Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looks similar to what happened to Bellshill Athletic.

http://www.steelmenonline.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=544

The guy McGhee got on the committee, had a property development lined up, convinced the committee to transfer the ground to him. Next day he transferred the ownership to a company in the isle of Man.

A year later he chucks the football club out of the ground.

But this is Rangers (I am serious) and yet we allow equally shifty characters to do the same.

I suppose I was forecasting this move earlier today on here. Friday comes and no application or documentation from Green to the SFA.

I don't approve of the Rangers Army threatening people, offering to do them or burn down their stadium. But sometimes you can understand. :(

True, and I think 4/6/6 would be fairer (and liklier to be viable in calendar terms) than 6/6/4... however, 4/6/6 does have some downsides, including the tight top split and (potentially) 2 OF games in last 6 weeks, 1 in last 3, which the police would detest.

This may have been a downside in the past. But no longer, the Old Firm is no more. Dead. Gone! :D

You'd also have to imagine that adding 2 mouths to feed would be more palateable than 4, especially to those clubs against any expansion.

And it weakens tier 2 less... one of the big problems has always been the further widening of the relegation chasm.

Any, until such time as Gilmour persuades 10 (maybe in future 8) SPL colleagues, it's all academic.

I agree that there are reasons why the system wouldn't get the required votes. That doesn't mean it's not the best solution for Scottish football!

Here's a link to that players contracts that are ending or ended and has "Gordon Dick ,, midfield ,, out of contract" and "Andrew Mitchell ,, Midfield ,, out of contract"

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/rangers-fc/kader-vertragsende/verein_124.html

Alan McGregor - Rejected switch to newco

Neil Alexander - Out of contract

Scott Gallacher - out of contract

Grant Adam - out of contract

Defenders

Dorin Goian - rumoured to be switching to newco

Kirk Broadfoot - rumoured to be switching to newco

Sasa Papac - out of contract

Lee Wallace - Switching to newco

Steven Whittaker - rejected switch to newco

Carlos Bocanegra - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco/on verge of signing for Toronto

Ross Perry

Chris Hegarty - out of contract

Darren Cole - out of contract

Midfielders

Lee McCulloch - rumoured to be switching to newco

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis - rejected switch to newco

Alejandro Bedoya

John Fleck - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco

Jamie Ness - rejected switch to newco

Salim Kerkar - out of contract

Kyle Hutton - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco.

Andrew Mitchell

Rhys McCabe - rejected switch to Newco

Robbie Crawford

Lewis MacLeod

Barry McKay

Juan Ortiz

Strikers

Kyle Lafferty - rejected switch to newco

Steven Naismith - rejected switch to newco

David Healy - out of contract

Andrew Little - out of contract

Sone Aluko - rejected switch to newco

Kane Hemmings

Kal Naismith

SPL Confirmed nos (5 required)

Hearts

Dundee United

Hibs

Aberdeen

ICT

St Johnstone

SFL1 Confirmed Nos; (8 required)

Raith Rovers

Morton

Falkirk (although with some ambiguity in their statement)

1340811177[/url]' post='6379247']

Mike Farrell@mikefstv According to title deeds, the floating charge held by Craig Whyte over Murray Park is still valid http://bit.ly/NNblxX

May not mean much if true. Rough summary based on my readings the last couple of months:

1) the charge secures funds advanced to retire the Lloyd's debt

2) Whyte didn't advance consideration to retire the Lloyd's debt, instead using Ticketus funds

3) Ticketus didn't take security through the charge, instead going with a securitization of tickets model, which in theory gave them an even better position as creditor

4) according to the COS, the Ticketus trust structure was not valid and they couldn't put,chase the tickets, leaving them as ordinary creditors under Scottish law, who were thrown into the pot alongside everyone else at liquidation

5) The charge thus attaches and remains, but in a value of zero, the amount Whyte advanced. Ticketus can't step into his shoes because they went the securitization route and engaged lawyers who didn't know the difference between Scottish and English law.

I'm surprised somebody hasn't moved to clear the charge formally but Ticketus has been way too quiet or me to think its likely they'll try and enforce the charge directly or via Whyte's guaranty. The time for them to scream bloody murder was at the CVA stage, where they were treated by everyone as an ordinary unsecured creditor. Happy if one of the UK practioners on here can demonstrate the above is off base as the emergence of Whyte or Ticketus right now would really put a couple of nails in the coffin.

Grant Russell@STVGrant "Green also listed as the sole director of another business entity called RFC 2012 Limited incorporated last Thursday." http://bit.ly/Qk12RK

A newco within a newco... within a newco? :huh:

Like a Russian doll? We get to pick them off one by one? Goodie! smile.gif

Edited by welshbairn

Gentle reader.

Like Bomber Brown (who's last tackle in the SPL should make contact two weeks on Saturday) I wish to apologise, not for spouting shit but for the lack of it.

I dropped by the rub-a-dub this morning and a great deal of Broughton Merlin's was consumed in a shortish period of time. I think I've caught up with the day's proceedings - as much as one can - and will try to resume normal service* as soon as possible.

*Service = Elena Baltacha = you fucking bet I would. Again.

Just spent the last 3 mins laughing uncontrollably at this lol.:lol:

Once their boloved club (in whatever form) has ceased to be their brains will shrivel up and die through having no conspiracy theories to keep them active. Surely there can't be so many total morons supporting one club? Half of these tossers have to be WIMs. :lol:

It's like watching a con man playing the scam with the ball and the 3 cups

"OK ladies and gentlemen - all you have to do is find the football club. Is it under the cup marked Rangers PLC? Is it under the one marked SEVCO 5088? Is it under the one marked Sevco Scotland? Just let me move them all around a bit........OK, there you go, who wants to go first? You there sir - yes you - what's your name? Craig?... that's a fine name......................take your time............."

"Oh dear, you guessed wrong. Actually it was under this 4th cup called RFC 2012 which I had under the table all along. Never mind. Who's next then?.........Anyone?......Why are you all leaving?......."

Edited by Forest_Fifer

Why did Naismith and Whittaker feel the need to have a press conference... with black ties and the look of attending a funeral..... to tell the "World" that they were walking away....

128271-pic-of-steven-naismith-and-steven-whittaker-at-media-conference-where-they-announced-their-intention.jpg

Yet the rest have just f$£ked off without a word?

What Sevco5088 need right now, is a respected political statesman to step forward and make a plea on their behalf.

A plea for common humanity, natural justice, and sending the darkies back where they came from

juSjp.png

EDIT - whoops I'm waaaay too slow today. This thread is faster than sone aluko running away from Sevco5088

This muppet is only pandering to the orc bigot mentality for votes in the next election and I can expect the newco fans to start wearing XXXL national front T-shirts if Griffin keeps his campaign up.Worse still RFC & NF on the same T-shirt :blink: things on the orc bigot front may take a turn for the worst if that Griffin decides to visit Glasgow and make a speech at Ibrox :ph34r:.

I'm playing a game of online poker and one guy is called simples53 with a RFC avatar.

You could at least abuse him rowan6 instead of speaking nicely to him.

John Brown is talking pish on Talksport right now. He sounds pished.

Wouldn't surprise me, the oaf was done for drink driving not too long ago.

Shouts about John Brown spearheading a new bid for the group has had me in stitches - this just keeps getting better and better! I know it's been posted before, but I highly recommend listening to the useless bumbling c**t's foul-mouthed audio interview after our defeat to East Fife. He was (eventually) sacked shortly afterwards. It's about halfway in for the impatient amongst you

Ahm the manager arra fuckin' club. Stick that on yer fuckin' website

Edited by Shawfield Stallion