Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

""About Me

Season ticket holder and avid fan of the Rangers F.C. I've been amazed and saddened by the constant attacks on my club and it's fans. I hope to be writing about football and the issues which surround it in Scotland.

I'm married with a young son and run my own company.""

Sounds reasonable enough from his own description. Should have spent more time looking after his defunct team and getting the newco started rather than bothering with the rest of us losing money?

I don't know why people bother reading James Traynor/Hugh Keevins/Keith Jackson etc, then get all worked up about their latest slaverings and come on here greetin about it.

Who gives a flying f**k what any of them have got to say?

I have bought a (tabloid) newspaper pretty much every day of my adult life, (that's 20 years of buying a paper each and every day) until last week when I heard the contempt shown to us by the journos, especially hearing Traynor describe us as "14 year olds sitting in our bedrooms." (*can't remember the exact quote)

So despite newspaper readership falling rapidly in recent years these journalists feel it is ok to slate part of their target market?

Well, to Traynor, Jackson, Keevins etc, you have just lost another newspaper reader, you probably won't notice me not buying my paper anymore, but keep churning out the insults and the shockingly bad stories and I'm sure you will find even more folk deciding, like me, that your dinosaur press has, like you, had its day.

I have bought a (tabloid) newspaper pretty much every day of my adult life, (that's 20 years of buying a paper each and every day) until last week when I heard the contempt shown to us by the journos, especially hearing Traynor describe us as "14 year olds sitting in our bedrooms." (*can't remember the exact quote)

So despite newspaper readership falling rapidly in recent years these journalists feel it is ok to slate part of their target market?

Well, to Traynor, Jackson, Keevins etc, you have just lost another newspaper reader, you probably won't notice me not buying my paper anymore, but keep churning out the insults and the shockingly bad stories and I'm sure you will find even more folk deciding, like me, that your dinosaur press has, like you, had its day.

Christ, think of all the money you have wasted... and the braincells. You poor soul. sad.gif

Christ, think of all the money you have wasted... and the braincells. You poor soul. sad.gif

I was actually just thinking that myself and did a quick calculation, looks like around £2.5K,

:huh:

& Christ knows how many brain cells have died reading the crap they print, but NO MORE!

Apparently an uber Sevco fan with lots of follow, followers ;) on Twitter. IIRC he describes himself as an intellectual bigot :huh:

Chris Graham

View from The Govan

About Me

Season ticket holder and avid fan of the Rangers F.C. I've been amazed and saddened by the constant attacks on my club and it's fans. I hope to be writing about football and the issues which surround it in Scotland.

I'm married with a young son and run my own company.

If he was an intellectuall he'd know the feckin difference between its and it's, and which one refers to ownership or association. Obviously just a bigot then.

I genuinely struggle to understand why Traynor, Keevans and other sycophants continue to peddle untruths, misconseptions and downright lies regarding the Rangers/ Newco fiasco.

Assuming that they're not actually stupid (ok ok) surely they KNOW the truth - and must have some accountability for reporting the truth?

Hi, I'm new here J

There is so much to read, so let's see if I've got this right… le tme know if I've missed anything.

Rangers cheated for years by paying players in a way that avoided 40% tax on their income. They were found guilty and have appealed, or are trying to cheat their way out of it.

Then under White, Rangers cheated again by not having the money to pay any income tax for a year, which put them into administration, and they were deducted 10 points and fined. Then the SFA slapped a transfer embargo on Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute, which Rangers tried to cheat their way out of by going to the Scottish courts. Which FIFA will surely have something to say about all this once the dust settles.

So, Rangers are now in the process of being liquidated, therefore losing their place in the SPL. Yet once again, they are trying to cheat by asking the SPL clubs to change the rules to allow sevco to take rangers place.

Now we have another scenario whereby the SPL seem to be bullying the SFL teams into taking sevco into SFL1 with that ridiculous, McDonalds training manual of a document, cheating on Rangers behalf.

When will this sevco lot learn? They should not even be asking the question, SPL or SFL1, it's an insult to us all and a complete waste of time. If they want a place in Scottish football they should publicly apologise for the conduct of Rangers and their years of cheating, show us they mean it by accepting every rule, including the ones that will have them apply to re-enter the SFL at division 3 (not a punishment). That way they can personally apologise to every club in Scotland.

Also, if sevco want Rangers place, fans, stadium, and history (Jokes!) then they should be responsible for the outstanding debt and the impending punishments from HMRC, FIFA and the SFA. Or make a new team, with no history, debt or impending punishments.

