Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Arf, Bomber has just light the fuse which will made Ibrox explode once and for all, it will go down with the Ratner speech as a spectacular backfire, arf.

Rangers are a fat sow who was ready to give birth to a litter of healthy pups even though their dad was ridden with fleas and ticks, what Brown has done is kick the sow in the stomach and aborted those fruitful pups.

Arf

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/ This daft old fucker is at the threat up. Should be pulled up

Just had a wee read through for a laugh and caught this;

And the hatred does not stop in the ranks of the Scottish Premier League either.

Let me introduce you to a woman, so wrapped up in her bigotry, so engulfed in her hatred of Rangers and so swathed in her bitterness that she does not give a hoot for the club she claims she supports, Partick Thistle.

Her name is Morag McHaffie and she is the chairwoman of the Jags Trust.

She has gone public with her demand that those who support Thistle should stop going to Firhill should Rangers be parachuted into the First Division.

I wonder what the ghost of all the great Rangers men who have contributed to Thistle’s history would make of that, were they still around. Has this McHaffie woman ever heard of Ibrox greats Davie Meiklejohn and Willie Thornton who were so successful when they managed the Jags?

The last few months has seen Thistle lose the income from rugby lodgers, plus the much needed money from their shirt sponsors who went bust.

Now Morag McHaffie wants to rob Partick Thistle of income from gate receipts. And sacrifice the Maryhill Magyars on the alter of her hatred.

What a wicked, warped wumman!

But that is the way it is in this small, dark, bitter and twisted wee country of Scotland. A nation where there are no penalties to be paid for hating Rangers. Other than for that hatred, that vindictive twisted bigotry, to kill off Scottish football.

Rangers supporters have spoken about their desire to leave the Scottish Premier League and start again from the bottom. And that is what the SPL bigots and other short sighted bigots, such as Morag McHaffie, want.

If you read closely, you can actually taste the seethe from the batshit crazy mentalist!

Thursday June 28.

Woke up. 5am... cat decided he wanted fed, so gave me a paw in the mooth'. Rolled over, pulled covers up, attempted to ignore miaowing in my right lug. No joy. Cat wasn't for walking away.

5.20am - fed cat. Returned to bed.

6.30am - got up 'for real'. Cat is curled up at the bottom of the bed in a ball, sleeping and gently snoring.

7.00am - put telly on. Live report from London as they are about to unveil a monument to Bomber Command.

7.02am - think 'Fair play, must have been some fcuking speech he made at Ibrox last night.'

7.05am - put kettle on, grabbed iPod touch, navigated to here.

Happy birthday to me.

Happy Birthday fellow DIDDY fan!! And your lucky your cat only paws you, mine head butts me. Obviously a Newco fan :)

Good to see Strathclyde's "finest" watch on as we get a good bit of sectarian singing at the end of the second video.

Aye right Captain Chaos and what would YOU have done against a thousand pumped up Bears with only 4 mates as hauners...laugh.gif

I dont see any way there's going to be an Ibrox team next season.

I think Green will take what he can. Sell any registered players, sell Murray Park, sell the Albion, sell anything else he can get rid of. I think he'll hold on to Ibrox just in case he can get an offer to buy or rent it. There is a chance that for season 2013-14 that some backer(s) might put up the money to buy a smaller club for their league membership and then 'move' them to Ibrox.

This bit is interesting...who would the likely candidates be?

Cowdenbeath, anyone?

Bout thousand odd pages ago I said most likely outcome would be four or five junior newcos all trying to outbigot each other and this seems even more certain. Brown's complete ignorance of what is required to operate a business this size is laughable

Aye right Captain Chaos and what would YOU have done against a thousand pumped up Bears with only 4 mates as hauners...laugh.gif

In fairness the polis in charge could have dispersed the crowd by pointing in the far distance and shouting:

a) There's Craig Whyte, or

b) There's a burger van, or

c) There's a guy selling cheap fags.

Strathclyde police always have a multi-option strategy. :)

From today's Daily Rangers:

BOBBY RUSSELL admits watching his beloved Rangers being battered and bloodied on the road to extinction has been an agonising journey of personal heartache.

But the 55-year-old Ibrox legend insists the time has come to take stock of the damage being inflicted on Scottish football and allow common-sense to kick in.

Russell believes the carnage of liquidation can help trigger a fresh start for football in this country and is adamant the game is at a crossroads and the next move will determine whether it flourishes or dies.

The former midfielder said: “Glasgow is in a state of shock but once it starts to ease just what is football in this city going to be left with?

“No more Old Firm games, no Rangers and nowhere for 50,000 fans to go on a Saturday.

