Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SO will the fans turn up if sevco/newco are in the SPL? Aberdeen fans made some pretty bold threats.

Ahaha hell no, I'm done with it all for the time being.

Unless something radical happens in the sport then there's no chance I'll be back.

Sorry if already been said but Andy Devlin in the sun says Killie are "certs for administration" if Rangers go down to the 3rd.

Must be true.

How many times..They cant "go down" to the 3rd, They could START in the 3rd, and rangers don't even exist !!!

Anybody know what time the meeting is due to start?

Starts at 10am.

Agenda:

10am - Arrival

10:15am - Bacon Rolls and Tea

10:30am - Explanation of why we are here

11:00am - Description of ARMAGEDDON!!!!!

11:15am - After ARMAGEDDON, OBLIVION!!!!!

11:30am - Tea break

11:45am - Vote on whether a vote should take place

12:00pm - Set date for next meeting Friday 13th July where we might take a vote

If that's the case, then Killie deserve it.

They appear to base their entire business model around accomodating Rangers and Sellick fans in three parts of their ground 4/5 times a season suicide.gif

Sorry if already been said but Andy Devlin in the sun says Killie are "certs for administration" if Rangers go down to the 3rd.

Must be true.

That's not a bad thing though - liquidate and come back in to SFL1 (with 3 promotion spots) - and debt free - job's a good 'un.

Starts at 10am.

Agenda:

10am - Arrival

10:15am - Bacon Rolls and Tea

10:30am - Explanation of why we are here

11:00am - Description of ARMAGEDDON!!!!!

11:15am - After ARMAGEDDON, OBLIVION!!!!!

11:30am - Tea break

11:45am - Vote on whether a vote should take place

12:00pm - Set date for next meeting Friday 13th July where we might take a vote

Closer to...

10 - Start meeting

10:15 - Neil Doncaster has his say

13:00 - Tea break

14:00 - Clubs start speaking to each other, Doncaster stays involved and keeps interrupting

15:00 - meeting adjourned and replanned

15:05 -Doncaster gets a blowjob from Green while Traynor watches

15:06 - They all switch places

15:07 - They all switch places

15:08 - A masked man with Raith Rovers suit bursts in with a gun

18:00 - A cleaner discovers the bodies

Think I've gone off on a tangent but you get the jist?

I don't understand all this talk of financial armageddon.

Surely if any club gets into a wee bit of bother when it comes to money, they can follow the Rangers Recipe for Resuscitation...

1. Pay players illegally by offering them healthy contracts with little tax coming off. While not a solution to the problem, it will create more on-field success by attracting better players.

In the event of (1) not creating enough revenue to pay bills...

2. Don't pay NI or PAYE contributions for as long as possible. Instead, use the money to pay players and for delaying the club going into administration. Fob off all suppliers for as long as possible. Try to sign more players, so long as paying in instalments is an option.

Eventually (1) and (2) become impractical, most likely when HMRC and creditors start to get a bit 'rumbly'. In that case...

3. Appoint a crony as an administrator and try to get a CVA through. Just make sure HMRC don't have more than 25% of what's owed! Also, get a business chum to set up a few companies, ideally a few years in advance of 'armageddon'...

Should HMRC be owed too much...

4. LIQUIDATE! Transfer all assets to your chum's company and change the name. Ask the SPL nicely to let you back in, debt free. If they look unlikely to accept, get the SFA and SPL to bully the SFL to accept you into the 1st Division.

Is there a moral to this story? Aye right. Though the one thing I find hardest to accept is that the commercial strength of the SPL is almost entirely built upon one club's insidious cheating at the expense of all others, and in order to sustain this mutant organisation, every single sporting principle of every club needs to be rammed where the sun don't shine, or else 'Financial Armageddon' will occur.

Which reminds me, there's a 4 Step Recipe for Resuscitation in those circumstances....

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling angry enough to punch something.

If a vote doesn't take place today it's beyond ludicrous.

Scottish Football will hit absolute rock bottom. Have we been given a reason? Are some Clubs refusing to vote?

The fact a vote is even taking place on this is a sham in itself.

I can barely type any more on the subject, it's far too depressing :(

Can't wait for next season, seeing Rangers play every game like a home tie as no other fans are turning up. Anyone know if it would be more crippling to clubs to have no support than Rangers being in the league? I'd imagine it would be

The Orcs wont go to the games either if Newco aren't winning every week. Remember the 80s?

The Newco shirts will be folded away quicker than Bomber can down a can of heavy.

Another reason they don't want Newco in the SPL.

Their team is fucking shit and will be relegated. They need to give them a season to get sorted then promote them no matter where they finish.