pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh Cappie still singing the same tune. Keep practicing and get a wee dug and start collecting shrapnel because you're club is going the way of the rest after we leave to bigger and brighter things

^^^^^ Yup. Deffo drugs. The disillusion has no boundaries!

1341186853[/url]' post='6392470']

I think we should be given our trophies back and then leave you lot to feed off their rotting, diseased corpse while we play in the billionaires playgrounds and laugh at all of you as you crumble into dust. muwahhhhhhhhhlaugh.gif

Does this not seem to be a rather odd thing for a Celtic fan to say?

[Would insert Rangers media style GIF of dog moving eyes if one a) could or b) could be bothered]

Please, oh fellow Tim Brother, please explain when we had titles stripped from us?

Does this not seem to be a rather odd thing for a Celtic fan to say?

The appalling grammar suggests that it is entirely plausible.

Walter Smith is now blaming the SFL for negligence because Rangers got greedy and spent money they did not have? Someone somewhere should tell them that if they want 3rd division football next season Rangers need to say sorry and act humble (I know it makes me laugh even saying that but even Bluenoses must be able to act). Right now they are shouting and threatening and blaming and looking more ridiculous than the prancing dancing flute band someone posted a video of yesterday.

Just read that Walter Smith article. Does not make any sense whatsoever.

Why would Charles Green, supposedly skint from what we are led to believe turn down an offer in excess of what he paid. If you are struggling financially you do not turn down an escape route.

There has been so many lies fed to fans of the club by people who supposedly care. The McCoist set to quit as Green had told someone he wanted rid of him. Who did he tell? Dave King . King does not like Green so why would either phone each other and why would Green tell King he wanted rid of McCoist. He Didn't. When pressed by the tv cameras on this McCoist refused to comment ,Why? The Rangers fans wanted to know. As an outsider looking in, i agree Green has a lot of questions to answer and i would not be in the least convinced about him if i supported Rangers.

Then came Brown. Dear God, no denying his passion,,again though Rangers fans were really told nothing. When some fan asked who his investors were Brown looked around picked out an individual and said that man wearing the Rangers crest then started on about everyone gets a vote. Now that is all well and fine,but why not name the investors ,more so when earlier Brown had demanded to know who was backing Green.

Everything is a deflection,SFA fault, Green being Stubborn. The SFA would not be involved nor would Green for that matter.

If Walter Smith's consortium had offered the 8.5 million when Green had put his bid in this scenario would not have happened as they would have been the preferred bidders. Why did they not do that?

Traynors at it again in the record saying all rebel clubs will die next season.

Thought it would be quite interesting to list the terms / phrases that we now know but didn't know before this saga began. I'll start it off:

Quantum

Don't do walking away

In early course

Oh Cappie still singing the same tune. Keep practicing practising, and get a wee dug dog and start collecting shrapnel because you're your club is going the way of the rest after we leave to bigger and brighter things.

Sorted that 'sentence' for you in order that other, more educated (non-OF), fans can make sense of it. Who says the average OF supporter is an ill-educated bigot? :lol:

I knew going on holiday was a mistake. :(

Anyone want to summarise the last eight days for me...? Must have been some deadlines in there.

Thanks to Kenny Cameron though :wub:

Cant get any links as the Record site is showing yesterdays news but Traytor and Keevins, the Haudit and Daudit of Scottish sports journalism, both have 2 page spreads today basically telling us that if Newco get a raw deal this week, Scottish football will be dead........aye and you two will be signing on!! Absolutely unbelievable, threatening, columns. Football WILL survive if it does the right thing with NEWCO...yes there might be a few hard years for some SPHell clubs, but its not before time that some of them downsized and got their house in order and none of this really affects clubs 13-42 as we get sod all anyway!!

I know you think you've made a witty point there Florence, but its actually quite apt, since a club or team is made up of its members or players who come and go through time, but the club remains.

I thought the point was the only the most parodically stupid person would consider them the same. You're aware that the joke was supposed to be at Trigger's expense in that clip?

We Are Trigger Parodies?

Cant get any links as the Record site is showing yesterdays news but Traytor and Keevins, the Haudit and Daudit of Scottish sports journalism, both have 2 page spreads today basically telling us that if Newco get a raw deal this week, Scottish football will be dead

Maybe the Record thought it was being too subtle before.

Does anyone know anybody who has actually been swayed by any of these pieces? Are they supposed to be directed purely at the faithful?

The only club that will go into decline with the death of Rangers is Celtic!

The Old Firm is dead. You day has come and gone.

RIP Celtic FC. 8)

Correct Sir, and good f*ckin riddens tae the Green Vermin.

Disgracing Scottish society and football for over a century,

Also disgracing the good people of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

F*CKEM !!!

Oh Cappie still singing the same tune. Keep practicing and get a wee dug and start collecting shrapnel because you're club is going the way of the rest after we leave to bigger and brighter things

Where would that be? Bankruptcy? Portugal?

Maybe the Record thought it was being too subtle before.

Does anyone know anybody who has actually been swayed by any of these pieces? Are they supposed to be directed purely at the faithful?

Truly the next days fish and chip wrappers.

Only thing is, I wouldn't want my fish supper reeking of shite!