Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just an idea unsure.gif.

All SPL clubs resign from the SPL and all apply to join the SFL at the bottom tier

The SFL re-name SFL 1st as SFL Premiership.

SFL 2nd becomes SFL 1st

SFL 3rd becomes SFL 2nd

Sevco apply to join new SFL 3rd

SKY deal dies

New Sky deal made with SFL 3rd.

SPL Chairman get to play with the cheats

SFL Chairman as we were- except we play in Europe till you all catch up .

As the bigger diddys come up the leagues the wealth gets evenly spread and we can all still laugh at at Green's team struggling /not getting paid/cheating for another season or two before they go eventually go into administration .

just saying wink.gif

Just had a nosey at the BBC 'live feed', I notice some folk still don't f'kin get it !!

Anonymous text using GERS to 80295: "Sporting integrity" seems to be the latest buzz word. I don't recall any mention of sporting integrity when Airdrieonians went bust, bought out Clydebank relocated the team to Airdrie and kept Clydebank's spot in 2nd div. Simply an excuse to cover up years of pent-up jealousy. If this "integrity" argument was applied to other business, we would have to liquidate RBS and Barclays, ban them from hiring staff for a year and stop them having branches on every High St! I appreciate that Rangers are in the wrong and should be punished, but let's put it in perspective and stop hiding behind the "sporting integrity" argument."

Perhaps Airdrie United should have just waltzed into the SPL, or even the First Division !? There's nothing to stop Newco doing the same and there's nothing to stop Newco from applying to join the Third !

and as for 'pent-up jealousy' ... Wanting newco to apply to join the Third isn't because I'm jealous it's cause that's what every other club would have to do ... and some of them would fail !!

The Sevco fans and their apologists seem to have deluded themselves into thinking that "sporting integrity" is a euphemism used by us diddies for "we pure hate Proddies"

Here's how it's panned out the past few months.

The Traynor exclusive reveals secret deal.

The thread goes ga ga with negativity.

Cockwomble says something that turns out 180 degrees from what happens.

Thread goes ga ga again.

The results come out.

The thread goes mental with joy.

Will we learn?

The facts are clear now, the three heid yins of the authorities try to batter through with lies, intimidation and bribes what they want, and they fail, big time.

Time to get all of them to feck and let the clubs run it. No big pay executive who loves being in the spotlight, etc etc.

Now, worried if MJ will go into meltdown and sell a whole first team squad!! (OK that bit is daft)

Indeed this can't be sailing too far from legal action being required uefa and CAS may be only way forward

Aye, but mercifully the SPL appear to have defied Doncaster.

The SPL voting no is an enormous step in the right direction. Now hopefully the SFL stand up for themselves and send Rangers into division 3 or preferably - oblivion.

Doncaster must go.

Regan must go.

Rangers must go.

Edited by Mushroom

Here is one thing I dont understand with regards to SFL clubs.

Why is there even a debate over which division NewCo enter for them?!

a) First division clubs are fucked for promotion next season due to NewCo spending= they lose money from that. But get one season of rangers fan attendance's.

b) Livi etc who started at the bottom will have been cheated.

c) If Rangers start at the bottom...all 3 divisions can get increased attendances and interest in their leagues?

d) Its the only fair outcome in the name of the game.

I fail to see why on earth any club would be so short-sighted as to vote NewCo back into their division? All divisions could "benefit" from their re-admission.

Yep, I take no pleasure now from the SPL refusal. Whereas a week ago I'd have been delighted.

I think the easy battle is won, now the sair fecht begins.

More or less agree but the fact that they voted despite doncaster (and voted correctly ) coupled with Clyde making a statement totally showing up doncaster will give me some hope that fan pressure can still win out

I think we're now looking at a situation where by only intervention by UEFA will see the right action being taken. Maybe it's time for the P&B masses to start contacting them direct.

Scottish football is dying.

Mmmm........well, I think that may have...............err...................already happened once.

1424: Stuart to 80295: "We should go to the Third Division. Then we can win three more trophies we've never had before and complete the Scottish football trophy set."

From the BBC news feed!!

This fud doesn't get it, if Sevco win the 3rd Div title then that would be the 1st ever title they'd have won in their very short history.