Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

John Brown arrives - crowd cheers.

Been out, so what have I missed apart from Bomber Brown being cheered? What in the name of Bejezzuz is happening?

The Orcs are preparing to march on middle earth. It's ok though - Frodo still has the ring.

I think you'll find that neither do The Rangers. 50,000 @ £30 (in the SFL3!!!!) every 2 weeks = £3M per month to cover Ibrox, policing, stewarding, players, backroom staff. Mebees aye, mebees no.

I'm sure I saw someone mention the maximum price in division 3 was £12.

I still don't think Green's an asset stripper. It would take a man with some balls to strip away the assets of a club with a fanbase that has a core of bigotry, violence and hated. He'd be a dead man walking.

I think he's a businessman who's made a horrifically stupid decision - got in there, had a look at what actually 'needs' to be done, and is now trying to spin things to make it seem like he's trying his utmost to save the club in whatever version - whether or not it can be saved or not is a different story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqzJkTatWiQ

Too big to go down?:)

Didn't John Brown play a blinder for the diddies at Ibrox before?

Hattrick for Dundee is rolling about in my memory, sure it used to be a quiz question..?

Quote from a 'Rangers' fan today: "I find it absolutely disgusting how the fans of the other clubs are wanting 'Rangers' kicked out."

Had to explain to the poor guy that no one wants Rangers kicked out as they will cease to exist shortly and they aren't getting relegated because they are not in a league in the first place, think the poor chap is still confused. laugh.gif

The Orcs are preparing to march on middle earth. It's ok though - Frodo still has the ring.

Cool. I went out at 3.30pm and the big news was still the fact that players were walking away. Come home at 8.00pm and there's hordes of Sevco 5088 fans gathered outside Ibrox demanding Green's baws on a plate and hanging effigys on fences.... Superb entertainment. Fcuk Spain v Portugal, I'm heading down to Ibrox.

Didn't John Brown play a blinder for the diddies at Ibrox before?

Hattrick for Dundee is rolling about in my memory, sure it used to be a quiz question..?

if memory serves me well, it must have been 90-91 or there abouts, sure it ended 4-3 dundee cool.gif

ETA and it was at dens

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmith Brown: "I've done things I'm not proud of. [Media] will delve in and pick things out. Where were they when Green came in?"#ibroxprotest

Oh goody!

Greenie for changing your avatar after last night :D

Possibly so, however let's be honest the whole religious bigotry was always baseless, I wonder how many celtic/rangers fans are churchgoers in the way that would merit the rreligious bigotry!

Church of Paradise. Church of the Big Hoose. :)

Debate on this thread has long gone. Haltered is just another form of bigotry and that’s what’s taken over this tread , sad but true.

Haltered?

Are you accusing us of being necrophiliac sado-masochistic zebra bashers?

I'm getting exasperated with Rangers fans simply not understanding the situation and the true reality they now face. I can't count how often in the past week I have had to remind one of them that they are not being relegated, rather the vote is for entry into the SFL as they are a NEW club. They also can't accept that old Rangers are dead and their history has gone with it.

To top it all off they say it is Celtic fans and fans of us 'diddy' clubs that have got it wrong.

Any Freudians out there? I'm curious why so many people trying to get control of Rangers are named after the colours of bodily fluids?

FREUD_-_CARTOON_big.jpg?1271210785

Because the "murder" of Rangers is just a good ol' fashioned game of Cluedo. Whodunnit?

3002.CardGameSus.jpg

Edited by TheTodd