Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meanwhile, the Currants hunt for a league to play in continues:

(The first person to tell me who the pianist is wins a pint or ten next season, Firhill or your own local.)

rick wakeman,

google has ruined all quizzes.

Pishing myself laughing at the thought of John Brown heading a bid to take control of the club. The guy is a walking disaster.

This would quite easily be the icing on the cake for me.

ruddy hell this is getting a tad confusing now.

just wish all these chancers would bugger off and stop trying to rip whats left of my club to pieces.

stick us in the third and let us get on with rebuilding into a fit and proper club

Exactly....can somebody give us a diddies guide to what all this means. Ma heids nippin!!

There's been spome jiggerypokery and no one appears to know what it means, if anything.

"the floating charge transferred to previous owner Craig Whyte is still outstanding over the Murray Park .... However, it is unclear if this would have any impact on Sevco's ownership of the facility"

"...standard security granted to the Scottish Sports Council over the training ground, created in 2002, is also still active according to the registry, but again it is unclear if it would have any bearing over Sevco's purchase."

"The relationship between the two Sevco companies is currently unclear..."

So, in conclusion - shit happened. Maybe. We dunno.

Edited by ray_of_licht

YOU WIN! Sadly I won't be at Peterheid next season but the next time you bring your trawler down here.............

no worries:) maybe you could buy a brick at Ibrox instead,................................ a maximum of two lines, 15 characters per line which must include punctuation and spaces, on your paving brick to place your personalised inscription...............one from this thread any ideas what could be put?

Wouldn't surprise me, the oaf was done for drink driving not too long ago.

Shouts about John Brown spearheading a new bid for the group has had me in stitches - this just keeps getting better and better! I know it's been posted before, but I highly recommend listening to the useless bumbling c**t's foul-mouthed audio interview after our defeat to East Fife. He was (eventually) sacked shortly afterwards. It's about halfway in for the impatient amongst you

Ahm the manager arra fuckin' club. Stick that on yer fuckin' website

:lol:

GEES A FUCKIN FITBAW QUESTION

stick us in the third and let us get on with rebuilding into a fit and proper club

You do realise we have to apply to the third? I think there's little chance Rangers will be playing SFL football next season.

I'm also beginning to think Green will fold Sevco 5088 (after selling any players who move over), leave someone else to set up a new, new Rangers, and offer to rent/sell Ibrox back to them.

Edited by Huistrinho

When is a club not a club?

I'm getting seriously confused. With all this shenanigans there is a constant view from the Orcs that it is the Company and not the Club that were liquidated? So what is a Club - and what do you have to do to kill it?

I couldn't care less who or what owns the Club - I just want rid of the entity that makes up TRFC. But what is it? How do you kill it?

It seems to me that every single potential outcome will still result in an outcome that results in the virtual survival of 'the Club' - because there is no clear definition of what that is.

It may be that my minds just been fogged by the constant barrage of WATP and '54 and counting' - but seriously, is there a way to kill it?

A few weeks ago a Victorian vampire killing kit was auctioned off - complete with garlic, stake, hammer, cross, holy water.....

What the feck do WE need!

ruddy hell this is getting a tad confusing now.

just wish all these chancers would bugger off and stop trying to rip whats left of my club to pieces.

Don't you mean building, rather than rebuilding?