Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So let's see, since the incepcion of the SPL the national team has failed to qualify for the finals of a major tournament but to be fair we did reach the last 3 of the Kirin Cup once :huh:

Embdy else want to see every team actually bring through and give their youngsters a chance? I know I do. Young Scottish players being given a chance to develop, make their mistakes, learn & improve their game and I genuinely think with time our international prospects would improve.

Fans and OUR game first. In Spence we trust.

A sign of things to come hopefully, former Albion Rovers manager gets former Rangers owner's company wound up

http://local.stv.tv/..._medium=twitter

I noticed this headline there:

"Park awarded more than £2m in lottery funding for regeneration projects"

Is this Camelot helping the Cardigan & Co bid?

So let's see, since the incepcion of the SPL the national team has failed to qualify for the finals of a major tournament but to be fair we did reach the last 3 of the Kirin Cup once :huh:

Embdy else want to see every team actually bring through and give their youngsters a chance? I know I do. Young Scottish players being given a chance to develop, make their mistakes, learn & improve their game and I genuinely think with time our international prospects would improve.

Fans and OUR game first. In Spence we trust.

we won it did we not?laugh.gif

BTW like your name , MSP fan??

(from dead trees and traffic islandswub.gif)

Edited by rustyarabnuts

No I'm a Celtic fan but in the long term, yes. As it will be for you if you like your club or care anything for Scottish club football or are you joining the bile gobbelers on here

A Celtic fan! you are having a fucking laugh. You write crap that a *** would be proud off . Is this how you get your kicks? Fecking arsehole, yer embarrassing yourself.

Edited for formatting mix uprolleyes.gif

Edited by Heidthebaw

I personally thought that Traynor knocked one out at the end of his lunch hour :lol: ......hopefully one of his last.....:guinness

Anyway, where is Chico at the moment?

Cheers

PA

Thanks for that image.. puke.gif

Anyway, when I did sums in school we had to show our workings. Any chance Jim?

..research has shown the game will lose £16 million

Jim Traynor's genuinely schizophrenic attitude to the whole shebang took a new turn. He went off on a Leggo rant.

We're All Gonnae Die

Whilst Hugh Keevins wept.

And in the same paper, George Adams makes a subtle hint to Rangers.

Don't Buy Your Dinner at Marks and Sparks If You Can't Afford It

Essentially, the Sports Editor has no sense of irony.

Cheers for the summary!

So quiet day the day then? That Traynor column is absurd. Rabble rousing hysteria at its finest.

For the sake of clarity I am not suggesting Traynor is a diety.

The fat cnut could be doingg with going on a diety though eh?

Consider my coat got.

*Edit to acknowledge that I've probably been beaten to this by about 50 people in all likelihood

Edited by zurcher

At the moment, it's pretty much the case that if you don't say no then you're all for them and going to end up with some sort of backlash, although that's annoyingly similar to the OF mentality of "if you're no with us then you're against us".

Surely everybody else can't be displaying signs of mob mentality, i thought was only the great unwashed that were blighted by such uncouth behaviour.:rolleyes:

Saw copy of the record today...

Keevins and Traynor are absolute morons. They don't seem to understand where the resentment towards Rangers has come from. They, along with Celtic have made Scottish football uncompetitive, dull and manipulated the rules and distribution of money for their own benefit, and in the case of Rangers, then failed to stick to the rules they coudln't manipulate. All this while being bigoted and violent. Can they not see why the diddy team fans would like to have a go without them ruining it for everyone?

Also worth having a look at the Rangers fans on the hotline section - utterly crazy human beings.

I have to disagree but they are condemned by their actions that they enjoy their position and all the trappings that have went with that.

What they are doing now is shear self protection they are as guilty as dead Rangers supporters in their total denial of any wrong doing.

Really I would have more sympathy if they were just ignorant but it isn't this is actively creating an agenda for personal gain.

