Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Absolute joke if it gets postponed IMO. It doesn't look like there will even be an option to have this cancerous club removed from our top two divisions.

Edited by JRD

Absolute joke if it gets postponed IMO. It doesn't look like there will even be an option to have this cancerous club removed from our top two divisions.

Wrong - the club is in the process of being removed by liquidation. If nobody does anything then the consequences are a league with one team fewer.

if a newco is elected to any league but the third the sfa, sfl and spl should all be closed and everyone joins the fa with a Scottish cup taking the one Europa spot. like the lichtenstien clubs in the swiss league.

I just want them to fucking die and piss off!

Was playing Zelda last night and there's "dark beings" who attack you in a group of 3, you can kill them easily but unless you kill all 3 at once they just keep reviving each other. Get the feeling that we have to remove Doncaster, Rangers and Regan in one fell swoop or they'll just help each other

If the SPL clubs don't vote today then the SFL should ignore the whole situation.

Carry on, business as usual. Get ready for the ramsdens cup and the 2012/13 league kick off and f**k them!

I agree with this as a strategy. Genius. Longmuir should put out a statement saying that as Dundee have not been invited into the SPL then the SFL retains its full complement of teams and will continue as normal.

If there is no vote today then the SPL really is a hollow shell of a league. It's time to scrap this utter failure of an experiment. This will confirm the chairmen as utter c***s

I really think that any new dawn should see the SFL have 51% + of the voting rights.

This whole sorry episode has shown up the SPL and SFA for what they really are.

I agree with this as a strategy. Genius. Longmuir should put out a statement saying that as Dundee have not been invited into the SPL then the SFL retains its full complement of teams and will continue as normal.

If there is no vote today then the SPL really is a hollow shell of a league. It's time to scrap this utter failure of an experiment. This will confirm the chairmen as utter c***s

THe more I think about it a no vote is best for the SFL. Then sevco will be really fucked.

Do they all keep delaying making a "decision" so nobody has to make a "decision"?

It's fucking tragic, tbh. If the rest of us conducted our lives in this kind of stasis we'd all be fucked. At least most of us know how, when and where to pass a buck. They don't even seem to know what the buck to be passed is?

Grade A twats if they pass on it today.

I have absolutely no faith in the SPL in any shape or form and wish we were voting on closing it down. I have also lost any hope that the SFA will do anything other than procrastinate. I am at a pretty low point knowing that no matter what happens my club is worse off financially and the only ones who will come out of this financially better off is SEVCO which is pretty galling. We wonder why sponsors are put off when all we do is fawn over the big two clubs, whats the point of any other club continuing in this pointless league...completely and utterly scunnered after hearing that fud cockwomble hinting at another delay in the vote. Only because he has given the SPL chairmen the excuse to delay now and they will grab it with both hands. I firmly believe that the power has shifted and SEVCO hold all the aces now. sad.gif

Wrong - the club is in the process of being removed by liquidation. If nobody does anything then the consequences are a league with one team fewer.

The way it appears to me is they're waiting to see if the SFA clubs will allow Sevco in to the 1st division before voting to deny them entry to the SPL.

Edited by JRD

For the first time I wish Killie were a Div. 1 team.

Last term we'd have had 2 9000 crowds for derbies and maybe even the league cup run.

And on the moral high ground with no worries about "central funding".

Fed up with it now, only choice left to make is go or not, I was really looking forward to a trip up north, ah well.

Todays from The Telegraph

Key points :-

> SPL vote will be deferred

> Evidence of a rethink in some quarters

> Rangers? could be admitted if they accept a number of conditions

> Clubs now in a more informed position (they understand the bribe better)

> SFA deny comments regarding Newco non-admittance

> Hutton will almost certainly find himself on a disrepute charge

> Proposal is for one team relegated and three promoted next season (just in case they don't win it)

> and the same again for the 2013-14 campaign.

Bollocks

> Proposal is for one team relegated and three promoted next season (just in case they don't win it)

Bollocks

Fans stop going to games.

Game is crippled.

Bollocks

Holy John McVeigh is a tit! :(

BBC news still saying SPL vote today will decide Newco's future.

Don't understand that.

Does SFA's statement yesterday mean nothing?:blink:

Edit OK I now understand..........in a non-understanding way

Edited by cyderspaceman