Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't wait for next season, seeing Rangers play every game like a home tie as no other fans are turning up. Anyone know if it would be more crippling to clubs to have no support than Rangers being in the league? I'd imagine it would be

The way it appears to me is they're waiting to see if the SFA clubs will allow Sevco in to the 1st division before voting to deny them entry to the SPL.

Exactly - the votes are about entry to the league - not rejection from the league. If nothing happens, nothing happens. A delay of the vote today could really play into the SFL hands. They actually don't even have to have a meeting next week - never mind a vote - and Sevco just wither and die - with nowhere to play,

:D

Todays from The Telegraph

Key points :-

> SPL vote will be deferred

> Evidence of a rethink in some quarters

> Rangers? could be admitted if they accept a number of conditions

> Clubs now in a more informed position (they understand the bribe better)

> SFA deny comments regarding Newco non-admittance

> Hutton will almost certainly find himself on a disrepute charge

> Proposal is for one team relegated and three promoted next season (just in case they don't win it)

> and the same again for the 2013-14 campaign.

Bollocks

This is nonsense. You can bet Lawell or Johnstone are behind this. Because they're the only ones prepared to speak to the media off the record then that's the stories that the various media outlets are running with.

The way it appears to me is they're waiting to see if the SFA clubs will allow Sevco in to the 1st division before voting to deny them entry to the SPL.

This is their obvious plan. I really hope the SFL postpone any votes at their meeting. Really make the SPL sweat into a decision.

> Proposal is for one team relegated and three promoted next season (just in case they don't win it)

Bollocks

Who's got the "pay for Turnbull's fine" bucket?

Fcuking zoomers.

Doncaster has to fucking resign.

ugly, slimy little bellend that he is. He can go f**k himself he is trying everything in his power (which is seems is all that matters) to get Rangers back into the SPL.

f**k you Doncaster, hope you get an illness that forces you out your job if you don't get kicked out of it. Wish nothing but worst of luck to you.

Fucking raging at this, I have a horrible feeling NewCo will work their way back into the SPL. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

For the first time I wish Killie were a Div. 1 team.

Last term we'd have had 2 9000 crowds for derbies and maybe even the league cup run.

And on the moral high ground with no worries about "central funding".

Fed up with it now, only choice left to make is go or not, I was really looking forward to a trip up north, ah well.

This! Sick to death with the SPL and want Kilmarnock to move to the Scottish Integrity League (Chief Exec. Turnbull Huitton)

Bollocks

Look on the bright side - We all tried to make something significant happen on page 1690 of this thread. Are the SFL Chairmen simply buying time so that they can tell Sevco to Foxtrot Oscar on another significant date? Unlikely granted, but still another opportunity to point and laugh amongst the mire that this shambles has become.

Edited by DXBBud

BBC news still saying SPL vote today will decide Newco's future.

Don't understand that.

Does SFA's statement yesterday mean nothing?:blink:

The SFA retracted/denied it later. I think the retraction/denial was read out on Sportsound last night.

Can't wait for next season, seeing Rangers play every game like a home tie as no other fans are turning up. Anyone know if it would be more crippling to clubs to have no support than Rangers being in the league? I'd imagine it would be

But "ra peepil" will be boycotting as well, don't you know.

Yay for closed-door games... :rolleyes:

Does SFA's statement yesterday mean nothing?:blink:

I am beginning to wonder if that statement from the SFA was either taken out of context or said with the hope that it would encourage the SFL to vote yesterday and as they didn't will now be quietly forgotten about.

But "ra peepil" will be boycotting as well, don't you know.

Yay for closed-door games... :rolleyes:

Fucking hell :lol: will be a farce if this actually happens!

Maybe I'm being stupid but I still don't think this new Rangers have over 15 players on their books at the moment, they have no money to spend and would have the weakest SPL squad by far. What would happen if they finished bottom?

Bollocks

Did you not spot the writer's name?

I really am ashamed to be a Scottish Football fan. This whole saga, from start to finish, has shown the idiots that run our game up for what they really are: Self serving, incompetent, 'yes' men.

The whole thing is a sham and should have been done and dusted within a matter of days after the season ended.

Instead, the men at the top are still hesitant to be seen to be the ones to turn off the life support machine of Rangers and as such are just delaying and delaying for longer ensuring this mess will continue for at least another couple of weeks.

This ensures most of us are kept in the fucking dark.

Yesterday I was content that my team had done the right thing and made their feelings clear. Now I'm disgusted that they're even part of such a League.

I wish we could just rip Scottish Football up and start again however there are too many people who have their own selfish interests at heart.

If the SPL clubs don't vote today then the SFL should ignore the whole situation.

Carry on, business as usual. Get ready for the ramsdens cup and the 2012/13 league kick off and f**k them!

Totally agree.

It's shite that the lower league clubs have had to get involved to the extent that they have.

Joke.

Fucking hell :lol: will be a farce if this actually happens!

Maybe I'm being stupid but I still don't think this new Rangers have over 15 players on their books at the moment, they have no money to spend and would have the weakest SPL squad by far. What would happen if they finished bottom?

Re-organisation of the leagues of course with no relegation from the SPL

"There are two viable options. The option that is being talked about, of Rangers going into Division Three, the fourth tier of Scottish football, would wreak huge financial damage on the whole of the game up here. It's simply not right 41 clubs to pay the price for the misdeeds of one.

"There are effectively two viable options. One is for Rangers to come back into the SPL with a range of appropriate sanctions. The other would be Rangers going into the second tier of Scottish football."

What a fanny. How the f**k are any clubs beneath SPL level going to be financially damaged by Rangers being sent to Division 3?