Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gretna didn't have a big old stadium in need of maintenance and a training facility. Also no players on 16k either.

Beat me to it, hero. Shit, if you go to work, you've to read through 40 pages before you feel safe posting a reply.

Self appointed voice of Ra peepul has arrived.

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmith Total silence as John Brown starts to speak. He begins by demanding to see title deeds. #ibroxprotest

I'm not a fan of reality TV but surely a great little item would be to march John Brown into a room, give him a copy of the title deeds and say "here John, what do you think?"

Pretty sure they are the major shareholders of Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment who own Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and FC Toronto amongst others

No they sold out last year. I know OTPP very well and they are an ultra conservative investor. No way would they be involved in this circus.

Stewart Gilmour thinks a 16 team spl isn't far away.

16 team SPL?

I know this a from a few pages back, prior to receiving the excellent news that Whyte is still involved and the assets have been moved elsewhere, but this has to be addressed. What utter bollocks:

Our own view is that we should follow the Belgian model where, after a split, the bottom four clubs play each other to avoid relegation, the middle six teams play for a shot at a European place and the top six clubs play for the championship. We believe that’s the best way forward.

No one should follow the Belgian model, it's shite. Also you have a group of six at the top, then this group of six in the middle are supposed to be playing for a European place? How many fucking European places do you think we have? Horrendous idea, and extremely disappointing that Gilmour is promoting the idea of Sevco in the First Division.

Debate on this thread has long gone. Haltered is just another form of bigotry and that’s what’s taken over this tread , sad but true.

There's been a lot of good debate on this thread, but I think we're now reaching the end game. Where it's about visceral reaction to a club that for years has been associated with bigotry and that has used its financial strength to 'bully' other clubs.

Sorry to see you getting red dots though for expressing a genuinely held view.

I'm not a fan of reality TV but surely a great little item would be to march John Brown into a room, give him a copy of the title deeds and say "here John, what do you think?"

Put him into big brother and make it one of the tasks. Should be good for a laugh.

I literally haven't the foggiest what's going on now. Thought I was following it well enough until this morning but this whole talk of Whyte still holding the floating charge over the assets, Green setting up new companies and transferring Ibrox and Murray Park over to another company yet again has me completely bamboozled.

Maybe Green & Whyte will sell all the property to HMRC for around £10m, then HMRC can flog everything off to get some of the money they are owed.

Then Penn & Teller will appear and say to Charles Green and Craig Whyte 'well you certainly fooled us'

Two of the verses from the John Brown Song from the US civil war John Brown.

His pet lambs will meet him on the way,

They go marching on!

Now, three rousing cheers for the Union,

As we are marching on!

Edited by Invalid Probe

Brown says he knows for a fact there will be serious legal proceedings involving previous regime. #ibroxprotest

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmith Brown tells crowd if there are future rallies he will be there with fans. Says fans are the only people left who can wrestle club from Green

Ooft, first comment is probably somewhat slanderous, the second comment....well.