Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers Media finally talking about fan ownership. Reminder to xRangers supporters, St. Mirren's fan takeover has been taken about 3 years to get 900 people to actually agree on something in a process akin to herding cats and the outcome is still far from decided... you lot have what, a week or two?

If 'Bomber' Brown was as late with his tackles as he has been with this 'bid' he must have picked up a few red cards. :rolleyes:

1340805630[/url]' post='6378948']

With Fraser Fuckwit stalling on a new contract

SHOULD CELTIC APPROACH MCGREGOR?

Great questions to which I earnestly hope the answer is no #36. He's not going to come cheap, and we really shouldn't be splashing that much in wages and signing on fees on a keeper now.

But my God, the Bears reaction if we did.... laugh.gif

Dundee Mad has a thread about Sevco buying Cowden.

Exactly the scenario I visualised/fantasised about a couple of months ago, but I thought, no......they're in trouble but it'll never get that bad!

Cowden just seem so vulnerable, and there's the Findlay connection.

I'd accept that as long as the name was non-negotiable. So Cowdenbeath play at Ibrox. In Rangers' colours, yeah, that's ok too.

Nah, dreaming again....

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaug spokesman for #Rangers administrators confirms to me that offer of £8.7M for the club was rejected on Monday. Bid was from Stewart& McKenna

Administrators? Surely Green's purchase has already taken place, long ago? :huh:

Or am I just misinterpreting what he means by administrators?

I thought exactly the same thing

Exactly it's a bloody shambles from start to finish. Most fans accept that we have to start again and rebuild, no matter how long it takes.

Sucks now throwing his weight behind John Brown and his 'friends' bid as the real deal. Just what is wrong with our fans groups?

You know as well as i do 'Suck' will throw his weight behind anybody that will give him a place at the top table. He is a self serving fat fuckwit and if i see him tonight it will take great self restraint not to knock the fat twat on his fat arse!!!

He was 'bought' by the TBKs and made an arse of himself...He backed Craig Whyte...He is now backing John Brown and Andy Goram. With the best will in the world i wouldn't trust them with the money for a round of drinks never mind to front a multi million pound business.

Grandmaster Suck said he refused to go on Scotland Tonight as The discredited Journalist was there. He claimed he wouldn't share oxygen with the Odious Creep. STV told him that was fair enough they would get another fans representative...Suddenly sad sacks decided he would share that oxygen after all. So much for your priniciples 'Suck'.

Of course we also have John McMillan. I am sure he is a decent enough guy but he is about 80 and is so out of touch it is unbelievable.

Put simply we cannot trust them to do what is best for the club. They will always put themself first and love the publicity that comes with their positions

Never underestimate Celtic Craig, behind the scenes they'll be lobbying like mad.

Who will they be lobbying? If UEFA suddenly allow cross border moves then there will be loads of teams across Europe taking advantage.

I went to an old firm game at Hampden when Craig Moore scored a comical own goal, I was at the 2-3 game at Victoria Park and I also went to a game against Dortmund when Rangers contrived to play them off the park and win.

I know what you are saying, the walk to Ibrox was horrendous, just the most awful swarm of violent bigots, but I still think they'll do a runner if the club/SFA/SFL forces them to.

Belated thanks for the response Savage one. Bloody meetings.

Yep, not nice is it. They'll never change. It's too deep rooted in them. It's why we've got to kill them off when we have this once only chance. As I've said before, we are winning the battle but unless we win the war we'll be back to where we were within 5 years. Imagine never having to endure your experiences again when going to watch a game of football. Bliss.

Edited by 7-2

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaug spokesman for #Rangers administrators confirms to me that offer of £8.7M for the club was rejected on Monday. Bid was from Stewart& McKenna

Administrators? Surely Green's purchase has already taken place, long ago? :huh:

Or am I just misinterpreting what he means by administrators?

£8.7m for all the property as well ?

Think Green could rent Ibrox alone for at least £1m per season, so why would he want to sell so cheaply when he could rake in millions year after year.

What the f**k is going on at Ibrox? It is a ridiculous to put The Rangers in the 1st division and should not even have been considered a serious suggestion. We are a laughing stock as it is without all this fannying about!!!

FFS it is about time people at the club just bit the bullet. Stop fking about and apply to the SFL at the bottom tier like any other new club would have to!!!

I completely agree with your first point - it's an entirely stupid idea that shouldn't even be entertained.

However, the fact that it has been / is being entertained (in so much as the SPL and SFL are canvasing for views of their member clubs, and putting it to votes) isn't Rangers' fault. The SPL and SFL should just have said "no" outright.

Rangers are clearly at fault for 1001 things, but the blame for considering the idea of letting them jump the queue lies elsewhere (for a refreshing change).