Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Arise Sir Turnbull

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/UKgovernment/Honoursawardsandmedals/DG_067917

For integrity, leadership, speaking on behalf of those football fans who do not have a voice, tackling dishonesty, exposing double dealing and corruption in the highest levels of the organisations running football in Scotland.

just caught the morning news. The lone protester wearing a Rangers strip at Hampden yesterday. Really the 2004 strip! Typical jaky. Embarrassing. If you knew the cameras were going to be there would you turn up in 8 year old clothes.

Brown is a fucking throwback. He's actually a perfect caricature balance for the other snake-oil lot on the other side.

They're repulsive the lot of them. I'm still giggling at the obviously severely challenged one that shouted out "You can have ma 20 pound." So no cereal for the kids then?

Presumably Social Sevices have done the right thing and fucking removed them from you post haste you illiterate cow?

I've been following this thread since day one, but for all the talk (rightfully) of integrity - what the hell happened to common sense?

Surely there is a sequence of events that HAS to happen in this order :-

1. SFA review Sevco application for membership

2. SPL consider transfer of SPL share to Sevco

3. SFA decide on appropriate punishments for documented indiscretions and legacy punishment transferred to Sevco

4. Sevco apply for membership of SFL

5. SFL clubs vote on Sevco application for SFL3

I'm confused by the events that are now panning out in the wrong order!

> How can the SFL vote first (allegedly next week) if the SPL don't vote today?

> If indeed the SFL DO vote next week - WHY are they voting on an SFL1 proposal (other than being told to do so).

> If the SFL clubs vote NO to SFL1 - what happens then?

> Have Sevco even applied for an SFL place yet?

> How long does thath process take?

> Will they survive at all?

and where did the 75% (show of hands) come from?? By my reckoning there are 12 probable No's and 2 abstentions - thats 14/30 just there....

The whole thing is a shambles, a fiasco, a fuckfest, a joke. They should just vote them into the SPL and deal with it themselves. We can continue to support Turnbull and his League of Honour.

Jackie Levy on Sky News just reported that Charles Green is confident that the SPL will today vote to allow his club into the SPL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It really is Alice In Wonderland isn't it? He needs to constantly put a brave face on in the hope they can sucker some other c***s in to paying over the odds and him and his shysters can leg it.

I was kinda hoping people were past the stage of reading/quoting the Sun/Record. It's all bullshit. Lazy reporting for the thickwit masses. No offence.

Has there to date been an answer to these simple questions re the stitch up into SFL1:

1) what happens of Sevco don't get promotion from SFL1 next season? Unlikely but possible.

2) what happens if, say, Romanov decides to kick Hearts into touch next season, liquidate and start as a newco? Do they get treated the same?

I've been following this thread since day one, but for all the talk (rightfully) of integrity - what the hell happened to common sense?

Surely there is a sequence of events that HAS to happen in this order :-

1. SFA review Sevco application for membership

2. SPL consider transfer of SPL share to Sevco

3. SFA decide on appropriate punishments for documented indiscretions and legacy punishment transferred to Sevco

4. Sevco apply for membership of SFL

5. SFL clubs vote on Sevco application for SFL3

I'm confused by the events that are now panning out in the wrong order!

> How can the SFL vote first (allegedly next week) if the SPL don't vote today?

> If indeed the SFL DO vote next week - WHY are they voting on an SFL1 proposal (other than being told to do so).

> If the SFL clubs vote NO to SFL1 - what happens then?

> Have Sevco even applied for an SFL place yet?

> How long does thath process take?

> Will they survive at all?

and where did the 75% (show of hands) come from?? By my reckoning there are 12 probable No's and 2 abstentions - thats 14/30 just there....

The whole thing is a shambles, a fiasco, a fuckfest, a joke. They should just vote them into the SPL and deal with it themselves. We can continue to support Turnbull and his League of Honour.

SFL clubs need to stand by their priciples here. If that means some SPL clubs who have built their business model on a healthy SEVCO5088 being in the SPL go into financial meltdown - well, thats entirely for those clubs to deal with.

Turnbull comment is 100% spot on

I’m sure the SFL would welcome applications from some of the teams who are currently in the SPL to join an organisation that is based on sporting integrity.

Come an join us!

Has there to date been an answer to these simple questions re the stitch up into SFL1:

1) what happens of Sevco don't get promotion from SFL1 next season? Unlikely but possible.

2) what happens if, say, Romanov decides to kick Hearts into touch next season, liquidate and start as a newco? Do they get treated the same?

Vlad won't on 2. He's loving this. In a completely convoluted way, it's playing out exactly as he said it would. He's no fucking visionary but he's so got lucky here? He'll see it all through now because it's fun:)

You're missing the point here.

What I'm saying is that if our own clubs are willing to allow such a vile "institution" back into the SPL with minimal sanctions, then they deserve to die. If they can't survive without this bigoted disgrace to the country in the league, then dying is a better option.

This has nothing to do with hating Rangers more than supporting my own team. It's about my own team - and every other team except Celtic - bowing down and accepting to be the bitch of this horrible cancerous duopoly for evermore. No sane supporter of any team would accept that, only the most brain dead sheep would think that this is an acceptable outcome.

Better off dead than that, by far.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head.

If the SPL chairmen delay the vote today it will be a huge abdication of responsibility. I can only imagine it's Lawell and Johnstone behind it with Gilmour's support. Hopefully there will be enough chairmen with cojones to see this through.

Hearts owe romanov's company/bank more than anyone else so he wont do this as he'd be wiping the debt owed to himself,which would be a bit of a mad thing to do.

Unless he sells his bank, then he could easily go down that route.

This pretty much hits the nail on the head.

If the SPL chairmen delay the vote today it will be a huge abdication of responsibility. I can only imagine it's Lawell and Johnstone behind it with Gilmour's support. Hopefully there will be enough chairmen with cojones to see this through.

Surely if they DO delay the vote today then the SFL can just abdicate any responsibility WHATSOEVER - there will be nothing to vote on!!

I just wondered if 'StephanieBarr' was actually some daft bint or whether it was just some shite alias. :lol:

It'll be Traytor or some other Rangers lover.

Cockwomble has just been on the Today programme. His current line is "Why should the 41 innocent clubs suffer?" My answer would be to add 2 words to that question - "any more",

My answer would be "Why should the 41 innocent clubs have to put up with your playground bully tactics any more, CW?"

If you had any sense of decency, you'd have resigned by now? You are beyond compromised.