Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

After all that's been reported today I am still hopeful. If 6 of the 12 SPL clubs push for a vote tomorrow it will go ahead. If it doesn't the pressure will not go away.

There are no indications that the SFL clubs are going to be cowed.

Nonetheless let me pose this issue.

1. SFA saying Newco must accept issues left over by old Rangers.

2. One of these is the issue of dual contracts that SPL have said 'there is a case to answer'.

3. If guilty of dual contracts this is a serious breach and would mean suspension at the least or possibly even expulsion.

So if, for finanacial reasons, 'Rangers' must be back in SPL by 2013/14 season are we accepting they will not be punished for dual contracts and when the SFA are saying they must inherit old Rangers punishments they are just lying to us?

Others have commented that UEFA don't want to get involved because Scotland is a backwater and not important. That may be true but surely an issue of precedence would be important for UEFA . If they allow the SFA away with this it may cause them problems if a similar issue arises in one of the bigger leagues.

http://www.loyalistlyrics.com/willhelm.pdf

Apparently that is the SFA list of requirements for Rangers to claim membership of the SFA and to retain their history.

Bulk of it is that they have to repay all footballing debts, accept the appellate tribunal decision and accept any sanctions that are applied when EBT scandal is adjudicated.

You can repeat that shite until the cows come home or the chickens to roost .. but at the end of the day it still remains the same. SKY does not have any obligation to pay more no matter what you say. If they ever do decide to, it will be a business decision and not because or some moral obligation or the entitlement of Scottish football to a bigger share as you wrongly stated.

Now if there is anything else you liked refuted ... bring it on dafty !!

or are you stating now "it would be a good business decision for Sky to do so" .. that was not the original debate or your stance.

But hey why let that stop you squirming and twisting ...

Come on Dheny take the bait again.

fishing.gif

Like I say you have some valid points and so do I.

I can agree with you and then again I can disagree on differing points.

But you ain't certainly 100% right on it's business only.

After all that's been reported today I am still hopeful. If 6 of the 12 SPL clubs push for a vote tomorrow it will go ahead. If it doesn't the pressure will not go away.

There are no indications that the SFL clubs are going to be cowed.

Nonetheless let me pose this issue.

1. SFA saying Newco must accept issues left over by old Rangers.

2. One of these is the issue of dual contracts that SPL have said 'there is a case to answer'.

3. If guilty of dual contracts this is a serious breach and would mean suspension at the least or possibly even expulsion.

So if, for finanacial reasons, 'Rangers' must be back in SPL by 2013/14 season are we accepting they will not be punished for dual contracts and when the SFA are saying they must inherit old Rangers punishments they are just lying to us?

Others have commented that UEFA don't want to get involved because Scotland is a backwater and not important. That may be true but surely an issue of precedence would be important for UEFA . If they allow the SFA away with this it may cause them problems if a similar issue arises in one of the bigger leagues.

Did UEFA not say they were happy for SFA to deal with this , but would be watching over their shoulders??

(I damn well hope so )

StMirren will still be voting NO by the looks of it.

Why is Turnbull saying its the SPL's problem. If/When the SPL chairmen vote NO, surley its then up to the SFL to decide where Sevco play?

Its a disgrace if the SPL are using bully tactics against the SFL but at the end of the day its going to be in their hands.

I have a lot of respect for the Raith chairman and he is no idiot.He really doesn't have anything to lose here and is playing a blinder.

Looks like spl chairmen are on the verge of allowing newco to stay in league.

Looks like fear factor from Messer Doncaster is gonna win the day.

Clearly you didn't hear the Regan quote today - SFA won't allow it so that is no longer an option.

It's bloody horrible, the kerning is all fucked up, especially with the letters I and T, C and L look too similar and 8 and B are identical.

Stick to Helvetica in future lads.

EXCLUSIVE: Celtic to join Helvetica League!

http://www.loyalistl...om/willhelm.pdf

Apparently that is the SFA list of requirements for Rangers to claim membership of the SFA and to retain their history.

Bulk of it is that they have to repay all footballing debts, accept the appellate tribunal decision and accept any sanctions that are applied when EBT scandal is adjudicated.

Or just don't with that pish and keep the history anyway.

The SFA haven't so far been against bending the rules for Newco.

I reckon there's about ten who won't be voting for Rangers, inc two abstentions. Stirling, Airdrie, Dundee, Dunfermline, Clyde, Raith, Peterhead, Morton, Falkirk. That's nine. Alloa, Annan? So they need 16 out of 20 to vote 'yes'. They are: Cowdenbeath, Hamilton.... Keep me right here.
seems to me like the first devolution vote - change the rules to get the result wanted <BR>(apologies, beaten to it a few pages back) Edited by Wokcomble

Rules are great when it's a wee diddy team that breaks them. When a big team takes the piss, you start to wish you'd wrote them in pencil.

I've often believed our rule makers didn't have the studs to punish 1 of the big 2 severely if they stepped out of line. The way they ignored years of shocking behaviour and offensive singing from their fans was proof enough that they were afraid of upsetting the big boys.

Today is just another example of the fear gripping our authorities, the realisation that the rug they have been sweeping everything up to now under is now full to capicity.

Whisper it but someone is actually going to have to tell Rangers that they are no longer the school bully. The man doing it better pray he doesn't kick off.