Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"We are Rangers/Super Rangers/No-one likes us/And it appears we may have failed to anticipate some of the long-term ramifications of this"

From Chris Brookmyre's twitter

(edit) sorry, missed this was posted earlier. Sorry Heartspark

Edited by GirondistNYC

"We are Rangers/Super Rangers/No-one likes us/And it appears we may have failed to anticipate some of the long-term ramifications of this"

From Chris Brookmyre's twitter

Did he take that from here? Or did the person who posted it on here copy it from someone else?

Dont know if this has been posted but its another SFL NO!!

Chairman of Third Division Peterhead, Rodger Morrison, said it would be a "dangerous precedent" for a newco to join the SFL in the First Division. "It has to be the third division for Rangers if they are coming into the SFL. The First Division would be a cop-out in my view. It would set a dangerous precedent where separate rules exist for a club because it has a bigger supporter base or commercial importance. Even the Rangers supporters I've spoken to want the chance to start again and work their way back up.

"If the board of the SFL want to meet that's fine, but I cannot see any scenario where the SFL clubs will vote in favour of admitting Rangers into the First Division."

He said that on 15th June liked his its happened to bigger clubs than Rangers bit

http://sport.stv.tv/...third-division/

Edited by Bloomogganners

Dont know if this has been posted but its another SFL NO!!

Chairman of Third Division Peterhead, Rodger Morrison, said it would be a "dangerous precedent" for a newco to join the SFL in the First Division. "It has to be the third division for Rangers if they are coming into the SFL. The First Division would be a cop-out in my view. It would set a dangerous precedent where separate rules exist for a club because it has a bigger supporter base or commercial importance. Even the Rangers supporters I've spoken to want the chance to start again and work their way back up.

"If the board of the SFL want to meet that's fine, but I cannot see any scenario where the SFL clubs will vote in favour of admitting Rangers into the First Division."

Rodger makes a valid point, that just can't happen. The SPL clubs are trying to push the Gers/1st division scenario through but it's wrong and they have to accept that we should be in the 3rd division. Totally unfair on the current SFL clubs if we were to land in their division and if i were in their shoes i would be really irked.

The Culture starts when Celtic follow Rangers into oblivion.. thumbup2.gif

A few years down the line Celtic will use this as an excuse to join the Englsih leagues, be careful what you wish for.

I feel now the battle to give Rangers a good kicking has been won.

It's now a question of sitting back and observing how the hell they are going to put out a team, and where, next year.

Anything now is an anti climax I think, even them starting up again in the Third. Maybe not existing at all would top anything that has gone before. But we're half-expecting that now too.

Is there anything that would shock us now in this saga?

A few years down the line Celtic will use this as an excuse to join the Englsih leagues, be careful what you wish for.

Quantify "few". I'm hoping for 2 maybe three seasons tops.

It's now a question of sitting back and observing how the hell they are going to put out a team, and where, next year.

Anything now is an anti climax I think, even them starting up again in the Third. Maybe not existing at all would top anything that has gone before. But we're half-expecting that now too.

The Blue Shytes coming back in with bid no 666 or Sir Wlter Cardigan being mentioned in another takeover bid. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sting777

I don't think this has been about giving TCFKAR "a good kicking." It's been about exposing fraud, cheating and corruption and hopefully seeing that justice is done.

The fact that TCFKAR have been torn apart by a succession of barrow boys, conmen and asset strippers is, largely, neither here nor there.

Makes for a lively forum though. :unsure:

The Culture starts when Celtic follow Rangers into oblivion.. thumbup2.gif

I would love other SPL clubs to unfurl those long banners the green brigade use and in the same font write "We don't know what you're laughing at...we're coming for you next".