Amjam

I'm going to end up very poor here. I'm now going to have to buy a Clyde season ticket aswell. Fheck it worth every penny! There are still good people in football and maybe, just maybe, the good guys will win the day!!!