If Scottish football can't afford to lose a team like Rangers to the lower leagues and up hold sporting integrity, then there is no point in continuing on an uneven playing field. We should pack up now, choose an English side or go watch the juniors.

This is a ridiculous state of affairs, the football authorities of this country should be held accountable for allowing this farce to continue for so long, for entertaining this nonsense and for disrupting the pre-season preparation of every league team in Scotland. Heads must roll.

And another thing, if any of my staff sent out a document as amateurish and patronising as the one received by clubs last week, they would not be in a job today.

I attached a mock up of what all the kids could be weraing next season at Ibrox

Hugs,

post-40703-0-87704000-1341240731_thumb.j

Edited by Zoltan Varga

I genuinely struggle to understand why Traynor, Keevans and other sycophants continue to peddle untruths, misconseptions and downright lies regarding the Rangers/ Newco fiasco.

Assuming that they're not actually stupid (ok ok) surely they KNOW the truth - and must have some accountability for reporting the truth?

Job protection. Rangers made their jobs easy and gave Traynor all the succulent lamb he could shove in his fat face.

With rangers gone they might need to learn a hearts player's name.

His columns are a wee bit like the bible; you have to suspend reality and just believe it's true.

For the sake of clarity I am not suggesting Traynor is on a diet.

1341223095[/url]' post='6392861']

traynor.gif

The new Installment in the excellent "Laundry" series of Cthulhu meets spy fiction crossed with British office comedy by Edinburgh native Charlie Stross comes out tomorrow (at least in the US).

I find it very hard to believe this is a coincidence.

The stars are right. If Rangers don't start next season in the first the Elder Gods will wake up from their aeons of dreaming and eat our souls. Sandy Jardine is the mask of Nylathotep. Case Nightmare Green is upon us.

Then the SFA slapped a transfer embargo on Rangers for bringing the game into disrepute, which Rangers tried to cheat their way out of by going to the Scottish courts. Which FIFA will surely have something to say about all this once the dust settles.

Great first post, welcome,

The part I highlighted, how f***in hilarious would it be if once the dust settles, say for arguments sake The Rangers are set to play in SFL3, everything sorted, new fixture lists printer, new players signed up, new strips in the shops, then FIFA come along with the "Haw, you, aye you, the TFKAR,

GTF!" :D

New Japanese tourist guide has the right idea...

Japanese tourist guide warning over Scots football and sausage

_61305849_lorne_sausage.jpgThe book warns Japanese tourists to avoid eating Lorne sausageA new guide book for Japanese tourists visiting Scotland has warned them to avoid people wearing football shirts, and not to eat flat sausages.

The first official Japanese tour guide to Scotland also suggests visitors avoid council estates and never call kilts "skirts".

Written in Japanese, The Insider's Guide to Scotland is published by Edinburgh-based Luath Press.

VisitScotland said the comments should be taken with a "pinch of salt".

In the book, potential visitors are told never to approach men wearing green or blue football tops, but to make sure they go on a pub crawl and get "merrily drunk" on Scottish whisky.

This is simply an outrage, lorne sausage is Scottish ambrosia

New Japanese tourist guide has the right idea...

Japanese tourist guide warning over Scots football and sausage

_61305849_lorne_sausage.jpgThe book warns Japanese tourists to avoid eating Lorne sausageA new guide book for Japanese tourists visiting Scotland has warned them to avoid people wearing football shirts, and not to eat flat sausages.

The first official Japanese tour guide to Scotland also suggests visitors avoid council estates and never call kilts "skirts".

Written in Japanese, The Insider's Guide to Scotland is published by Edinburgh-based Luath Press.

VisitScotland said the comments should be taken with a "pinch of salt".

In the book, potential visitors are told never to approach men wearing green or blue football tops, but to make sure they go on a pub crawl and get "merrily drunk" on Scottish whisky.

It's Square! :ph34r:

Chris Graham

View from The Govan

About Me

I'm married with a young son and run my own company.

I'm heterosexual, can father a child, and have a job.

Phew....thank Christ we've cleared that up, I can take his opinions seriously now!

A roll and sausage wi tottie scone and broon sauce is probably the single thing I miss most living abroad.

And Irn bru. And a decent curry. A Scotch pie supper. Sausage rolls. A decent cup of tea. Alright a few things, but Lorne sausage would definitely be high up the list.

The guidebook suggests to avoid "flat sausage". It probably also warns against "Lorne sausage" and "square sausage". I have it on good authority, though, that it firmly recommends "slice".