Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye yir teams are lemmings, it is bizarre but entertaining

Ya know what's entertaining ? you muppets every time there's a glimmer of light for you and your team come on here like a total bunch of fannies and then you get your Fritzel moment for all of us to pish our selves laughing.

Email sent (again) to Thistle:

Hi there,

I had emailed previously concerning my stance on my continued support of Thistle in the event of my club voting in favour of admitting a new club into the First Division.

Given the time and money I have invested in Partick Thistle over the years, I only find it fair to say that, should league reconstruction be forced through with Rangers not having to apply for the lowest level available for them to play in, let alone get in by default, I will forever be done with the senior Scottish football set up.

My last email was long winded rant against the fairness of admitting a continuation of a club that had dodged its tax liabilities straight back in at a higher level than it should be applying for, but I'll keep this one short; in light of recent developments I feel... sad, now. Melancholy, even. Because if these proposals go through, then I really will be done with Scottish football for good. What is the point in supporting any team other than Rangers or Celtic where even going out of business isn't an obstacle to continued existence within a Scottish football set-up? A set-up that will actively seek to restructure itself to accomodate Rangers, no matter how grand the scale of cheating/tax avoision/going out of business, but would not do so if any of the clubs the rest of us support were in the same situation? It is double standards, a carve-up of horrible, gut-wrenchingly corrupt proportions, bending the rules to suit one club purely because of commercial interests and the size of their fanbase, and it stinks to high heaven. I cannot justify supporting any Scottish football team in the senior set-up when there is such an inherent bias that has been laid bare for all to see. Scottish football fans are more savvy than we are given credit for; dangling nice, shiny league reconstruction and a play-off system or renaming of leagues will not distract us from what is really going on here. I thought it fair only to give the club advance warning of my intentions; I've had my fair share of good times at Firhill, with my first game a magical 4-4 draw with St Johnstone a few seasons back that got me hooked on football at Firhill; I never knew then, though, how corrupt the game in our country could be. I understand these are all still hypotheticals, but I have a horrible gut feeling how this is going to go. I hope the club take my thoughts into consideration and can actively oppose these proposals.

Regards,

Thistle do nicely

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Ya know what's entertaining ? you muppets every time there's a glimmer of light for you and your team come on here like a total bunch of fannies and then you get your Fritzel moment for all of us to pish our selves laughing.

This thread has turned into the diddies bashing themselves and each other, this thread has become my glimmer of light and I think it is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

Well Gilmour has admitted to a secret hotel rendezvous with Green and McCoist. What an embarassment :barf

Tell me about it.

Horrible to hear. Ashamed of my club.

Don't know what I'll do on 4th August if this stays the same. I want to support the club, but I do not agree with what is happening. sad.gif

Not been a good day. Had £10 on Germany to win Euros. I've got 200 Barclays shares. Now this.

Very depressing, even if Dundee are getting 'promoted'.

Well done Rangers. If you're going down, you're taking Scottish football with you. As Gordon Smith said, your conduct is embarrassing.

You really have to congratulate the ****, not content with making a mess of their own bigot filled cess pit of a club, they have now managed to take the rest of Scottish football with them. Im aware our own clubs seem to be assuming the position but

i absolutely hate you, bunch of buckie drinking, fake gold wearing, thinking shell suits are a fashion statement, sport socks two for a pound selling, whiney nasal talking, watch your car mister saying, no toothed, scurvy ridden, wearing a cap on the peak of your head, chippy every night for your tea, work shy, benefit cheating, bassas

Hate to ask guys, but I'm away on work business and have had no internet for a day and a half, can someone give a quick rational update on the situation, looks like this thread has grown over 100 pages since I last saw it..... I will catch up, but it'll take two days. What have I to be happy and/or angry about...... Cheers!

This thread has turned into the diddies bashing themselves and each other, this thread has become my glimmer of light and I think it is going to be the gift that keeps on giving.

NAW I think you'll find if you actually read any posts.They are united against any newco given preferential treatment to return as business as usual and they are angry at the ruling authorities in not actually delivering what they should be doing JUSTICE.

You enjoy it for now because it's never too long before the SFA has to back pedal in fear the whole game could go tits up because the fans are threatening to boycott unless they deal with the newco zombie appropriately.

This latest SPL 2 is doomed for failure I can assure you as the fans crank up the pressure 3rd to the SPL.That's 40 teams against one cheating B*stard of a team and that team can't make it in a league of one team.

You really have to congratulate the ****, not content with making a mess of their own bigot filled cess pit of a club, they have now managed to take the rest of Scottish football with them. Im aware our own clubs seem to be assuming the position but

i absolutely hate you, bunch of buckie drinking, fake gold wearing, thinking shell suits are a fashion statement, sport socks two for a pound selling, whiney nasal talking, watch your car mister saying, no toothed, scurvy ridden, wearing a cap on the peak of your head, chippy every night for your tea, work shy, benefit cheating, bassas

...............but he's not bitter.

What is it you're excited about? Your club's dead and someone wants to shove a substitute in its place in the hope that you'll be too stupid to notice the difference. Some glimmer

Hate to ask guys, but I'm away on work business and have had no internet for a day and a half, can someone give a quick rational update on the situation, looks like this thread has grown over 100 pages since I last saw it..... I will catch up, but it'll take two days. What have I to be happy and/or angry about...... Cheers!

SPL - you are getting Rangers in the First Division, like it or lump

SFL - really?

Edited by mrpaddyx

In a sentence....................................I would love to f**k Angelina Jolie but she’s not getting much out the deal.

The SPL done fucked up, STV possibly put some hellish spin on a reconstruction proposal, everyone be hella mad.

Not been a good day. Had £10 on Germany to win Euros. I've got 200 Barclays shares. Now this.

Very depressing, even if Dundee are getting 'promoted'.

Well done Rangers. If you're going down, you're taking Scottish football with you. As Gordon Smith said, your conduct is embarrassing.

Look on the bright side - at least you were not a Rangers FC Debenture holder who got 'royally' foocked for £20 grand or so - now worth 0