Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Time we all just stopped. No more attending matches no matter who we support. No more buying into the sponsorships. No more Sky subs, Nothing.

We need to show these corrupt b*****ds we mean business. If it brings them down and bursts their little bubble then so be it.

(I know its a bit Rangers Media, but I cant really think of another way to make these cheats and liars sit up and realise WE run the game in Scottish football, they are only administrators and as such can be sacked and replaced).

It might mean a complete collapse, but perhaps what rises from the ashes will be fairer and more palatable than going to watch your teams knowing that the rules have been broken and bent in order to keep a team who have cheated, lied, bullied and cashed in on sectarian abuse for 100 odd years. Not forgetting the sheer arrogance of the apologist media that have also benefitted in the suculent lamb culture.

TIME FOR A REAL BOYCOTT - ONE LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. WE'LL KILL THE GAME - BUT ON OUR TERMS!

A bit sensationalist i know, but this has really angered me.

Then you've "heard" wrong (unsurprisingly, as 100% of unnamed sources thus far have been total liars). If the SPL are forced to hold their own vote (through SFL either declining to take it off their hands, or saying SFL3) the SPL will "relegate" Sevco to the new SFL2, along with whatever gutless wonders in the SFL want to join. SFL and SPL will be completely severed.

Bottom line - Scottish Football seems intent on killing itself either way. The SFA/SPL/SFL will have Scotland on par with the league of Ireland within 3 years.

Finance over Integrity

Petty Fan Rivalry over the good of football - short and longterm.

Personally I'm glad I follow junior football - no aspirations of grandeur. Listening and reading all the bitterness on the Senior threads your welcome to your own demise!

I am extremely proud my club has made this kind of a statement. It reveals how corrupt the footballing authorities are. As Div pointed out on twitter, we have a mexican standoff here.

Doncaster's position is now untenable. He must go. Immediately. He has clearly now attempted to fix the league.

Indeed this can't be sailing too far from legal action being required uefa and CAS may be only way forward

1. 1413: BREAKING NEWSSPL clubs vote overwhelmingly to reject Rangers' newco application to join the top flight.

I'm sure been posted about 20 times already but Fucking wahey!! Good on them. Right, now SFL3 or death...

This means f**k all if they are not in division 3. Jobs half done.

Almost. They should not be accepted any higher than the 3rd division, provided they apply.