Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Clearly you didn't hear the Regan quote today - SFA won't allow it so that is no longer an option.

This clusterfuck by the way it's going will have no newco in any league next year and we will have an 11 team SPL keeping a vacant spot in the league somewhere for season 2013/2014 for the newco.

This because the newco has no secure financial backing at the mo,orcs are not buying season tickets,former players appearing with aggressive take over bids for the club every other week.Most clubs are objecting to fast track the newco to the SPL.The newco won't even survive in the 1st division if no fans going and a skeleton team.Things are not looking good for the newco right now.

wunfellaff should be deducted 992 posts for not contributing anything sensible or relevant. Then made to apply for the Junior forum equivalent of this thread.

On last 2 tables at a poker thang, yer safe :D

Dundee and Airdrie abstaining is f'kin ridiculous when you consider that Ex-Rangers still retain an SPL vote and fully intend to use it !

I thought this too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Dundee and Airdire should have more courage of their convictions. We don't want to get focked up the ass on this!

1341345150[/url]' post='6397675']

You sad lot still here doing your high fives of hate then?

Nah, we've moved on to a highly elaborate 70s era "dap" (think "Shaft" and "Hamburger Hill") concluding in a parody of the handgrip of two high ranking Masons. High-Fives were deemed inadequate once Brown showed up.

The authorities here should be taking a look at how the Swiss have dealt with the issues they were forced to face last season.

Actually expanding on that didn't UEFA or FIFA get the Swiss authorities telt for fannying about and that's why they handed out such harsh punishments ?

The authorities here should be taking a look at how the Swiss have dealt with the issues they were forced to face last season.

YEH ^^^ and what Rangers did puts SION in the diddy leagues on cheating with improperly registered players.:blink:

More than happy in the first, no doubt you lot could go up spend a fortune and go into admin. (again, again)

I think, (know), you've missed my point slightly, (massively).

You said sevco would get parachuted into the 1st div. How can they get 'parachuted' into the 1st from below the 3rd div.

It wasn't particularly witty to start off with, but even less so now I've had to explain it.

Have spent the last few days thinking of all the best moments I've had as a Pars supporter. It's so depressing to think that it appears to be reaching an end. That ridiculous defeat to Kilmarnock could well have been my last game.

You're lucky, the Hibs game was my last game.

Finally managed to get Internet connection on my iPhone on holiday <_<.

Could someone give me a detail as what has happenend today?

sfl clubs met, turnbull repeated his bit about being bullied ,regan let the sfa's cat oot the bag saying sfa would block newco entry to spl,

meeting adjourned to reconvene for vote on 12th JULY !!!!laugh.gif

This clusterfuck by the way it's going will have no newco in any league next year and we will have an 11 team SPL keeping a vacant spot in the league somewhere for season 2013/2014 for the newco.

This because the newco has no secure financial backing at the mo,orcs are not buying season tickets,former players appearing with aggressive take over bids for the club every other week.Most clubs are objecting to fast track the newco to the SPL.The newco won't even survive in the 1st division if no fans going and a skeleton team.Things are not looking good for the newco right now.

This!

All the "journos" seem to be forgetting this just now and we're all going on about where Sevco are going to be playing this season. Will they be able to play anywhere?Time is running out.....how are they going to be able to guarantee that they can fulfill their fixture list (wherever that may end up being). Do they have the finances to support the overhead burden they'll have in any league? What players will they have at the start of the season and when the window closes? I think it's less than 50/50 that they'll even kick a ball....

sfl clubs met, turnbull repeated his bit about being bullied ,regan let the sfa's cat oot the bag saying sfa would block newco entry to spl,

meeting adjourned to reconvene for vote on 12th JULY !!!!laugh.gif

Cheers :)

1341346714[/url]' post='6397793']

Finally managed to get Internet connection on my iPhone on holiday <_<.

Could someone give me a detail as what has happenend today?

1) Reaction from SFL clubs to being leaned on in the meeting was apparently poor

2) the SFA was quoted as taking a stance against Rangers going into the SPL

3) the SFA walked back the statement

4) ominous rumors that tomorrows SPL vote will be moved and that they may, somehow, be let back in

5) Traynor is a silly, stupid, morally bankrupt person

6) St. Mirren had a meeting which may not have been entirely helpful

7) Greece invaded the Federal Republic of Macedonia

Correct and while they were all shouting no to Newco they had the SFL1 plan baking on a low heat all the time. What they never considered was that the SFL would object and that's where their whole shameless plan has exploded in their faces.

Yes, that's a well put summation.

Where to now though? The SPL clubs can't surely vote differently than their bombast last week indicated.

Can a delay help them with that at all?

I've pretty baffled by today's developments to be honest.

regan let the sfa's cat oot the bag saying sfa would block newco entry to spl,

This is what confuses me. If Regan has the power to block the Newco entry to SPL, then he must surely have the power to block entry to the SFL as well. So why doesn't he exercise that power across the board and end these voting shenanigans. :angry:

StMirren will still be voting NO by the looks of it.

Why is Turnbull saying its the SPL's problem. If/When the SPL chairmen vote NO, surley its then up to the SFL to decide where Sevco play?

Its a disgrace if the SPL are using bully tactics against the SFL but at the end of the day its going to be in their hands.

I have a lot of respect for the Raith chairman and he is no idiot.He really doesn't have anything to lose here and is playing a blinder.

SFL should only need to decide who fills the resulting empty slot in Division 3, based on which team completes the best application form.