Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't know if this has been posted on here yet but Morton's Chairman's piece in the Scotsman make Pleasing reading biggrin.gif

Dougie Sticks The Boot In

""I think the SFA will be surprised at the strength of feeling among First Division clubs against Rangers going straight in at that level. They should be treated the same way as any other club. Rangers should have the same punishment as Livingston and be banished to the Third Division"

Douglas Rae 28th June 2102

I wish ALL chairmen had the balls that this guy has to actually say what most people are thinking,

WELL SAID DOUGLAS RAE biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

In short, SPL chief executive, Neil Doncaster, no doubt with the support of some clubs but without the prior knowledge or support of Celtic, has threatened to kick 20 SFL clubs out of the senior game unless they acquiesce to his demand to parachute Sevco into the First Division.

Good. Celtic have nothing whatsoever to do with this. The Lord be praised

I noted this - 'In short, SPL chief executive, Neil Doncaster, no doubt with the support of some clubs but without the prior knowledge or support of Celtic, has threatened to kick 20 SFL clubs out of the senior game unless they acquiesce to his demand to parachute Sevco into the First Division.'

aye right...!!! laugh.gif

Edit: Good to see I wasn't the only one who noticed tongue.gif

Edited by Well Well

I have a feeling you're talking rubbish.

I said it was "just a thought" but it was based on law.

If someone can be proven to have been negligent and that negligence then impacts (financially or otherwise) upon a third party then that individual/organisation becomes liable for the consequences of their negligence.

Please explain how you believe that to be "rubbish".

The latter part of your post was sensible and considered as ever but what the frig are "Rangers men"? Proddies with an apron who know the funny handshake? Men who know how to rip the public out of £94million?

Funnily enough it was SDM who 'ripped off' for £94 millionthe tax man and he supports a club who call themself the Honest Men ;)

I have no idea what religion McColl,King or Park are. I have no idea what lodges they might be in. I have no idea how they shake hands but i know they support The Rangers. That is what makes them 'Rangers men'

A few questions.

How are the SFA going to punish Rangers on the disrepute charge? It's the 12-month signing embargo or the Cup suspension going by the 'complete financial meltdown' Armageddon prediction.

Rangers have a case to answer over the dual contracts. How are the SPL going to punish them?

Surely the oldco can't be reinstated to the SPL? If they are, that's at least £800,000 to Hearts for Lee Wallace.

I'm sure more will come to me

I said it was "just a thought" but it was based on law.

If someone can be proven to have been negligent and that negligence then impacts (financially or otherwise) upon a third party then that individual/organisation becomes liable for the consequences of their negligence.

Please explain how you believe that to be "rubbish".

That bit may well be true. The rubbish part is the bit about the SFA or SPL having any obligation towards the running of one club, or the fact that the mismanagement of the club could be a reflection of the governing bodies.

No it doesnt ... get a fucking grip ! :lol:

The proposal on the table effectively puts any Club who disagrees the Celshish/Sevco plan oot in the wilderness. If you are so desparate to have your OF games you should have loaned your buds.

Reorganising Scottish football solely to accomodate the sectarian duo is a bad day

Bomber has NO financial nous whatsoever, no backers from what i can see and is happily taking cash from an 82 year old?

You can just picture it.....

<Knock><knock>

Old Man answers door> Hello young fella

Bomber> Hi, I was just driving past your football club in my pickup.

Old Man> So?

Bomber> Well I happened to look up, and well, that club of yours looks like it's about to come crashing down.

Old Man > Oh my

Bomber> I could have a look at it for you, get it fixed before it goes completely

Old Man> Well, I'm not sure....

Bomber> I'll give you a good price...and it really needs fixed urgently, the new season is fast approaching you know.

Old Man> How much will it cost me?

Bomber> (Sharp intake of breath)......well £400 or so should do it...cash in hand of course....save on the VAT...

Old Man> Just wait a sec young fella and I'll go get my wallet

Bomber> Result!

Now of ourse Bomber will do a shoddy job, but not before coming back for more cash cos the job was bigger than he anticipated in the first place. Watchdog's 'Rouges Gallery' for Bomber?

Ravelin