For too long these people have lived in this environment but seem unwilling to view this as a chance to change our game, it is obvious the supporters want to drive this new era and anything that threatens that will have to realise they could become a casualty if the diddy teams supporters gain a greater influence/

What are the likely outcomes of tomorrow's SFL meeting, do we think?

Would like: Categorical 'nae chance' to Rangers entering SFL1, leaving SPL with the decision to either go against the wishes of supporters or condem newco to the Third Divsion, resulting in "financial collapse", £16M "taken out the game", etc.

Expect: Delaying tactics. Something about requiring further information, there not being a vacancy, etc: 'After you, SPL'.

Sitting in my local and a newco top wearing goon has just been chucked out for not covering his top. The scumbag was effing and blinding in front of his wee girl.....nice.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18675046

Japanese tourist guide warning over Scots football and sausage

A new guide book for Japanese tourists visiting Scotland has warned them to avoid people wearing football shirts, and not to eat flat sausages.Written in Japanese, the Insider's Guide to Scotland, is published by Edinburgh-based Luath Press.

In the book, potential visitors are told never to approach men wearing green or blue football tops, but to make sure they go on a pub crawl and get "merrily drunk" on Scottish whisky.

Telly's favourite bun put in his place:

Neil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 I am a football writer. I am paid to give my opinions.

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 Yes but surely it would be an idea to at least base them on fact? What evidence is there leagues would "flourish"?

Expand

1hme_normal.pngNeil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 What evidence is there that they wouldn't? Nobody knows what will happen, we are all just speculating.

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 So it's Three Little Birds model of Scottish football you are promoting? Losing 33% of custom not usually a positive.

Expand

1hme_normal.pngNeil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 How would 33% of custom be lost? Would RFC fans not support their team in the lower leagues?

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 Yes but SPL clubs won't benefit. They'll die. What about loss of TV cash, sponsorship and just general interest?

Expand

1hme_normal.pngNeil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 That's all speculation too. Nobody knows how much money will be 'lost'. Which sponsors have indicated they will walk?

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 You tell me. You're the journalist. I can assure you they will walk. As will Sky.

Hide conversation

Telly's favourite bun put in his place:

Neil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 I am a football writer. I am paid to give my opinions.

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 Yes but surely it would be an idea to at least base them on fact? What evidence is there leagues would "flourish"?

Expand

1hme_normal.pngNeil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 What evidence is there that they wouldn't? Nobody knows what will happen, we are all just speculating.

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 So it's Three Little Birds model of Scottish football you are promoting? Losing 33% of custom not usually a positive.

Expand

1hme_normal.pngNeil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 How would 33% of custom be lost? Would RFC fans not support their team in the lower leagues?

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 Yes but SPL clubs won't benefit. They'll die. What about loss of TV cash, sponsorship and just general interest?

Expand

1hme_normal.pngNeil Sargent@NeilSargent86@ChrisGraham76 @Jf1872 That's all speculation too. Nobody knows how much money will be 'lost'. Which sponsors have indicated they will walk?

Expand

1hSouness_Shotgun_normal.jpgChris Graham@ChrisGraham76@NeilSargent86 @Jf1872 You tell me. You're the journalist. I can assure you they will walk. As will Sky.

Hide conversation

Who's the w**k with the shotgun?

So how's the Van Persie signing going? Still got that wee ginger lad who lied about fishing on the Bann? I'm aware of everything you have and will lose......

:huh: Strange post.

Your initial question makes me believe you think the level of financial success can only be measured by big-money signings. It is this attitude which has brought Rangers to their near death and, if those in charge at Celtic FC share the same views as yourself, both OF clubs will be 'extinct' long before little, diddy St. Johnstone.

Chris Graham

View from The Govan

About Me

Season ticket holder and avid fan of the Rangers F.C. I've been amazed and saddened by the constant attacks on my club and it's fans. I hope to be writing about football and the issues which surround it in Scotland.

I'm married with a young son and run my own company.