Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think the one question that needs to be answered in this whole sorry saga is...who the f**k was that dodgy keeper that let that weak shot in from Sandy Jardine that they keep showing on the news?

We need an official list goin here, based on what the good and great of Scottish football have said on this matter.

I'll start it, please add to it as you wish....

WANKS

Lee Wilkie

Michael Johnston

Chic Young

jim traynor

GOOD GUYS

Vladimir Romanov

Rod Petrie

Steve Thompson

Stuart Milne

Big Tomo should be in there too I think. If all the SPL nae sayers are there, then Kenny Cameron and Steve Brown should be too.

Renewed my season ticket today and a few people at the club were saying Celtics chairman was speaking to ours today and mentioned that the Celtic support were split 50/50 with half wanting rid of sevco and the other half saying there was no point supporting the club if they didn't have the the rangers to play! Looks like the tic support could plummet :)

not sure bout that, I mean the OF are notorious glory hunters, so if celtic can keep a decent grip on league titles and cups it could still be much the same.

You can now give your opinion to Dumbarton ("our lips are sealed") FC over at http://www.sonstrust.net/. In keeping with their currants-following manager they've made it very complicated but please persevere.

Aye you: I mean YOU.

(DFC - motto: We'd sell our souls for a lick o' Chuckie Green's b*****d father's grandmother's fud.)

Just went onto the Buns website to read that. Its like North Korea over there. If you didn't know better, you'd imagine they didn't have a care in the world from reading that pish.

Oh, it'll be quiet over there because they'll all be getting ready for a mass congregation :unsure: outside the Death Star tonight.

Hopefully it'll be better attended than last night's "dogging meeting".

From Thomo on Twitter

"Ontario Teachers Pension Fund neither confirm or deny a deal to buy the club".

"Yesterday a spokesman for the newco dismissed any such deal as nonsense."

https://twitter.com/#!/alextomo

if you read the group of three twitters, it looks as if syrian rebels are gonna overthrow the regime at rangers laugh.gifalex thomson@alextomo

1)Syria: UN report concludes rebels are abducting, torturing and executing people - just like the regime they hope to overthrow

2)Rangers: Ontario Teachers Pension Fund will neither confirm nor deny a deal to buy the club.

3)Yesterday a spokesman for the newco dismissed any such deal as nonsense.

Edit to tidy up a bit cos it looked shit when i first posted it

and John McVeigh is a tit

Edited by rustyarabnuts

You can now give your opinion to Dumbarton ("our lips are sealed") FC over at http://www.sonstrust.net/. In keeping with their currants-following manager they've made it very complicated but please persevere.

Aye you: I mean YOU.

(DFC - motto: We'd sell our souls for a lick o' Chuckie Green's b*****d father's grandmother's fud.)

Done.

So not looking so good if Charlie is spiriting away the assets and will no doubt try and sell anyone who does transfer over via TUPE .

I wonder how long before the supporters formerly known as the Gers will see this fable about them just carrying on without any liability as an illusion.

They will be left without a stadium, car park and training facility which will be leased to them, less revenue streams than they had before.

Green will have the physical assets of the business which can be used as he pleases. Whatever the football club are called they will have no collateral to raise funds.

No home , no players, no license, no league, no surrender eh !!tongue.gif

Can of worms mate!

If the 'club' isn't registered with the SFA, then the players won't be either. Presumably they'll be employees of Sevco, but they won't have footballing contracts as such, so presumably they could be bought out for the value of their wages for the remainder of their contracts. i.e. at no long-term gain to Sevco, rather than commanding a transfer fee. To cut a long story short, if they don't join the SFA sharpish, those contracts are worth nothing.

Any lawyers out there, please correct me if I'm wrong.

2246 pages in and more scandal breaks with todays announcement about murray park etc.

So here's my question, at what point do we start feeling sorry for rangers fans?

I mean the people in charge of that club are just booting their own fans while they are down!

They treat everyone like shit. "WATP"? Pfft! Best thing to do is sit back and laugh at them.

Edited by Draup

Can of worms mate!

If the 'club' isn't registered with the SFA, then the players won't be either. Presumably they'll be employees of Sevco, but they won't have footballing contracts as such, so presumably they could be bought out for the value of their wages for the remainder of their contracts. i.e. at no long-term gain to Sevco, rather than commanding a transfer fee. To cut a long story short, if they don't join the SFA sharpish, those contracts are worth nothing.

Any lawyers out there, please correct me if I'm wrong.

And therefore free to move outwith transfer windows should the need arise?

What I can't understand is why Rangers fans are so up in arms about fans of other clubs and their glee about the announcement of constant nightmare scenarios that pour from Ibrox every day.

Are we to believe the rangers fans wouldn't be doing the same? or are they so blinkered that they wouldn't have recognised any of the other 10 teams who make up the teams outwith the OF.

Can't they see the regard their team held in by other clubs because of the stranglehold it had on the whole of scottish football?

oh and BTW, Sir David still hasn't got nowhere near the thrashing he deserves for what happened to that club. The fact that the next two owners after he stepped down have been donkeys(no offence to donkeys) is the only reason why he isn't getting more grief. (wouldn't surprise me if Murray was a backer of the other 2 muppets!!)

So if they are muppet donkeys the question which arises is who is pulling their plonker? :D

I'd like join the 'haven't a clue what's really going on' club.

It's not our fault. Corporate shenanigans aren't meant to be simple,

just so that people can be hoodwinked and lawyers employed.

If what I am about to say is shite, I apologise in advance but

a few weeks ago I read somewhere (can't remember, might have been FF)

about PROJECT WILLIAM which was due to come to fruition on 12th July.

Whyte was involved.

Any ideas?

Edited by cyderspaceman