“There must come a point where people realise the more of a kicking they give Rangers the more they are damaging the game.

“I appreciate there needs to be punishments for what’s gone on but why should that include inflicting pain on the rest of the clubs.

“The punishments being talked about all look to me like a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

“What is gained by having Rangers in the First or Third Division?

“Are all of the fans who go to Ibrox going to be allowed to leave the game at a time when attendances in the SPL are in perilous decline?

“There is so much blood lust going on that the health of Scottish football is in danger of being overlooked.

“At some point the reality that Rangers and Celtic are the twin pillars of football in this country needs to be accepted and constructive planning to take the game forward has to take place.

“Celtic may prosper for a few years but long term the game will suffer unless a new Rangers is competing again in the SPL.”

Russell, who now coaches kids in Canada, is appalled at the demise of a club which has been the focal point in the lives of generations of Glaswegians.

And the man who played almost 400 games for Rangers admits he’s still coming to terms with the trauma of the last few months.

He said: “When I first heard about Rangers going into administration I was gutted but at no point did I think it would lead to where we are now.

“I could never have imagined I would see the day when the club no longer existed.

“I always felt someone with substantial funds would step in and lead the club back from the brink. That hasn’t happened and the club I knew as Rangers is no more.

“I feel heart sorry for the fans who are the innocent victims in all of this.

“People who have supported the club for a lifetime have been left which a huge void. For some it will feel like a death in the family.

“I keep hearing about how much some businessmen love the club but nobody has come forward to show just how much by putting up hard cash.

“There needs to be less talk and more action as we are growing tired of false expectation and hopes being raised as one consortium after another comes and goes.”

Bobby Russell = Delusional Sevco apologist.

Just had a wee read through for a laugh and caught this;

If you read closely, you can actually taste the seethe from the batshit crazy mentalist!

Thanks for that.....pretty much the 1st thing i've read from that fruitloop...and it'll be the last.

Why do folk give these nutters the publicity they crave ?...just ignore his blog, you'll feel better about yourself. :)

Donald Findlay in today's Record:

"The clubs who are opposing Rangers going back into the SPL are being narrow minded. The stance is payback for Rangers for the arrogance of their success of a number of years because there is always a lot of envy towards a team who continue to win".

So, nothing to do with not paying £10m of taxes, double contract for over a decade or walking away from £100m+ of debt then. Glad we've cleared that up Donald.

The only arrogance I can see is from Rangers who still seem to think they can do whatever the f**k they want and everyone else can like it or lump it.

You write it, I'll edit it and well get Bomber Brown to raise the finance, he's got contacts that man.

Might be better to leave the editing to someone else, Granny! smile.gif

This bit is interesting...who would the likely candidates be?

Cowdenbeath, anyone?

My runners for this race are:

Airdrie United (unfortunately) - Pro Rangers Chairman, if offered a pot of cash and a guaranteed board place that would mean that he could retain his position with the SFL and SFA I think he might take it, does not have the greatest relationship with the Airdrie Fans. Only drawback is that it is thought that he also is part of the company that owns the ground, which would become a difficult asset to dispose of

Cowdenbeath - also Pro Rangers Chaiman, shortly to have no ground, very small fanbase.

Clyde - again shortly to have no ground as they dissolve their partnership with NLC, very small fanbase.

East Stirling - currently with no ground and also very small fanbase.

Then what was the point of them being there? Complete waste of money!! But I am sure they will use the video to prosecute people laugh.gif

It's obviously just a high profile presence to remind the dimwits not to go daft. Like when they flood an area after a murder to provide reassurance. I thought it worked well to be fair as the dafties just walked away at the end, off to get their kebabs and mcdonalds and do their weekly shop at Tescos.

Edited by Well Well

Brown's complete ignorance of what is required to operate a business this size is laughable

The combined business acumen of Richard Branson and Alan Sugar would even struggle to sort out this mess. I have no problem with folk using expressions like 'yous and 'wur' but it hardly befits the spokesman for an alleged multi-million pound consortium.

Donald Findlay in today's Record:

"The clubs who are opposing Rangers going back into the SPL are being narrow minded. The stance is payback for Rangers for the arrogance of their success of a number of years because there is always a lot of envy towards a team who continue to win".

So, nothing to do with not paying £10m of taxes, double contract for over a decade or walking away from £100m+ of debt then. Glad we've cleared that up Donald.

The only arrogance I can see is from Rangers who still seem to think they can do whatever the f**k they want and everyone else can like it or lump it.

From the king of Sectarian Bigots, that's refreshing