pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do the currant buns invariably masquerade as supporters of Junior clubs?

Shame, mostly.

So can we assume when the panel meets again to discuss bad club Rangers that off the agenda will be the 1 year suspension and expulsion?

Seems crazy after restructuring Scottish football because of 1 clubs greed that we then kick them out.

Scottish cup ban for 1 year it is then.

THE CLUB won titles before it was a COMPANY

So by your own admission the club became a company. 'Became'.

And as the company died, so does the club.

You've moaned and cried about being our glorious shadow for decades and now when our club has died you are moaning and crying because your clubs are desperately trying not to lose us.

#IronyMuch

WATP

Aye, we've all moaned and cried about being in the glorious shadow of Maud Juniors. It's just a shame that Rangers FC are more dead and buried than Maude Flanders.

When did Motherwell and Dundee become junior clubs :ph34r:

I have a season ticket at Maud

Are you going to have a conflict of interest when Green eventually bulldozes Ibrox and the RST set up an FC Rangers of Glasgow?

When did Motherwell and Dundee become junior clubs :ph34r:

Junior in spirit.

Edited by Broccoli Dog

Too Embarassed to admit their real team?

I would be too.

We will have a more intelligent debate if we ignore the Trolls who have suddenly appeared. You all know who they are and if you ignore them they will soon disappear.

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most corrupt club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

I fixed it for you. wink.gif

I have a season ticket at Maud

Talking to yourself brought you here then? Must stick in yer craw cheering on a team in red...

You keep telling yourself that - it's the mantra for Orcs "my club still exists" "we still retain our history" Scientific reasearch shows that after a certain period you will convince yourself it's true. Rangers are dead soon to be liquidated. The Newwco is not affiliated to any association so in footballing term does not exist.

we will let fifa decide that . if we are punished in even any 1 way you are acknowledging our history. if we are a so called New-Club no sanctions and division 3.

the mere fact everyone is trying to punish us shows we are the same club

the rangers fans werent the ones who fucked it up in the first place.

certain people did that.

division 3 here we come. lets see how 'good' the spl actually is without the most successful club in history and the future for 3 years

show us what you all have got

Funny that. When your club does something horribly wrong then "It was the board wot did it not the fans, nothing to do with us". When the club wins trophy after trophy (with ill gotten financial advantages) the fans love the reflected glory. Either have your cake or eat it chum.

Cheerio.

Yes Hamilton. A well run club who sell players to the Premiership. If only we'd had top class fascilities like Murray Park. We've spent most of our history in a different league. We've not needed Rangers cash.

So avoiding tax, enabling you to spend more money on your team has nothing to do with sporting intergrity? Your club, ex-club, cheated for years. I do feel sorry for the genuine decent fans though.

As far as I am aware the tax case is still to be decided so Alleged tax avoidance. I feel that we were seen off by those in charge at the time and believe we should be punished for going into admin, which we have and should the tax case come back guilty I will take that on the chin as well. The transfer embargo that was placed on Rangers was a joke and was rightly overturned as it wasn't in the SFA's remit to punish us in the manner they were pursuing.

Bring on Div 3.

Edited:Typo

Edited by Clunge

This latest plan reeks of Doncaster & Toppings last stand before the SPL finally implodes.

Scottish football>>>FUBAR

I can't be bothered anymore, was going to buy my season tickets today so glad i didn't

the baws burst guys, lets go home

As far as I am aware the tax case is still to be decided so Alleged tax aversion. I feel that we were seen off by those in charge at the time and believe we should be punished for going into admin, which we have and should the tax case come back guilty I will take that on the chin as well. The transfer embargo that was placed on Rangers was a joke and was rightly overturned as it wasn't in the SFA's remit to punish us in the manner they were pursuing.

Bring on Div 3.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we will let fifa decide that . if we are punished in even any 1 way you are acknowledging our history. if we are a so called New-Club no sanctions and division 3.

If you're really a new club then it's no sanctions and here.